Will I have trouble getting these ADRs?

Rpiercecab

Earning My Ears
My ADR window opens up on my children’s first day of school, so I don’t think I can make it online first thing in the morning when reservations open like I did the first time we went to WDW. Should I have any difficulty getting a Crystal Palace lunch, Tusker House breakfast or Ohana dinner if I log on an hour or so after it opening up?

I would say no problem for Crystal Palace lunch but O’hana dinner might be tough. Tusker House breakfast might go either way depending on when you are going and if you have on-site advantage. You could always try on the app if you are on the go when ADRs open at 6 AM.

I really don't think you will have to much trouble, Especially since free dining will be over by the time you go. I would book O'hana first to be on the safe side. If you are going for a PPO at Tusker house then that is a pretty sought after reservation too. However, I saw several O'hana nights and Tusker house breakfasts available throughout my 180 day mark (during free dining!). Just get in there as quick as you can and you should be fine.

I think you should be okay for all but 'Ohana. If you can get online at 6 AM booking will only take a few minutes.

Ohana would be the only issue. I understand the craziness of better kids ready the first day of school, but maybe jump online real quick just to book Ohana and do the others later. I tried to get Ohana for our September trip and was on at 6am with no luck. I have alerts set and still nothing has opened. Good luck to you.

Set up a Touring Plans ADR finder for whatever you have trouble with. I never do ADRs that early and we always get what we want.

I was late logging on to book dinner at ohana but there were 10 ppl going. After months and months of checking allllll the time we still ended up eating dinner at 3:40 which no one was happy about but it was that or 9:20 pm and we have a toddler sooo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!