Windsor Hills...When to Book??

Sha259

Mouseketeer
I've got plenty of time before my next family vacation to WDW, but I am a planner and already have my spreadsheet started!!!:rotfl:

Last time we went down I booked my TH at Windsor Hills in what must have not been optimal timing and then that got cancelled last minute and then I got one off ABNB that was amazing, but I know we paid way too much. I'm looking for advice as to when I should start inquiries for booking a 4-5 BR Villa in Windsor Hills for our Oct 2021 vacation.

Looking to get a great house so want to not be looking when the best of the inventory is already gone. Also, if you have stayed in any homes in the last year or so that you really recommend, feel free to recommend here, or DM me!:thumbsup2

It's not too early to shop now. The better homes book early and as frequent return guests, we book well in advance (2 years) to guarantee our stay. Our last few visits we have booked a 4 bedroom that everyone really loves. www.villaparklane.net I can tell you that particular house does book well in advance. Good luck!

We booked about 4 months out because that's when we knew for sure we could go. We ended up having to reschedule 5 days out because my FIL was in a horrible accident with brain injuries and needed multiple surgeries. We had booked directly through the owner and she was wonderful to work with. She didn't HAVE to do anything for us, she could have just kept our money and it would have been "right" according to the contract we signed. However, she went above and way beyond. We will rent from them every trip from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!