Will they let us do this (ultimate park hopper ??)

JLS

Avs Fan / DVC Member
Here is my question:

We have a 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk rented for 4 nights starting May 25, under my name. My friends are arriving May 24th and are staying at POR for one night. They would like to get the ultimate park hopper pass for 4 nights / 5 days (they will not use the pass on the day we check out). So I guess I have two questions:

1. Will POR let my friends buy ultimate park hopper passes for longer than their length of stay at POR, if they say they are transferring the next day to a different resort (which is true)

2. If they are allowed to purchase the UPH pass, can they buy it for the 4 night/5 day period? They will not have any way of proving how many nights they are staying on disney property (unless they gave them my name and had them look up the reservation, but their names are not on it). Technically they are staying a total of 5 nights on Disney property but I have read on these boards that CMs often let you shorten the UPH pass so you don't waste a day of admission on the day you have to leave.

Thanks for the advice.

-Jenn

From Deb's

Ultimate Park Hopper Passes are directly tied to your reservation; hence the length of stay pass must equal the number of nights reserved. If you are staying at 2 different WDW hotels; you would have to purchase 2 different Ultimate Park Hopper Passes; not one for the entire visit on property. However, I continue to hear conflicting information regarding this; so be sure to check with Guest Services when you arrive. Also, if staying for 5 days, you may not purchase a Ultimate Park Hopper Pass for 4 or less days. Prices are outlined here with adult price first followed by child (prices quoted valid as of 10/99 and do not include the 6% tax). Disney Club discounts are available on Unlimited Magic Passes.

We wanted to get UPHP on our last trip (June 2001) but, we were splitting our stay between 2 resorts. We asked CRO and at check-in if we could buy one pass for entire time, couldn't do it. They said it was tied to the room key? We would have to buy separate UPHP for each resort. That was more expensive. We bought PHP instead, it worked out fine. BTW, they put the PHP on the room key????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter