Will they repeat the 3-Park, 3-Day Promotional Ticket for later this year?`

quick2blush

Earning My Ears
Right now, the 3-Park, 3-Day Promotional Ticket deal is $315 (normal price is $369) but the tickets have to be used by 22 May. We're going to be in Orlando 26 Aug - 06 Sep and planning to be at Universal during the first week of September. Right now, we're planning a one night stay at RPR to get the express passes (01/02 Sep.) Plus we'll add a third day for VB on 03 Sep.

Knowing there's likely going to be a price increase soon, I'm wondering whether it's likely a similar 3 day ticket promotion will be available for dates after the peak summer or if we should buy our passes now before the price increase? We're also considering getting Seasonal APs and just adding VB if there's an applicable hotel discount (but know we'll have to wait a while for that to open up.)

In our case, what would you do?

I’m not going to be of any help to you as I don’t do water parks

Special deals come and go
Never know if a late summer/early fall ticket special will be released a few months from now or in late spring

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter