Will Disney Springs hotels also have access to reservation system?

stfxkid

Mouseketeer
Do you think people with Disney Springs hotels reservations (B Resort, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Hilton Buena Vista Palace) linked to their MDE account with tickets will also have access to park reservation system when it comes online?

Not sure, I could see DS resorts possibly getting access before the general public, but they might be after Disney resort guests. Hopefully we get more info about the reservation system soon.

I could see DS resorts possibly getting access before the general public, but they might be after Disney resort guests.
I agree, I have a reservation for B Hotel for August attached to MDE, I'm hopping that because they have the 60 day fast passes and EMH they might also have early access to reservation system.

Do you think people with Disney Springs hotels reservations (B Resort, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Hilton Buena Vista Palace) linked to their MDE account with tickets will also have access to park reservation system when it comes online?

If you read the statement it seems to indicate having an existing ticket will be the major thing to being reached out to and they are going to offer peope reservations in phases. So i could see disney resorts being first phase and then maybe the other resorts that get early fasstpasses next and then other office in the next phase.

If you read the statement it seems to indicate having an existing ticket will be the major thing to being reached out to and they are going to offer peope reservations in phases. So i could see disney resorts being first phase and then maybe the other resorts that get early fasstpasses next and then other office in the next phase.

I'm wondering if those of us in Disney Springs hotels who bought it as a package through Disney are in the "we have tickets" category. (I have since learned there would have been some advantages of doing room and tickets separate but I decided not to ask my TA to undo the package.) So I have "FP Planning Key Cards" in my account which would have been there so the system know I can make 60 day FPs. (Obviously that's no longer relevant.)

But I don't technically have tickets assigned to me in MDE. I wonder if Disney will still consider me to be in the "has tickets" category?

NEVERMIND: I see in the email from Disney it says "because you have valid Theme Park admission, you will have access to the Theme Park reservation system before new tickets are sold to other Guests." So Disney does see me as having tickets.

Last edited:
We had tickets that we purchased through UT for a planned trip in March. We had rescheduled for the end of August with a reservation at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista that we booked ourselves. I added the reservation to MDE and linked our tickets. My email DID NOT include language about having valid Theme park admission. I'm concerned we'll miss out on the reservation opportunty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!