Will the 2018 full sell out?

Now I have to look in @Ariel484 report to learn about the 20 Mile Spectacular.

Edit: Wow. "Spectacular" doesn't begin to describe it.

Prepare yourself to read about the most amazing thing ever!....

...LOL nope
Right now I think it's hilarious and awful but I also know runDisney better than to have high hopes. I would have been so sad or mad or something if I was actually there. That was cruel of Disney.

I think the Mile 20 debacle is when runDisney first jumped the shark
Was that the same year they hyped up announcing the inaugural Tink half? I remember being annoyed by that too - they were building up to this huge announcement and people were thinking it was a trip or something, and then it turned out to be essentially a West Coast Princess Half weekend.
Right now I think it's hilarious and awful but I also know runDisney better than to have high hopes. I would have been so sad or mad or something if I was actually there. That was cruel of Disney.
Yeah, they should have just shut up about it. It would have been a cool surprise but by the time we got there, there was no way anything was going to live up to the hype unless Walt Disney himself was there to greet us! :wizard:

Yeah, they should have just shut up about it. It would have been a cool surprise but by the time we got there, there was no way anything was going to live up to the hype unless Walt Disney himself was there to greet us! :wizard:
I actually got an emoji text at mile 20. I think it was Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 2.07.22 PM.png or "Run, run now then eat ohana" That text was on Par with Disney's surprise because I wasn't expecting it and it made me laugh.

Our family was just down last week for New Years and want to do the 5k and 10k in '18.....4 of us for the 5 and DW with me for the 10.
Reading these posts I am sooo nervous we won't get in.

I am registered on Active.com and signed up for rundisney alerts, what else should we do????

Help!

Our family was just down last week for New Years and want to do the 5k and 10k in '18.....4 of us for the 5 and DW with me for the 10.
Reading these posts I am sooo nervous we won't get in.

I am registered on Active.com and signed up for rundisney alerts, what else should we do????

Help!
So you and your DW will need separate Active.com accounts and you'll each have to register under your own (or you can log out of one account and into the other). If the rest of your family is under 18 then you will be able to sign them up under your account. Normally the strategy is to be online at noon and sign up for the races you most want to register for first (unless one is far more likely to sell out). Recently most races haven't been selling out within minutes as they used to so you should be able to register your family without too much trouble.

Will they be offering an earlier AP or Disney Visa registration?

Wait, they offer early registration for Disney Visa cardholders? If so, please tell me more!

AP yes. Disney Visa I don't think so. They may have done that in the past, but I have not seen any early registration offered to cardholders the last couple of years.

Random question...

My boyfriend is a DVC member with his family. I am not DVC but we live in the same household. I know he can buy an AP for me at the DVC-rate and we just have to show ID's with matching addresses.

Does anyone know if he can also register me for the race during early registration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter