Will people skirt the rules more in the parks with pricing on the rise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Some people I know that are wanting to go to Disney in 2020 or 2021 was asking advice on what to do. One thing I suggested was for them to do was to plan the trip before their youngest turned three so she could get into the parks for free and such. They then ask me if Disney requires proof of such age :headache: so I knew where that was leading too. But it did get me too thinking about people and their lack of conscience and such. And with the prices on the never ending increase on everything, I wonder if Disney will experience more and more people being dishonest on their kids ages, finding ways to avoid the parking fees, and just stuff in general that has always been done but might be done even more now and in the future?

It's an interesting thought, but I don't know that price would affect it. I think people likely to skirt such a rule would probably already do so and a few dollars price increase isn't going to make those who would follow the rules suddenly not to it.

I had a co-worker that claimed his son was "less than 3" at Disney until he was past his 5th birthday and no one questioned him. and his in laws got a timeshare every year for the family so he did not even have to pay for accomodations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts