Will I see dining plan on MDE

Yes you should see that you have a dining plan on your reservation.
Not sure when you added it but if you just added it you may need to use a confirmation number they gave you to relink your reservation or perhaps just wait a day or two.

Ive tried both and don’t see it I wonder if I have to wait for charge to go through. Just don’t want any confusion when we get there in a few weeks

I didn't think dining plan info was showing up in the app until after you check in?

I don't trust anything on the app.
When I go to my MDE on the website this is what my vacation package reservation says for December 2018 which includes the dining plan...

Disney's Pop Century Resort
MYW Pkg + Dining
Check In: Friday, December 7, 2018
Check Out: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Room Type: Standard Room
Guests: 2 Adults
Dining Plan: 2018 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Adult (TBX), 2018 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Child (TBX), 2018 Disney Dining Plan 1 Quick Service Meal (TBX)

Okay, I just pulled up the app to look. If I click on my reservation to view the details, I do see my dining plan - just "MYW package + deluxe dining". If I click on the "view dining plan details", that's where I get the message that more information will be available after check-in.

Doesn’t have dining plan listed for me though if I go into hotel charges it shows where I paid for it. Guess I’ll give it a day or two then call.

Isn't your reservation a DVC points rental? The dining plan won't show with that, and they won't talk to you about it if you call.

I don't think so. If it does, it will occur only after check-in. You won't be able to see it prior to arrival even if credits show at arrival.

Ours didn't show on our reservation at all with DVC rental. I was very worried about that, but it all worked out fine. Can't remember if it was on MDE after we checked in or if I just followed my receipts to see how many credits we had left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter