Will my child actually play dress up with the princesses?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I think I've seen in the commercials that the little girls are dressing up with Snow White. I was just wondering if that will acutally happen on the 3 day cruise with an 8 yr old.:)

We just did the 3 night in Dec. My younger one is 4 and while the was no actual dress up for her group, the princesses were at the clubs for certain activities like story time, dancing etc. All the exact times will be listed on your navigator when you arrive.

Hope this helps!

In July, our DD7 did get to play dress up, but the princesses did not come. Most outfits were for younger aged children, though!

There's a whole dress-up area in the Oceaneer Club and last year when our DD was still 7 and in the Club we'd often come to pick her up at night and find her decked out in a princess costume. It was adorable, as she is more of a tomboy and seeing her in a Snow White costume was a kick! :)

Our little dd4 princess would love to play dress up, especially with the princesses. Hopefully, she will have the opportunity on our Magic sailing. After looking at all of the princess shoes, dresses, pillows, sheets, dolls, etc. around the Christmas tree there is no doubt our DD is a Princess!

On our 7 night that was the one thing my daughter was most upset about - she only got to dress up once! Of course we didn't use the Club all that often... and because of her age (5-7) she didn't get to interact with the princesses - no storytime with Belle - she got Goofy at the Pajama party instead! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter