Will swan close now?

Pats Dragon

DIS Veteran
Looking with dismay at Dolphin/SWan laying off so many people. Someone who is knowledgeable about these things please tell me if you think Swan will close?

Don't know. I was just down at BCV and noticed it was odd that the parking lot at The Dolphin was closed. Parking lot at Swan was available. I was under the impression that Dolphin was open. I guess they just want people to park in once place. What a shame that they are building that huge hotel next door. Don't know when the area will recover.

We are booked at the Swan for December. I'm kinda nervous about that now. UGH

Not in the know, but I don’t think it will. It heavily relies on work conferences, so it’s hurt by a lack of business travel as well as tourism. Those conferences will eventually return. It just needs to hold on until then.

Don't know. I was just down at BCV and noticed it was odd that the parking lot at The Dolphin was closed. Parking lot at Swan was available.
The Dolphin is closed except for specific weekends through this month at least.

This started on Sept. 13th. All guest reservations are being consolidated to the Swan since the Swan is much smaller at 750 rooms. I don't expect the Swan to shutdown unless Disney shuts down the parks again as they did last March.

Dave

Thank you all for reassurances. This has been a tough year for a lot of people. We usually go to Disney World when our world is shattered but now it is uncertain too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter