Will I get sick at WDW?

skuttle

DIS Veteran
I've been dieting for about a week now and I've lost a few pounds already. :) I've really been sticking to the diet and eating healthy. Today, a few of the attorneys at work took us clerks out to lunch because today was our last day. I tried to be healthy. I had grilled swordfish with string beans. I could tell the beans were cooked in butter/oil, so I tried not to eat too many, but I did eat some. I also ate a little spinach dip w/ chips. The food was REALLY good! But, a few hours later, I felt sick and had to go to the bathroom. Is it because I ate "unhealthy" food, or is it just a coincedence (sp?)? And if it's because I ate unhealthy food, if I splurge at WDW in August, will I get sick again?

I think it was just a fluke you got sick today. I do the low carb diet, and on the week-ends, I am more relaxed about it. I don't get sick from the splurge. Maybe if you post what type of diet you are on, someone else who's doing the same diet can reassure you better or give you better advice. But, have a great time at Disney!!!

We totally get sick when we splurge!!! It happened at WDW. Every person's body is different, but mine gets sick now when I eat too much fat!! My body just isn't used to it anymore.

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter