Wine and Dine...to the Finish Line! Fall 2017 TR NEW 1/25 The Last Day - THE END!

We left from our home port of NYC. It was AMAZING. Seriously one of my most favorite experiences ever.

Great! Glad you had such a good time. :)

(OK so it was 40 degrees in 2016 on my birthday but that was just a fluke, am I correct?).

You are correct.

I honestly don't think I want to do these early flights anymore bu of course I have the same thing booked for our upcoming Sept trip, LOL.

:laughing:
The things we do for Disney time.

the sooner I get to Disney is even better but the not sleeping part really gets to you.

Yes... and yes.

Tired selves but no line at ME! :)

You guys look pretty good for being short on sleep.

Like, it was colder here than it was in CANADA!

We decided we wanted to try your weather for a bit, so we borrowed. Hope you don't mind. We gave it back, later.

We got to sit in the first row again so I was able to get this picture:

Nice!

he couldn't fit "Anniversary" on it so his just says "9th Anniv" :rotfl:

Legit. ::yes::

5xj5zRTTE7kKKR_N1gfpaTSRhq-Kk2Wdg8bawx3kk8533xHj-Uqq1FytEM8rDqi3Fl1hSSyeZIH4mkb493J3m9AL3Q2uuEVUmCXn8qx36Sy_fYkKr9RdgMNsNjHmhymE5TJZY5MjXM6llmZdOsAS_r65qhdIRNIV3sPsvbL4ONgtTMuzFoYyRBf_MRpC7zvb7ZFLdveq-BXOFfSF3bHFgGJgxDHARmQyKNtA1qmnr3_Bj_Sd7WtE_xURnvNPa7urQDJpVwQmZede62gEk4qLvdVxVcc4oT_aJEpgCi2n3R26pflBkUThKWhZHPiIPVm730LUT_OTPc138gMLyR3z32NgtPTvUkAOjzjsRjPM8DyR2Le7jtUkzDakTtbqEdhqwAO-IUzz7Gzts4zSiWiAxNgWDXHRAvTVa6j-usJQHPHaekV3jzYiJ21aRAZaiDY0OzYMlrrGoW5KlMcM1YBi0cisC0QG6ektKrNQCxAJLMRnKTJouYzR5g5B_y3qekwq5cDyhFucV6haUlf-ZAquFTHkmNZ05xr4XOXJW3y2af-1kXn-QXiOlQqC4It1wQCVXwzt4TgkpwVKtmel3NgB6kP64-oCGaxZMqgDrz3P=w825-h550-no

Hey, I know those people! :)

This might be the last picture of Fran's scooter! If you haven't read @franandaj latest TR then you should to find out the fate of the scooter! :moped:

::yes::

What a glorious day at Food and Wine!

Looks really nice out.

I picked up this popcorn bucket on our Marvel Day at Sea cruise and I got a refill in the parks at the America Pavilion. Now I was assured by the CMs on the cruise that this bucket does not expire and will be refilled in any Disney park. Hope that is true! So far I have used it that fall, in Dec, and again in June of this year with no issue! I believe the cruise buckets are cheaper than the park buckets too. I paid about 8.50 for it whereas the park ones are about 11 bucks and they change quarterly it seems (meaning you'll have to buy a new bucket once the color changes, at least that was what I was told).

Glad to hear the popcorn bucket is still going strong. :)

It's a Salmon BLT Sushi Roll. It was a salmon roll topped with bacon bits, lettuce and tomato with a mayo sauce.

That looks really interesting.

The horror. :eek:

raWsRhnwsKsW-93G1Rc2K-3QvwKHXhzOgGbxlCtgdLPNaykIlSknSzTBpocU0jQ4hR2A_wHMqWrN_fCqPOkBUZ77APm0-CTWhkc7Ip5gQzbT22NS67EZ9EBWnizmY0t6n_h3tMpRjX8NiHEK6x1G6IZGqwYppQRLP_NuPa7ZAs2K1357qhwxU_GUnQY8oUM5qMkH7mpY0SWbgIVYbqy9JhEol4qSQUHXk7wQ9JXjguw66uB35yIJq799Or7LJroI69A3e7mIxQJdkbIY4vrd9a5yOp_lQL0kLD5CKaMgXx3YRv1EkTYG5JnF2l9bZwyeez7rqlXggutD0R6rDywwrZQLh0RSqSiC8qHZKXRU3XE8oTgCYafZNutuZ8HH9TIT5UurlsEPhyLnUcnu-3dho8LyU-FMy10JgOzEGW-dEn9WCy7sNqfRKmcY7ow9IaRHKJPcXzUqu__omMyz902U-00RVMN59pvItFORqaBQjaCVHAiAV2Ug_UnhKQHUFGCbt6FPUj2qPlfAgFzN7Pbu97us4JDwZwWDpixSEEWVbgllibGHwgIUu0j26C0BONgQYbw25zq1eTzAs-zDA-Fo_TEAeRkPnkjQ7Mx7kTBX=w425-h637-no

Gasp!

mmmm.... Yumm!

I liked the regular GG slushy over the special one they had for Food and wine

I agree.

Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce

It's so yummy! I love it!

Huh. Don't know if that was there when I went. But sounds good.

But I got a 98 in Power! :cool1:

Gettin' ready to kick some... uh.... asparagus.

We made it to our next FP+ which was LWTL

Did you need it?
I've seen it with a massive queue... and also completely empty.

And I couldn't leave without saying Hi to Baymax, my favorite squishy thing!

I got a: HippopotoMai-Tai Coruba Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Orange Curaçao, Orgeat (Almond), Organic Agave Nectar, and fresh Lime Juice. Served in a souvenir Tiki Glass.

<sigh> Everything there has rum in it. Not one of my favourite things.

Finally it was time for 'Ohana, our favorite non signature meal!

Nice! I'd love to go there some day... but suspect I never will. Ah well. I'll live vicariously through yours and others TRs.

Dipping sauces, which I have really grown to love in my most recent trips. I used to never use the sauces and then one day I tried them and I'm like, oh this is tasty! Why have I not used it before?

Why not!?!? :laughing: That's why they're there!

Pork Dumplings tossed in Garlic-Ginger Sauce, Honey Coriander Chicken Wings, Noodles in Teriyaki Sauce, Stir fried Veggies.

:faint:

Want!

Steve is very serious about his 'Ohana.

As he should be!

Steve really loves the grilled shrimp,

That would be my go-to, as well. mmmmmmm.... shrimp....

Steve won with about 52 shrimp eaten.

Whoa!
I once ate something like 56 (I think) but they were popcorn shrimp.

he eats very little during the day when dining at 'Ohana

I bet! It's like training for a marathon.

The BEST dessert: 'Ohana bread pudding with bananas foster sauce and vanilla ice cream

Yes! I want this! I've been told it's available somewhere else in the Poly... but now I can't remember. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out though. :)

And a cupcake for our anniversary:

Awww...

Love that. :)

And here was our room: (I can't remember the room number right now... but it was a standard view Deluxe Studio)

Beautiful room!

There was also a TV in the mirror which was cool but it never worked

Well... poop. :(
You didn't call maintenance?

(Steve looks tired! See, the early morning flight was probably taking it's toll...also food coma.)

:laughing: Yes, I would think so (to both comments)

Of course there was some lady with a balloon who squeezed in front of everyone, and only held the balloon down after some people behind her complained.

:sad2:
People.... really?

Beautiful shot. :)

That's what Josh does when we go to Shula's :rotfl: But I still eat all the snacks too :laughing:

Haha Shula's is like his 'Ohanas!

Yum, Ohana is the best meal! Glad you enjoyed!

Love that meal. No trip is complete without going there! I regret when I go on trips and dont' make an ohana reservation to try something new, but then wish I had made an ohana ADR instead!

Glad you were able to see HEA...and the water pageant!

That's why I love staying at the monorail resorts...so many classic nostalgic things!
Ok your breakfast at Captains Grille looked so good and I have to go back and look at all your YC pics cause we’re booked there for the second half of our Thanksgiving trip :cool1:

It was delicious! Captains Grille is now Ale and Compass but I'm sure their breakfast is very good too! I hope to try it out in Sept since we'll be at the Beach Club!

After Universal HRH so excited and we booked the Yachtsman for Thanksgiving dinner :goodvibes

YUM! So jealous!

Now love your DVC room at the GF so pretty
We would walk through that building to enjoy the spa then take that gorgeous walk over to the Poly for ‘Ohanas best meal ever!

It really is a beautiful room, and love how close the two resorts are! Best of both worlds!

:rotfl: This is so me!

I know, I just want to eat everything and won't let a dinner at Ohana stop me!

:laughing: Most delicious bed ever.

That would be! I would never go to bed hungry!

No way! That's cool...or at least it would be if it worked properly.

Yeah although rather odd to have it there as you'd only be watching it while brushing your teeth or something like that. They should have one in the bathtub area!!

I love when they do this! Usually when I get souvenir sippers I always try to get the drink on the side to avoid having to deal with sticky wet cups!

Yes! It's great of them to do that!! Just like when they can serve popcorn in a separate container if I don't want to grease up my fancy popcorn holders!

Mmmm, I can't wait to try this in December!

I hope you enjoy it!! Nothing spicy there from what I recall unless you get the hot sauce. :rotfl:

The rooms at GF are simply gorgeous!! Someday maybe we'll stay there. I have seen pics of the penguin fountain before, but was never sure where it was. Mystery solved :)

I didn't realize the penguins were there too!
The rooms are gorgeous! I never stayed in the regular non-villa rooms though but they do look lovely as well.

Wow the Grand Floridian is beautiful. It's my wish list to stay there. Maybe someday when my kids are grown.

It's gorgeous! Very pretty! I hope you get a chance to stay there!

We love Ohana, so your review and pictures look so wonderful.

Nothing quite like a meal at Ohana...always makes me feel like I've truly done Disney right! :thumbsup2

The walk to GF from the Poly is so nice, we did many times when we stayed at the Poly and GF. I am feeling a little remorse about not staying at one of those two resorts in August. GF is my all time favorite with Poly 2nd, and Contemporary 3rd.

You are a monorail resort girl!! I love those resorts too!
Epcot resorts are my favorite now though because until they can handle not doing the double bag check from the TTC to Epcot, going on the monorail to Epcot is such a pain!!

The water pageant gives some warm fuzzies doesn’t it?

Absolutely! It's fun when I get a chance to see the water pageant!

Such a cute glass!

It's probably my favorite one there!

The best part of the meal! I could live off those pork dumplings (and bread pudding)

YUM it's so yummy. It all is!

The DVC rooms are soooo nice!

They are so pretty! I love them!

Me too! Which is kind of inconvenient since it's kind of a pain to try to watch the fireworks with a good view!

Yes it is! If I could I would always do a dessert party but don't want to spend the money on the same thing each trip, LOL.

Well looky at you two all fancy schmancy pants. :) Such a decadent room!!

I so fancy. :cutie:
But just for that week :laughing:

Okay, I'm a sucker or the EWP. I love it's little retro-y feel and it's very nostalgic for me to find it on a beach and enjoy it. :goodvibes

Exactly!! It's so classic and nostalgic and makes me think of Disney in the 80s which was when I first visited.

You got some great shots of the fireworks! Happy you could find a night to make it work. I know finding a time to see them during Party Season can get a bit dicey. :scared:

Thanks!
Yes! That's why I knew we had to go tonight as we couldn't find another night to make it work.

Yes lets make it happen! We plan to spend a lot of time at the hotel so we can work something out for sure!

Yes!! PM me your info and I will send you mine :)

The GF is so opulent. I'd be afraid to take my kids there for fear of staining and breaking anything :rotfl:A good choice for your trip, though!

Haha I'm sure they are used to plenty of kids around. But everything was rather pristine and white, even I would fear having a glass of red wine in case I stained anything!

Mmmmm.....Ohana....looks so delicious and comforting!!! I scored a breakfast(brunch?) ressie for this October, our first time at Ohana and I'm super looking forward to it. Wonder if I can get that bread pudding at breakfast? :rolleyes1 Our ressie is at 11:30 so technically we'll be going into lunch.....:P

They have delicious iced Hawaiian sweet rolls for breakfast which is the same bread that they use in their bread pudding I've heard.
But yes you can also get the bread pudding at Tambu Lounge outside of Ohana, not sure when they start serving though!
Ohana's dinner service doesn't start until about 3:30pm, which is usually the earliest I can score a reservation for dinner! But you never know...if you ask you may receive!

Yes! I want this! I've been told it's available somewhere else in the Poly... but now I can't remember. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out though. :)

That was me who told you, and it's at the Tambu lounge which is part of the waiting area for both O'hana and Kona Cafe. I'm hoping to eat there in about a month.

That was me who told you, and it's at the Tambu lounge which is part of the waiting area for both O'hana and Kona Cafe. I'm hoping to eat there in about a month.
Yep! I remembered it was you... but couldn't remember where. I quickly Googled and found it.
It's on my Disney "to-do" list now. :)
But thanks!

I will always think of Steve when I ride LWTL. Lol.

It's hard not to now, LOL!

I love the souvenir tiki mugs at Trader Sams, but we're not drink people, so I have no reason to want one. I just like other people's collections. From all Ive seen Trader Sams is a real cool place you would want to commemorate.

Maybe you can get them with non-alcoholic versions of drinks? I dont' know if they do that but I'm sure they have to accomodate those who don't drink. You can always get a pineapple juice in it, but then that would be a really expensive...cup!

I love the DVC lobby at GF because of the tiny Mary Poppins touch with the penguins. I love that its very Disney, but I dont think its tacky.

Yes! The sculpture is so cool. I didn't realize it was in the DVC building of the GF. I have not explored that resort that much before staying there because I never thought I'd get a chance to stay there, LOL.

Never. Travel day is hard enough on Fran when we do it during the day, but to arrive and not have a room to crash in would be disastrous. She has already requested that we don't do split stays any longer.

Yeah I can see that. It's hard to not do the split stays, especially when you are looking at DVC rooms with the limited availability. I'm already doing a split stay in Jan between AKL and the Poly!

For me it was lucky that they had all the larger sizes, but it warmed up enough that I ended up not needing it.

You now have a very nice furry Mickey jacket!

A good choice! I got one of those earlier that week.

:thumbsup2

You have neglected to include the *blech* ingredient, coconut.

Haha you should just call it blech-nut. :thumbsup2

Get this girl some sugar! Stat!

I will accept that. :hyper:

I put it on my Disney "to do" list. :)

:thumbsup2

I guess so. I wouldn't know. :sad:

You just need to come to Disney more often!

Great! Glad you had such a good time. :)

You Canadians and your pretty scenery...always drawing us in somehow...:boat:

The things we do for Disney time.

Sleep at home = :cloud9:
Sleep at Disney = :sad2: no bueno - must go out for rope drop and stay until park closing

You guys look pretty good for being short on sleep.

Good lighting covers a lot.

We decided we wanted to try your weather for a bit, so we borrowed. Hope you don't mind. We gave it back, later.

OK fine I'll let you borrow it for just that day.
You can have more of our snow though.

Hey, I know those people! :)

I think they know you too! :scratchin

Glad to hear the popcorn bucket is still going strong. :)

And still is! I'm gonna use it in Sept too!

That looks really interesting.

It was a weird sushi-breakfast combo, not terrible but not something I'd probably get again.

Huh. Don't know if that was there when I went. But sounds good.

It's soooo good!

Gettin' ready to kick some... uh.... asparagus.

Yup apparently I'm not on Team Green. :rotfl:

Did you need it?
I've seen it with a massive queue... and also completely empty.

Yes, Epcot was packed. Food and Wine crowds all over so many of them went to the rides you don't normally need FP for like LWTL...

Everything there has rum in it. Not one of my favourite things.

After a few of them you won't even notice the rum! :cool2:

Nice! I'd love to go there some day... but suspect I never will. Ah well. I'll live vicariously through yours and others TRs.

How come you say you won't go there? If you were there with us that would be the first thing we do. And maybe the last too. And then maybe throw in another meal in the middle, just in case. :laughing:

Why not!?!? :laughing: That's why they're there!

I used to be a food purist and not like dipping sauces but now I'm ok with them.

Whoa!
I once ate something like 56 (I think) but they were popcorn shrimp.

Yeah these were pretty large shrimp! And that was not all he ate.

Yup as @franandaj mentioned, it's at the Tambu lounge.

Well... poop. :(
You didn't call maintenance?

I didn't think it was a big deal since we never used it.

Beautiful shot. :)

Thanks!!

Hi Su-Lynn! I remember first seeing the Electrical Water Parade back in 1978 I think (around there anyway)...It's become a must do each trip!!!!

You just need to come to Disney more often!

I know!

You Canadians and your pretty scenery...always drawing us in somehow...:boat:

;)

Sleep at home = :cloud9:
Sleep at Disney = :sad2: no bueno - must go out for rope drop and stay until park closing

This!
Sleep is for when you're at work.

:rolleyes:

OK fine I'll let you borrow it for just that day.
You can have more of our snow though.

Gee! Thanks!

:sad2:

Yup apparently I'm not on Team Green. :rotfl:

When in Disney...

Yes, Epcot was packed. Food and Wine crowds all over so many of them went to the rides you don't normally need FP for like LWTL...

Ah! Okay, makes sense.

After a few of them you won't even notice the rum! :cool2:

How come you say you won't go there? If you were there with us that would be the first thing we do. And maybe the last too. And then maybe throw in another meal in the middle, just in case. :laughing:

:laughing: Okay, if you don't mind some company, maybe some day I can take you up on that. :)

I used to be a food purist and not like dipping sauces but now I'm ok with them.

Ah. Glad you saw the light, or the error of your ways... whichever.

Yeah these were pretty large shrimp! And that was not all he ate.

:faint:

Yup as @franandaj mentioned, it's at the Tambu lounge.

(Notice popcorn bucket, I got this on our cruise and it was said to never expire and can be refilled at any Disney park, I put it to the test on this trip and they accepted it, also used it in Dec and most recently in June 2018 with no issues.)

I really enjoyed my drink and happy to have the souvenir cup to take home. To note, they give you a brand new cup in a box when you leave so you don't have to take a used cup home, LOL.
1. I want this souvenir cup! I was so disappointed when I realized Disneyland's are different.
2. The other night I dreamed I had this same popcorn bucket :confused3:

The BEST dessert: 'Ohana bread pudding with bananas foster sauce and vanilla ice cream
I'm so excited for this!
I think I like the decor inside the DVC building more than the main building.
And you can't go wrong with a Mary Poppins fountain!
Just beautiful! Wished the bathroom had two sinks but I love that there is a standing shower with rain shower head and also a tub/shower combination.
I think I like this look more than the regular rooms. So lovely!!

October 31st: Our Version of Early Morning Magic, and Wine Tasting!

Today we woke up early because we had a PPO ADR to make...and being only a stop away from MK made it soooo easy to get to...our breakfast at Be Our Guest! Although I think we were running a few minutes late so I didn't take any pictures until we actually got to the restaurant as I didn't want to be late. The point of a PPO breakfast is being able to eat quickly and get on line for rides! We did not have FP for MK this morning as I made them all for DHS later in the day. I had pre-ordered our meals and we checked in quickly, and were seated in the ballroom. Our entrees arrived very quickly which was greatly appreciated!

I got the gluten-free version of the Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich: Poached Eggs, Applewood Bacon, Brie Cheese, and Arugula on a Croissant Gluten-free bread served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.

opiexucb6y-hII8OjhvoFA6vFQF2TWlNFLndUWZpADmSBcKxsF8s5GLRuLOO9MCEfSiHQgxp9LYSfTPN_KPFxXD50R3opZERQ2pQSWR8sPeY7PXMPwLem5uhl8JpR6JDmOPiSX3MXyqLlq3q4KinPofprOsLBqtpJrP1hhRt_zC5frVtrgWsY-cRlFg_KWL4aBGkZm6tVckjRJb_bcm97RJQW6EIsx2TLkp8Aqc0Jt4D_C7A6Lj-AOhKw3_hNyw7QEgZapKpTD8r7PKnG1C8I0dAwTFyO5a9bHo5pTYGwbkWIZbppGYvEqSXITO_lNFvuCpg0IoIkY5R5TFcv9XINOEE11u5T8j6HSKJNx_izJLH0n_DBCjYilKpZNQA0YDCIwW05CaoGtr-Cj2gSdEqBdUOr78sXhIu9RbqKFDeDpvRxR9y8C3f96LJqLqsMx9fkHtSPUm_b-341vszEIkgxGhrf9BqEShhgoMQvs5Hm1RLn_kRjPcb9Lgidfpoyl99dEtRlIN5Mb_OJ9x7tV0OrzhkzVu1apxrA-P9-g3TnZ_8okrOkrqAgyphzG3dbeBB0yyNvoQOlpBTH5s7Hp-XT-6O8dp1Bin4Iqa-QApJ=w825-h550-no

The reason I got the gluten free version is because not because I am gluten-free I didn't want to get the soggy croissant again which is the case with the last two times I got this dish. I like all the other elements to the dish, arugula, bacon, poached eggs, and brie are just yum, but by the time the meal gets to you the bottom of the croissant has just disintegrated and no one wants that. So I thought I'd try out the gluten-free bread version as I heard it was toasted nicely and held up to the toppings well. And you know what? It did!! I was very happy with the bread and I did think it had a good texture. In addition, the gluten-free meal also comes with it's own set of breakfast carbs, which in this case was gluten-free breads. I think they were banana bread and some other flavors which I did not note. They were pretty good but I could not finish them since Steve had his own set of carbs!

Close up of my meal:

Frvzk8MrrGbXXwZrl1QFOcg3CAXi4OETNqigLNhkUIGUNy2hvtWqLaskHeVkyX4sKFScqLdvPZ58RiVH9iXwzj33OOA4idktn3VmRE7kUeM6hA8BHZ0b6O_0ZJyRQOO0d-l1P8UjjdEJuhhYRXBgxooTATuj0l_Si3cz8YhmWmvZ-U7tvVDW_wD6EmyPTmu89mAKHgalzDyT2Izc5cdVbGJvUIEa19iPLbqByslG_XGEOteZnx0hESUuYTAhe3u5irqg3NJbd7WknyRhO0D8sh-86vsmMjsogtq7G4tqBoDJZSfNpeSdMol-3byZZEmqcVzj9coLgUfLRH7avD3jRCyjtue47OSJ9D_3RtYM1Enw498-dAg3fMdinSyb-b6BTGSrMj8QFaqx7kc_BnFBS5CuPTFNkQah7cwjfp_qJrGxpIHRY8GYfQNCYODoucoypE2ZcywieO8WrxBNmvB5SHvZ4n1SUZePLs9zNIYV4ByDq0tTBG9y6nGQXoYRclTgK-D1JtEZw9z8rTfcoQhqBESrF7JFgzT98hMarWHGhGFESUmu4ZGtS44kj-_mAZjVgTn7dX9_rr8eCJ5ECqvPKN8D2MY4vu9nRtHljclY=w825-h550-no

I loved everything about this meal and I think I'm gonna go the gluten-free route if I have breakfast there again. (Which I will do next year in January 2019, my 180 day mark just hit last week, LOL).

Steve got the: Feast A La Gaston Scrambled Eggs, Herb-Roasted Potatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, and Sausage served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.

HulYx9xrTwf4D6j6KELHgXO_9Lhaa6U5sqKVIDy6bYieYJh2XmH_xdDh3xNM57XRq6U9QmcQZeqU7DuY5gsLNdSfgBIPW0ZHqb98ErxIPRFIBS5DIZPYdGm5ybohRPZ_-ueUt-UjItW93lbDMLg1-lX6DEN-UQKfgnmkTLmzWSeREtJq3hZ9q7eSig8VGfYS2k495nYL1gLjLTqig5U3EjOU_G6QzZlIFgglU2oGqrG21VZCHLHtyIQ_HDx35LS8MHk8CiG7RtM0STVXSvCIgeIUkzC1TYIwo9MGQHOx1drR0CHBEB1lo2rojwDhex9GFCnB6zVjnnjaBlavDEFoGedJfH0y5yVyUs4l24xU2LJtWZ2yFLQwkeM2jipCRRxaTbbrrP7JiZ-WYoHLW1UCZleIyEJbJBiNop8ArSuMAZgTLPDnUsfeNFccvTTHVMCS4bUcjo72vtTpCl16vaoy7VGT-RXc25mcL4bfALHsjiCNoJwltFoLYawTT0H-xhH85Pr0yx5fVpvoVZ_g0n3VRuT7XDzoJ8uUsNnQ2fnDiOmDsC4yX9Ql20atB1MmfjrAIxgWa21WuLbM-mA80Fb3hYZSXdZxPZZVHAo-0BYB=w825-h550-no

Of course he'd get the breakfast with Gaston in its name. :laughing: His breakfast was pretty standard but he enjoyed it. I know BoG is a rather pricey breakfast, but I consider this the poor-mans version of Early Morning Magic, LOL.

Because after breakfast we were able to be one of the first set of riders on Mine Train! It was still a little chilly this morning but it would warm up during the day, thank goodness!

6R7AEhWGuP78ObJyWRhjIbA2lEM64FNnb8aUp_Iwt9T2pFSRrmO1sYP7f1YTPTwFl85uDNgzt1bQ1imsO2S__0ixmcvAcG0ct2CNOtFAHPVuLqzTpOhJODrGhpfIsOf-jbCyFUAeJx8HhaxNSSuhNp0QlVHm7ybYf0MW011IfDOsojVUwj-WlUJ7OhpBGQ0Mo4qgGNV8qftsMPpnJjvdJgi9hr7RlFI1yisQfhhxG58WxYcQMZo2tRfjUDVvDNnFqS4grgAIQja4aKqnWvqjmROXq_hxxHD4r5YEY69LDZw9l4cLyQ2c0LMV6Vc4ewlinqRPOhwhNQGusqB48xS0pHs0a28K0-yCnqlki4jVQm31l4kO9rBkx7QR2OPlVc6msJEMgIrioci37zIuCgwL53gt7us2mcbuXMgOrjru_cdI87K1w3EF8j3LiIspcFGRBp6R6gq5xt-swdjqLEPUBvQlA6cpBu4a0XVprPyXA-4t7qhnfBmAE4CrX01shB5LGRCCUrTP3OwsFKZrtYjnZ36-6S6tU0AAGlBydYjr5LqVDntRQ-pD2zP7Q8C4ot10CvgMuw8NR8FmeylWMYS3lu5QSE3s4SWvBOY8S8iE=w612-h915-no

I had to take off my Halloween ears so they wouldn't fly off! (They are reversible and one side is purple and one side is orange)

We got to do a couple more rides: Winnie the Pooh, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates. Of course, the Peoplemover as well! We also got on the Disney Railroad to the
Big Top and got some character pictures.

5Bn4FBtQWfq26J_cbtQbnzkYH4HuQLZ6rzFLo6yH9wQcVIV1OUP6h2loqeSItG8IP5UNqE-cowBe3LY15ku0V_X0Pog4rpyA695XuhfBGB4brXeeIHJ4uOVkJpSiDzYyWyW9Zka4i1B7IgrBMqsxdR5v4kapZ9DVsKsUEZ9Nu7hYpKZHRXtQ5YW1Ch_MoyAH8gy-A-auzvzRAxm2oqV_cQX8v2Oa0UZXeCzIsytN8Tzy4Ota2RPQznMaM8oCidpY974TsbTyub_wLW05Jn0o0qZxb0WL9Vo5ADm072hfnnjO6wxRWd0bonABmRfj8uDMBoxqY800ABuh6XG02VMKCh7AU2E8MNhKorzqAg-894oVikdqibQnSaAMHk6zEnN_TD-kaSMqOv53eOeKxHNMUw45MbRp5l1sBzUoPdt0y4OuO9gqqVuiWDZpPyIzYmep7j5DAGqR2j0uZJ8hvDkwYHsIIEo24NvPaAwkk2vpbeTh17chgQh1eah8fRjCiqaVGQcLvrmYlD-4ns5ALxM0Auj3m8DPJPwpcYeZt1haslmfzxwd5DvHAl3lmDGjJWfwYh8v6n-YFTfo6BxRWLtjHNpkyM8WVjaZ7KqAsV8W=w825-h619-no

I figure even though we're not in costume we should wear our Halloween finest:

yX68J8C7rT21VxznbXhdlh0Xh_maveFf1Psijk-vwlcsN468AJn_5MBW1yKZnIKeWPkzzCgqUPNVmJQB-EKznysE58meygt4kVeEn-rcNcQGJIfhaQ0NYOFC-Oomy1AK0MVwEYbPTeVCpIOK5L5pCAuAy-IOMyWS9KFuigYqp00VN3iMQAk9jmuC2B3kCrB4gMeSFwEJ7S_tSaMC8YwDLFl0rLw7bXzgF3Sa8-epPb1fCoWhdnfAUHs3c3ehtHPhiXgFoo7JRBU1BW3FEX42up0RZSfqP5PSP_jnI0CbS9hgieNE4o1uWaa0M9ojzFm1oHYTDWK4Q1OCtzVs5TBjs3g8WK2DUxMw0cXy3tTp6-Z24cL9kEnalJ9ldA8smeicPLPc-ZD5tRXOGtUBfgkAarTAJZU9LyzkNPAksuRnPSIvLWQvrFDPMIvCHQPVCMmSCiGY9dqW0XANQXZCRFtAFQYC7BPOulHFiCI15aFvFc1pycoy7CCDE-TTDbB_X28NeviditysoeaJ4V1vKLi0EK_OGfmmYsqgIxYUdJtr4LV6IDDdo5yz92wgsHfF3S-QG_nwJLdV1LINvSxCH33CjmZ9N5PYwzzJgMgE6lE1=w550-h825-no

hJPzQg-BVeEujd0x--s3gX_0HJIAgqKtutOP5fsSNAoOTfM0UiDvSRnSD20n7SPU4_RYdLx__w0KC4i5hotqG1Nqj2qOEyRQGp2xmZq79JJ221rPJVMfZcTfHr_nAojzFxIhUaeu48NEX8ls2BUFSfr-cIwvnRL1PeODzmfnWnbcOZX0Wix1i4jRD6pdz8kX47WER2DQdchHgfNKHxCCi2GY-mvkagFuE2u1sq2TX0dhGuEiiV05zhHC61Qwzvz0gtY35PM6F6B3o__PoiwcAn7a8tGzELktek2AHbdfQ6FjK-YLQ40Wwr_6Zshq1uqQO0Xxle9fYPj3knPvf9Pz9FnpKL_RFbcSMe3bWu44Cxz7u2LcMlOmsNeoTX1uLkYp8cXl8tlM3q9B2ij_x-8NwpDWHiYgtQEYldJB7r0pE0bxsD03XDwTgeXuSw0-OBjm4DACnqgs3cFuImPlV5J2K4w39gef3LQHRcU7dgAM4ISeUjjfKGB7QlNMalDBQOQ0xxUKmdxHW4ZuZGx42rP99TDfkZnpZnrmoV0t4i0VaV_ieiVIY3f1wKwDYjplPSR5qkOlCazLi9uxakS9KoWR6LrJOzs0xj6cnFIKjFfo=w825-h550-no

On the Disney railroad:

oHhDEWgYGhz6WdBDEWRguoL52I1hVGN0cf64pVg17i-qCzuAyM0Ym4DW3P2iLJG69F-yjftc3nt4DrJ3vWndpYxZV6Q95815nmO8_V6YDfwdU0cJ1wjSPdYCZWSfKYEguFr-gpg3IEKuNvWxXORrrf-AMg0zwSqzoCEAfwnArgf6pOSqo40vNlyOEQV94QwpHkeTse7k5IS38oxRjaGG-JiHbDgEvnnVnmFhFDrKDzjplPpGZTD5MIb9Wiif6GGCoYdn0qWe1oWnK1q3pNqfnwVNrHbJtD0lQ56d_WLTJsYOQT5IPnHIEIsUdSLDjHcFNNStVT16CkDCkfoU5_VDe5OJV_iotAdfg8a2qdVgwC-_qG8mXVhN4GyMqZGBHLrZ7dzIb2YLLjaBm6nz0UzOeL63sePlFegh4iEscw9XMqGNBBpbRmVDzPDZronYB6CZxiTXIqUXLFCHp19G0dIRoMdONnqrARZXIaB1W0y3iCVuxdhT1Sx7NLNdZI88ShRIJ4i5JHUnPwm4W9w-x7zNcTZcR-l0jLwhPxtkTVQrBIW6zDNfBJxQZQUaH_0KZ6JAhgn4cxqtcTGfto6c9AXX7Q1E9oDWkCeTTAiy6nsX=w825-h619-no

And pure joy:

XaDXXXWOhoFBwDC8l-SiWzf9olr1Mtmso91eKY8QMKDJW7s8wwnmll1Mssa1zFTOtXiHKFjVCECKt5QBba5w2cZRoKNqIEFcWI537l8KNlUL1mUPusJOmtT989aUKr9Y6VgQUfleXWGNeo3JenTXf1IfUjhVXjtqsD6IhqzoaqgagJ7pVXNUBZP_uns9TAnilvHYF8It5DllPQOrvDHStZXwsYDOfvzC6LqogzTnrKsAoHq_rGg26Yer325LWD_JOYcqNGr8ZPQIla8Htj53hxrvzATI8HprbGhD9Hx9qWUDINTViJdtWQOrKjrHLsARwaIwNZIdtSodWsf50uybA-vJl440QzEEy9odWt2HimZsjTdCs76vCbjj3vLKiHdoCG8Co2hsfGs4htNDMe88DiexUcRO1tfKHGh_ddUCXDRA20dviYKLMP8L0RYmXTJeu5UTRDfeV-LgRx-AcaibdZQaGNiANLRg12KX3ZqT2K5YoH3IoaFKxVxjpHu6x_KVFehhjBliPwy-HC3kqJOB_yb3aJ9laX8YhuL57uJTTcNxuFPd4hGNLFd4c_UOm9au0xQFF7XTztNjo_Nw1zRsr_t4PG1k7CJTtT0CKBZG=w825-h619-no

ScHpSMXOmpPR6NBRrTQQ2R4fkhjNgHdFsFNknbxUnC85MyqwEemcKcLQu7tdB-bvf9xPtdIHaGx6z6NqZO8ZUY5qpwlOUZN6x0dLBvzqyigF51tg_QedM61GUqwY862PJcVGH8xAm8FwDHLZ0f1r2pBtjoRudnWVGR6K05C_BJWzcAa3VjcWRKBpdNYpkByeILjcFRyhymm_ig71aAidMAmRJTzeb4vIlA16av2CSSYUxuBjETs2YzZvICkcNbcnez4Eyht979OY7taV5UCAHCH3V4bLBfoENdjWivWDXmdwlAm8F7Yk2qlyGSUNzn_rRJAglUY_cWn1cdLn2dHJvZujTD4FtdhGOxkc8kTozqgcSvH8EPRhfjzS4o5jEv9FhIR-iM1vKpHyniJVh1S3VWXrfRk9IVt47QVx3hUkbLhpTuTDyOXumsCun-HNWru3XTzeDr-iQW_8IbPDUF8aCIF3rD0yN-y_e1bEkclqTKhW-mZbP_rQTMDVzdQ3UYImtUU9Y2U52KLj_b2Fqvwzg4PPml-bTNCpk6oNrxgcN17pRYEwUTzd4CTCaMKh-lUmZIvDzTbJf-CvS2GDmCW7EGWMuoOF_zUozBixMmsF=w825-h619-no

GEQJDHKeXZLOJqeiM0LfwJnGF-BmXN-RW4p_Zlsx-YB_zgfyfScMxZzGICYdhHcfqd4DTK-2FAMwsRpdDZXQsxO9E0zS_NE7WKMZVjyPoqTNdl64g25MYMMRQzk64eTbwCptRd0LkZ_XQzvxTuf_hUbIcWanuG9tj4pqk4tpc_ZoUo_NB_pnhL9QFCZ0r1xlMTyHVCzs6NbQhKEtVskTEqTrSNSFx-SQGyrZCWJ2uT_OVjI5e7zsFVqG6owgwVQkdwZlEcLt4LsPAgXMXu6xTz8GujKYr0SQsD11PipNPupqTkjixLtf3L4xIzT9Xck6ncHyqatahTq9PXQ-sWsijlBLRUawz_u4tovClzxulxXVKel8brPnBD5bnv-iHGT-FGYwLMU19uDnMQzD5FzZJAeHzloFmXd8mbLSWm1wkn7P-a8W1bCUH6WUuO-B1hbp9CsbLz5JjqOdwL5OHQLEyoEjf0eV6tXaF4VwhdRZBRiqlQNo9lxUZGLx5RRcmqF3E5wkZqqBeqZ9XEqHGMZ32lf62sZU70RA5ZO-fFq8UlpatoQwNEoQc1Pvt0qYeuqSNBN845mluVWCL59XYgJFQXC_vJrlFob_RZWVQf0u=w825-h550-no

I find that I like selfies on the Peoplemover, I just look so happy and I like to capture that moment!

Under the Big Top we got pics with Minnie and Daisy. It looks like I'm laughing at something Daisy said, LOL:

-o51Wre67AJZJsY2CM4-nAaCthG1ffgZQDbPFVqiCfTx8e6Vehh5rV-Sp7XVOdOXb9fDcAV0pGOLwBAe6dMfojrv7Te8dYf46RpF5imqKe0ZiVBlVrAxhWA_PQJdFIwf_6QAgXpgVyjgHIOTHX2mlr4Wyv8TpJ0UXw7iA-nrX71VxxnDuonStcA5KeS3UgwCmgrHKcE8JyAd6uDzC-gx0HjU4NJqmxreBlWFkqgEbqgYHcxq0j1wasY3finyoTV2zEDA7-kG9CMJqV24KVcNR853Yvj17WoWHppTgWGaohmpsnozCi99sNje1k-3VhyG7uqHBKg-Wa7vsI2vSnfC6_qOod2E8ZXNli0ThSNNaV4ggQPH4C8cP96vx9ZO3l_gyIvScIvTMTmunZGDHaDMmeEF9jxsSNyYFByYdohXGsLo4PtDGjr2mcH-4f4GZht8YbV71JXY8ZTmrOUxMFEXc4P5ulBMtQpBpyZ9sr8f9q7OWVur3UCORB4Ok-0Ls0g1DJoWaD02EgSKf568Rsc1MJ07U0EOVn7ux24Q2dU4LLOfueLTxiqTqL5ZS2RT8tpqaS8peU4UdQDZqYTcoRwscFCnC63l7VIp3PAC0fi3=w825-h550-no

vjFn2d-qkZd5jAqt-lHvhytbtHCxgIavJnarSnMgDkwO1ic9SORkvhkRXjTTauCwobNT0vxeX30wdYTw-7cO-ZPjFHGva4jGI7792aqtezaCYBt-E0dE9Xxq4uhZiTFsvwzJsTZpCNYTle51k-__znxpPpoKc23MbnN6jZYhWhgH6njNJGMlUMOW0At18J4s75QgIwFNz_1ER03q7aFJmPac29T3XY4CVkGBUVjM36uiHPuoe61AUPG1eU9Q6nZ2uz7-_JcBGxSq2yj8AoHVHRcBs23ZOsWmtw67VRqEop32tSC9pOWS3_GSBuD4aOJkzWJpopOeBgnoHQRRt37aESwb9z5A1u5CbdmaVHvYvXcMmFbpuYUM_1eTlb83zTdE-6Lfvb6zN7fxWJuL3MlCvIjwyOiPFsEDoOGTKBQW2UpyFylZiovUIrh-vjvHBHGPDrotdzi0c_b1eBa6ROdgK70WiB2-1RHX6wFeizCKvjTz6phbh3tjyAtlZAFVI1U2ysbSXCViPz-m-3e9B6piHP5qtSPIw6CukiisWypdDD-88VIwbW_2GOrJTujQER-Z2U8OOlAeWUJVxjHc6WfxfN587GwQb15ddAZbOD0O=w825-h550-no

pdf2CBLnKqYpJaSZEQYe1Kf5VuFjG1yr0LTwcFzHu_LkZNZ0k8HsfOBEIoRHM7Fefw4Kw4bt9n0zCIGIlDGCA2HRjeGbVd8UkFGvAjYSHpqdjQdlEh1QPNAsi3zXjehQYO96cdjJXBkYS9ifnEpYFqt4cfIXMYRWjsvmFsiPkk39l2zcLL41yKmapgM2AmYijMTSnNdKDUzSJ5e5XAx_ItOMeKu1CHf_VIwtvcqiMcuZcZ04t-KWKvWt-QWO1UQZEjAOlZ8tMJ8WTtk8q04aSnd0mc14bqdNJ17vC_2QyrLeXowXsGQsFhqlgTXsSIw85eqNrw-GihtvNDuI7eRtqJVCQ51wvaAtNYy6Mvlzh2XzaxGCrdY1MiOl44nig8P2fLPYKcJFhQHDkHgwPKGijAfIxR1k-O6Hs2iv5G0e93iQjRUEVfMdvgB6bn7e3tDvMRt7fmoGwjow61WqAL_6VpGUcUPnpd9q_rogpJlo2unrDNYLmOTuXsQk2N0cx7zIxw8SxlDnVjhkRqy3vhH_hyNqhfFbLd_3c14DXWpF01JJnuNplqtr1qLqC3JkPVL2yAdsauDzXqm8T2KaLwrH-MbHOagNjT7QTt4Xt0Bb=w825-h550-no

We took a few pics on Main St but this one is the only one I liked:

-d0yjuZgx-sIcuQstd8AJUFxsan4phmwQa63UqWdrkTf5qHbv-P-7T7UUCTn8Wle657xdViWdg_NtGLuI2-ib2WTo56LBYGG-y3GEa4gou8mcGIFJFHRNXYu_-AzhctmcqoXjdzPftIfkZDl9xlNcpcZ5np902xE5Hep5kITZ5ZY9Xc23exw54DFgIjqD2Z0A2TF7Z0in3EZKRXfQ0vFuFAABtD03gW9ppdcI1C_eJV1pqKz9tkK1khiZHRdt-pD1_VmgjmyFayIPJPiC-P2T0YhVnB5EjRS1BUvqyl_VlqEKo1wwmZN2Cup7PGeiO2uYUQiDWNrPvIY4JPWW8nzfuPtS46U8xK913M9U1psK0Sk3B3kFH1vwSG8lBvtVRmRKvI2XrNcUD5qRaaYaSPJ0Djrma_COojDbyCTy60OWeS8hdtXMhdgvzpz3Y6cgPs_Ejjnsrjoj4qzXxD1CxGch0hayaEM6QrFwBHA9qoQnYJH658idyqNiMNNlAME0b_LXLv0bGyGrs_ambA4_akts-BVuSJVgpFLxE1U_yvD8pQtPUoCGqKkglrsBP2M5sa7cKtWvz9da484kMUVSMJ9btmfWgBTzvBnoF2xzAMk=w825-h550-no

Halloween in full swing:

-V5judfgyFtfv-teJuoAP46z2b_iA1jJEAHN1wsaz-H63nx9HjcUpw4grMdhn2JDQ8jbo9XmrBYJCKPQGGIBdbqklHbGGyUU7Ecv_eYf1YUKO5nM7JAxUqEK6JEwZWOxi_6lrEJxzLguVG3w3_JqtyEAklveb8ZVPN1IIUySJeIG2MYUlD6tUFd6SxGqly76sUZ_YyYcSrPqPBpnt9ubuxDy2F6la02N0YmXnfB8MNE8xJCDv_B9A9QD5B0iLdxuRtRE0MU-qWG5SBpspMeqjMnLsX_HnC8u3hXwASb4TQKFVvE9ur6KDaiiUwXcHPOxS9K5jzvd2ke8_Y6iHvX9ZjphkcYXpKPIBHU4uHXHV9IyZD3pvE8U5f2XomSJFgl59ITkoPXeaEGLIrIkGTYfVheo1oQMghrXpOPWcp-n7LMb5jk3ukDJNq_b-2KsqfPsZk-Og5U8dxBc0h5ZcTIeynLzpJyOXxIDhD1ME32bBpamaOSeriTG4EqEi-rf1tF6s7fq12b-z02GbnE3Fs02GBUvwAHG5i2ivcae7E8Vfui1MtGkEnQmVS4RQtT3ILO-dV7uRvrSVvb0CEwnyUyCT0GXlXzkskkkIa3D_u1g=w619-h825-no

There was a MNSSHP that night but I think it was one of the first ones to sell out and honestly I would probably avoid that date anyways just because of the crowds.
Instead we were attending the last party of the year the next day on November 1st (which also happens to be our anniversary!).

We went to pick up some of the Sorcerer's cards and Steve played a little bit.

5LG1JtuJdV0as_bmrE6MQcf3MEdXRcGYStSzD9UiP9EisyOAvTFMtNwBjbvTIu0kulaMTmhtaAf6oyjQ4onpwj8IHZXle3Pda3IkMM4YrIFWfB3pK0tJ-i8Tsr_Uwn3QUmFEBA4gjtdeVjKupHFWujQpnZyJRUPFdhD6_E0werhm0eFLhsuakRaw2cHQCmSnVDtlwisJveFtbPRzf-u7TxhQvxBeyY4vhldSHRg0Oave3_Xy-7Z9Xp87RQPzxRsV1bQrKYGWwxT-o71BPiF2nBpFF6h3fnLNH9278vswHSRS6H_fK_iYE09mASmt7nW3XdaNtCvOfLXN2mJaKwWAj6e5BE7tYTw1f9fU5d2sC0rweoVQ9chfCZc3npc7FRBAG-XO_aMr5z1PyW4egWsM6f2lnu6xFiIfFqNqlLUBtpjXhf7Z4Sp-SDs3HVPjFUTx7X_gYDiohtz341VQP7iHCyyayIkZzTELp6Bgz-6yzuRDbA4bQYVQj7obH-A0ze37juDo2RpIxq7gYmBpCYxEx4t2EZvtRepTmmmaOUDZzgtPhc_Kfk3MZ25zFD28qcOZr6nlhJeQlpnXiO6CKtzwT_rU2nQF3Cj0BnVItEJk=w619-h825-no

We caught a bit of the Move it Shake it parade, which I don't think I've seen before. It's not that exciting of a parade but I took a picture and I hashtagged it with #moveitshakeitpics like it instructed for a chance to be featured on the TV screens, but honestly by the time I did it, the float was probably halfway down Main Street and even if I did end up on the screen I would have missed it! So maybe I was on screen, maybe not!

e6rUbMmSu9r36MZ83S1Hp6VVWuZ690iBr_710akZtB-3vr3ZeFMdvs4bogtNIFv8uce94Mx7yptj5NgxK65Dy_qVhbKIf29EI-9CkqcCC5p7K5fYRAZSzoSX7okTLSjGWPV_wP3J-32VtvEELO8PK_vvWQZqXqiSPcpv5snbl_aRdE3AE26tecIIClKO38p6sPxxcblHwhCGDq0nAm7jkx-o_D6RZwFteehyYzfWJXqO_BOLXbJTEY1qSSI_SBn7TpwW-UQG3yTXlSmG7WnYlKxUSVb_8Kp9ZRpPmGWygVO2BKvl7dPIkDDiLoGgPPCuqayrwViMmshbObNXqoRidYbPv5FciJazPLO2fAT8oDJr8QOwLOVXSNq-Ob2zAVChcgHKcvHTym5Op8PN0h1ljsVHUettJghnpstrhSUGfhvelVLvVVSJw3NOHlK6n9GL4VQ_HUrwGrlnv6R5cq5F3sK84uFZWLwrpGkMEjtrMex4ROw55o3YTlJlhjEOAEVU1j7wsJA3LcM5spRw7nrFfRqlLydKe1-ZPqICCMbWMfWTi_qGEGih96DwpPKLBJS4hbvbdLw6nGgE9-SeiUBLjnWSEbfhK5uCAF3T2A_V=w825-h619-no

#moveitshakeitpics

It was now time for us to head to Epcot because we had another wine tasting to do!

Bye MK!

IxP3F7u4HvRu1aDJxUq07i0bW1FKU1LIZyb7Yon50kX3yXs7OQD6j25jfaYuIUT2KuvomMX4WCkghoICpEtMNygBy-KxP5OkU3mjt4qFg101LU_kleA_VFgJ8Z78m7D4YGMgKpwk3adRufmSiASjHLvkG9XYw0-3axFBLl9NqC75g5VQ41EsQhI5Eiwkdvj00vnAs__33sV6G6S7RyLsGilmCUhLKyEsv7wmoiBUQ3ZIvAKiuLc7uJgH9jgZKfmyjUzow0LLmHjwxkRi5I1kfu8lksuvbXsAZdg_D1yxOPc0WNIoMoaq9dQnjVP6ZaUQqEI_5LeUds_9Bfkm--dTPRMNCdEOtexrTaHlVmojB01Eobf5lTthBK5KdEIP-C9SriDaBj0hL4kTn_ilPoXqkl2fOMTXt53uMJAYgoeWG9K2ydaiVyv_784em103VBBDix9Y38FkhzcHg_DA02eka7Q62RRp6Z_IPMInJADIJJxzSNXaMBi4MhRdtvs53n6y6oNBIcTk-xrTvlYtC3Ts8WmBViSCMySPzCgyffd4Qj1JYPjNEH8N8AH_IetFZayuAWeiU5mXP9gbYwU-Tma3i-Tc-e5Gz1mKE4GVFGQH=w619-h825-no

Hello Epcot!

I got this picture on the monorail:

EJFdeh8WoXBvxcLkH4LnDZS52__hemb1YSBO0-bUbhFPHByVQdP4sW7wgslkXyqfO2Go132wUv0E4B4kF_BOsQjCOKj9qQR3GkS99yu97GE5K-t2Kf3oUZjiGtFEsArQdeveMCXmplMQATM0mJ4evAc-3vcygonxHdyvTF1SYCTvOBOTguM4XyT_tqszo2ue6PX8YcazGUdrgmSgrIm2cBnZ_EI46jq7kCYjBrZQiD7w9jof-ZEaFitHfJ6it9HzTIEESIyd_2WE9q7Ceoq9v6kxJkABNnWUKvu78UwAH4yZuNywl3TVITRHiHRqscFf68PcmXrzMduQ7Igj7Rs2sG9yuyTqRSQwG_3oyDuT0gaU2boFf3Npncdp1ReiQhwGsJJKGYNIGTXcnvxVPGNzJg_lpjfY3uxMP5YM-A0s3r1NZLOqESMQIXZb7r0773bjk2m8-OzrkaSeiJd-fJXsUqrAnbYaLEYJD39eiRy49jxiND3FWyYAObBM_sNdq631K8K0KbZMSrt2JvHinShnNtEULbujV9ziEirzVnq60KTcYklg21EHnCiFmtFGll86f57FyBnepH1RamSkDeW3Rt6fsDIBf6m44ExaCTi6=w619-h825-no

Pretty soon we were entering Epcot again and now to get some F & W snacks because we cannot go taste wine on an (almost) empty stomach, right?

First some PP pics. I changed into my candy skirt because the weather really nice and it was the perfect time to do so.

J2rFkW2LqYOlkSNG2ZJMJv9r-rNt8VTwoTqBVmorSzby8VB5PRQpMSVdWYpBuK5Jkl-4Jg-avx6QjsdNhk9mRdP9-KuIbnbQIgkMz4Tv6iR4iEINwtONVicbyrd-r1eXws711Pw3i2ANaCsLoOLjgwWsxeWGA0_sRF5N583LdMnRuKqVhajg-cgsGb2LsmmxCpnb5aE-EYay0iEnbne6PohfdLqgl-E6uziWst_ps7sugetugsxj8YS2cIC-z7YIK8h_d3I48t7JzPfWFrR0O_iGUfrgGnMH3_3YR9yOeh_XM5VynXDrReVRKOSMpOE2GcavIMTiJtRZCbU1UvdlvaexpvN_isoPhZm6GXwfXFsJ7Voe04uDc6JkrVvdvJflpD7e-0LPsrpw9y4WkuxUUgnXdqfMLNcorF8tBqP9lV2LXaoNHOkT09fmBRZ89PDIx8I1LXhgoOO4VkzzJGFeSAtWzXuSfZXO_CAmEfZFOd_-t1dLNh_c8ifpe6C_P-IXMTb9O29aWkEh3EmnbG5WNeUBh_C7JDvZph5j87GpjpffwSS7ivmcf8Y_teTTmYt8qOa59Hzx2UmF-AQhHgGpnO2JtxRYIURgnVZiSlKe=w550-h825-no
YT-N2w5I_OW6ZlgKoYymHZFqJk8quHeQWvXYfoXZoxgi1fWw8VB_Y4-WS09xANcR99KlKupvgAh6vG56myNJNxCCkrzH48GZONkVYj-DKFfSXxkNzLocRW-wcW52dIc7YgSR8nBA-_d4DnN1YSWE7OuutFihKcMs2_hvGDKXHmJMr0t1pRsWCUK7RCL48G10rOGIqOhOQZwOYtYXsTapUfhrCoPbPaBg9mf6YiMnXJApIeS-SzB4vRMlBL4bAAmW3rLvXqBw5oIDX9gAYSZGHpqhF1Fin14a_g7u4wc5W5Qqr6VzPcW6XPf1SFMh_OCb2MA4iQhMl0peJ6CMzurZ3tdFjMuGDi6JSAuqYo3eziX-hljy4rjl6OezOVskPgfkLmBCqPGHaRSDFPIWb7TPwJoOl0aWOVh9LwRISfJdam2kMQpVlaSSAVdmwU7KbGl4JP8xQNjtQMkpMZRkM7uOEumCjoFna0YyymGjxpQKTFW1YS6Y6CVJ31xBaDGRjoiJN1S0Z4ovbl59B8jx_uuf6iPiV1ZvHH_noQC1OP19braxGZrK96vPyiaBJpu5VD6duHR2XB4mGIQAvuobLZC7oLlBzfHpWXQbbYiT9xZ_=w550-h825-no

