Will we make our dinner?

wbarkhur

Mouseketeer
On the day that we are doing discovery cove, I have a dinner reservation at Chef Mickey's for 7:00. Discovery Cove closes at 5:30. Do you think this gives us enough time to make our dinner without feeling rushed? thanks

On the day that we are doing discovery cove, I have a dinner reservation at Chef Mickey's for 7:00. Discovery Cove closes at 5:30. Do you think this gives us enough time to make our dinner without feeling rushed? thanks

I think you can do that - depending on how long it takes you to shower and primp and if you plan to go directly to CM or plan to take Disney transportation from another hotel. You can do so at DC - but you might have to wait for the shower. There were about 10 showers I think, in the women's changing rooms. Don't forget your hairdryer if you use one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter