Will I Ever Score an Ohana Reservation?

If you end up finally getting that ADR, could you share some of that pixie dust with me? ;) While I found the Touring Plans reservation finder awesome for getting a BOG ADR, I have had zero hits for 'Ohana. I think at this point I have to hope that it pops up while I am actually in Florida. It probably does not help that I need it for a specific day because that's when we are meeting up with friends local to the area.

If you end up finally getting that ADR, could you share some of that pixie dust with me? ;) While I found the Touring Plans reservation finder awesome for getting a BOG ADR, I have had zero hits for 'Ohana. I think at this point I have to hope that it pops up while I am actually in Florida. It probably does not help that I need it for a specific day because that's when we are meeting up with friends local to the area.

I hear you! I did sign up on Touring Plans. I got 1 alert for a dinner at 10:00! Too late! So right now I guess we will have to enjoy our $200 breakfast! Ugh
I am hoping it pops up for us too! Also hoping for an earlier Sci-Fi.
Good luck & I hope you enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!