Wilson Extra Thick Sport Socks??

Disney Talker

<font color=navy>WDW AND USF ADDICT<br><font color
I need some sock tips here please...:) Before I have read tips on what socks are best for your feet. I need a really cushioned sock as I have arthritis in my feet and they ache otherwise. Today I bought some Wilson Extra Thick Cushioned Mens Sport Crew Socks, to see if they helped for this coming trip. Can anyone tell me if the worked well, or what kind does work well. I generally buy just packaged name brand extra thick socks..but would like some that even work better..thanks in advance.

I like Thorlo sox.

I wear them all the time and they are priecey, but last a long time.

Generally, they're only available at sports stores or online.

Herc.

I too prefer the thorlo socks. They're made with moisture wicking material so your feet stay drier, but unlike most other 'coolmax' type socks, they are specially constructed and come in different models for different activities and climates. They have a website which you can visit to get the official propaganda on the socks.

The prices are 'expensive' for socks.... anywhere from $8-12US depending on the store and the model. However, a tip which I'd gotten here is that the Marshall's discount dept. store chain often carries the thorlo irregulars. I found a Marshalls near me and cleaned them out at $4US a pair. Now I'm set for both work and play. :)

One thing to keep in mind is that most of the thorlos are thick, so you'll need to be wearing them when you go to get new shoes. But since you seem to favor thick socks, you are probably familiar with that. :-)

Hope this helps,
Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter