Will I be overwhelmed at night?

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
I’d like to see SWGE both day and night. But the way my itinerary is looking , a night visit will come first. We are the type of family that prefers to understand the lay of the land. Do you think it might feel overwhelming to first see the land in the dark?

I wouldn't say it will be overwhelming in the dark, but is there a way that you can maybe get there at dusk? The land is big compared with other new lands and it does have different paths that you can take so walking around with some daylight will be beneficial, the lad at night is breathtaking though so I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it's my favorite time to go

I wouldn't say it will be overwhelming in the dark, but is there a way that you can maybe get there at dusk? The land is big compared with other new lands and it does have different paths that you can take so walking around with some daylight will be beneficial, the lad at night is breathtaking though so I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it's my favorite time to go
We arrive a couple of days after daylight savings in November - so I think the sun sets maybe around 5:00? I'll have to look at that. Our reservation for Droid, is at 6.

We arrive a couple of days after daylight savings in November - so I think the sun sets maybe around 5:00? I'll have to look at that. Our reservation for Droid, is at 6.
what day are you planning on going to DHS?

what day are you planning on going to DHS?
Friday, November 8th for HS in the evening. Itinerary is - enter land and wander, eat at Docking Bay/Ronto, 6:00 Droid (deciding to keep or not), 7:00 Oga's (deciding to keep or not), 7:00 - 8:00 FP for SDD, and 9:00 F! We are spending the day at MK and will probably leave around 3 for a resort break. Then our full HS day is Sunday, November 10th. We also have reservations for Oga's and Droid this day and our afternoon is open to ride MFSR if we choose to wait.

Friday, November 8th for HS in the evening. Itinerary is - enter land and wander, eat at Docking Bay/Ronto, 6:00 Droid (deciding to keep or not), 7:00 Oga's (deciding to keep or not), 7:00 - 8:00 FP for SDD, and 9:00 F! We are spending the day at MK and will probably leave around 3 for a resort break. Then our full HS day is Sunday, November 10th. We also have reservations for Oga's and Droid this day and our afternoon is open to ride MFSR if we choose to wait.
Sunsets around 5:30 dio you'll get in as it's setting, i think you'll be fine.

Grab a park map when you arrive. Maybe even check one out online before you go to get an idea of the lay of the land. We found it a little confusing (in daytime), only because the buildings/shops are not marked in English. They're written in the Star Wars language. We had completely walked past droid depot, not realizing that it was even a store. And we had a map too, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!