Will this work? BOG split ADRs

Agreed. However, if I'm paying $50 for breakfast (even if that's only 2 entrees for 5 ppl) I don't want everyone to leave hungry.

If you're doing BoG as a PPO in order to get a jump on the rope drop crowd, why not just order everyone a cupcake and save some money? Think about what you're getting for that $50; it's not much, and it's very likely you're all going to still be hungry. Grab a cupcake and then eat an early lunch somewhere.

BOG breakfast is a strange situation. It’s essentially a fixed-price counter-service restaurant. They seem to expect everyone to pay for a meal, but they don’t enforce it. I would not expect them to bring out extra pastries for folks who didn’t pay pay for a meal. The one-plate-per-four-meals seems to be the most reasonable way to handle it.

Yes. We ordered two entrees to split between three women and we received one plate. It was enough.

Agreed. However, if I'm paying $50 for breakfast (even if that's only 2 entrees for 5 ppl) I don't want everyone to leave hungry.

You choose to eat at a restaurant that is pricey, split the meals, which of course is your choice, but why should you receive more than you paid for? If you go to any other restaurant would order one entrée between two people and then ask for more food if you were still hungry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter