Will DS(11) like Kraken and JTA?

mloren

Mouseketeer
DS(11) is okay with all the rides at WDW (Rock 'N Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain).

Are Kraken and JTA a lot more intense than these? Will he be okay with them?

Thanks!

Didn't do JTA, but Kraken was INCREDIBLE!! It is a floorless coaster. Not inverted like DD. The floor drops out once you are seated, so your legs swing, but the track in under, not over you. It is a WAY longer ride than Rock N Roller Coaster and has some VERY steep hills. It is very smooth though and easy to take. We got there early and I just got right back on to ride it again. I don't know your son, but I sure loved it.

My oldest son (10) has been riding Kraken since he was tall enough to ride. Well, we put some brochures in his shoes to get him on a little early. He loves Kraken. It is a smooth coaster and I think your child will be fine with it.

JTA is no more intense than Splash Mountain. It just is a little darker on the inside portions. My 6 year old is ok with it. He actually keeps his eyes open the last few times we rode it. He didn't like it too much when he started riding it last year. A 11 year old shouldn't have a problem with the dark parts. We haven't been to MGM since they built Tower of Terror and the Rock coaster, so I can't help you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter