Will I be able to sleep one week from tonight?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
We leave a week from Friday! WOOHOO!!!! I am actually looking forward to the 24 hour drive, as much as arriving at Disney. Last year, we drove for the 1st time, and I was scared to death the drive would be a nightmare with 3 small kids. My kids were WONDERFUL. We drove again in April, and now it is part of our vacation fun. My DS8 said he prefers to drive, because when we are in a plane, all we can see are clouds, but driving, we get to see everything! They especially like passing South Of The Border.

Clothes are packed, I have to get together with MIL and go over a food list to bring. Also the odds and ends I need to organize. But hey, as long as we have clothes, and passes, we are all set, right? LOL

Care to do a one week dance with me?

I will! I will! My children have always said that the road trip was half the fun. I hope you have a wonderful trip! My vacation starts next Thurs. with a stopover in Savannah, Ga.. Safe traveling.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We leave next Friday as well. Everyone is starting to get very excited. You should add your name to the Thanksgiving roll call thread.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!