So I did indeed have a theme with this Halloween outfit! :rotfl:

Now onto some F & W eats! We didn't want to venture too far into World Showcase considering we had to go to festival center for our Wine Tasting, so we just stayed closer to the booths near Future World.

From Coastal Eats: Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado Lemongrass Cream

6irBncmHi6h49oQ2aFx-XSXbkfvg3UgiLBzZSNN-fz4BdiJyPigVGV7dVqzDTBBKVzvHY_ZyEq7yDHkkQY7poI3Jw5rtIOtMBgtk1kVrvJpPJBJayW8uCu6g805zX07unmAzcOopF1P8PIttgB2O5_enEfiplnP34iTRa-eetRJszcmL5JXdVJCnfJqvpM-ZqEU0aYWPlhDwUgU-yNcrAOEvMJcMuteJRYwmv_rJMK-MgZdaefTeFsVBulr65Id2Gv5Eeklfw8FzAzRAddpFY24Mar2pIf_9nYfkd-uztngrN9VmSjGvSJgQUxVe99Q1FRaHH0-nYVADU-JUfz519CO-w3wDVUwrGPhMLvYQgVqJ-Hz9GZw8uiX_9ofclyBQk1wlcVjC4hp-ERi_HT8lRgCw-jmVZ3ssQ3JDrt2pbON-wTUUFwFhzwhM-8ZXIv9iCXBzbOCSXOeg0Sr6zg-FsnsIuv1RtCFOMt4w13l_x4We8iWIgCz_bxTMYyo_sM-cHyjkEWUoE55gl20fBi0S-tfM6pGX-SjbZUJzuYWpQQ0NaN2ehYfwcPNRYFDP-pH_QWa7TTDsrWkIuqzedcRo7r-AuLpIIjea30Z_rywq=w619-h825-no

I think this was pretty good, Steve liked it, I only had a small bite because I am allergic to some crab and I don't want to take any chances!

We also got the: Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette

kylgA4w-K9wvJSSUrqiDX6YE6YFHlK67msknrnUOohrk3eSkDl7wA9HypUT6ZwYYMy3MQ3LiEplpetGDhHxgsiReHSZO0Ys6-H_bHREuBrXO1KgM_w18mLHDgZiMjse34wXPfNDwQRAAbETqQR1mWctSVtwyFkKVo29godpbiLwdviLI195RM1jTZc2-RQNJYy6K5A5nQ7vylvRZVOu5coTrCMZhIkvgrmZ7kHCIFtG67sKgJSzncax4KbC1EqEqHBxnB1IhH56hWduj3H1WAdOyvOuMw_H4WP2YZTtuNfsuyYVyzY59RjBADQgUFguRC-eFTSJqI9ckZpKI3KEJwczuzKdJGUW7MmUaA24JFG6BtjYOJ45Q_vhUgT_hWByxsE9oLw4ltbBhPkOlRPRe3qdGK_5mR7exNzfp1Q7-eDp7QQWY5iTolSd3CSVZEMZQrFEMtBLPeZDddRXgEnFE-zwNHqCIbTF4iHuiWGbpxVwpfctZNvGb7xtPCUtu-OWP9Osdmw28WxrbZQ4pPCQ8B70VursF3UN0UmE8Tqb1v6a9PjcDvD0QHzMXJ0lTImq-1BSyewYfqxLLHPYPHuvou0gN4kH09BJuRkM_TCIp=w619-h825-no

This was great! So buttery and loved the crunchy topping, however it was very rich and not enough baguette to soak up all the melty dip.

From Flavors from Fire: Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso Romano and America Grana Cheeses

dwpaB7nUYdf1kc06bmu88GgXns_PxNQmtpNpCpeU7qT55KofwcCT8SH76BStOI1QgxdK1ZtmpXuDg6fci33FqGM8AmHlmrqAq2rjOow-ibyz18bBiDk0I7cyjmd5UU-yBV2b9LZaAiIMDJcruhWFEcJaaZBxlCm6XviceLZ6GpafMxKmIEQiBWJsAjjqS8rrd5srF3n9PB4ZwZn6wCdwGZX4vl3rE0RmJe9J1zO0PGYU36nHBnt4YQe4lLfpjb9Ny2KGfB1B8kJ9nCXOeCy4vPlRZnZ545mBXV88q0WAtQtEOUqkH2rHTT_AGRol-iJ0AKrskcsCS40Bc1Kd9QnVG-Edk48YRlk8xvQKelf9NYOu8imOv__XwAsjPo4RG_VHI7k9K3Xirb602jha5zbxJWjYpPM4y-UOLe2qgvWmkuxh13BNi_3a-wmaXQhqi5KKLp5WBF_f5BX7rsoPBH7OzJHry-IccCFtykvVEMbTjP7dnKXhCIV1HFOiCk-XjLWCksqA-GUBoUIC1h2R0haAH4Jj9zhjlFoeNybkVruOQCCumpPsYIYtT-tyekKqoMdm39XQyVgeFwrDjHOzsx4duo59O7dm-Zqybly7_X0z=w619-h825-no

Wow that is a very long name for a dish, but I think it sounded more exciting than it tasted, as the chips were not as hot or crisp as I would have liked it, and the cheese fondue was also rather lukewarm. I thought this would be like the burnt ends dish during F & G but I think I actually like the F & G one better!

Also from Flavors from Fire: Piggy Wings - Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds

_jBdnS8fanGrZDZvAYIcPpEiDhxAGjTEPDOx6gzVHJz1PYP43wHT9s4gFGyeeK1qttmPrUwnIeMi3qG9ht-y8Xhs1HgHhLPheO35nd7mgLqh8JSIEQTBvLuPvRBXI0PH9RKpl_vblDChz9Za3DmAjoov_2Q6-VC_zBwHaBjuxAdo2CXKKWRzoNMbTdw7k_AHBnuD_JqUCyWEm6Lqk2Rn47ocoX82bk6bhDNyJygZAb9RdGuN_A37Vk3QChd45SkLOS4AMcAGjJZHWV0MjypDxldQmmaCzmZM_ccnKMDzyVEMtbfMV3lol6jj1Hw--UkecVwon_wDHaJyyK8dCHErfKZKuuDM53awbL7q5vunj45IVikOx0ooAIG2HJ5SHGxb6FqvXXD7IME5PLmZ4fABsKE_9PDDU1gg0FfEIkczqFcj4EBnzQ8WJhZ_2Iv8RyWOgTFb1akwnh-wyGgnWMzaNl2T1aQSs1Cd3fKSs-G3TgaSQ3ur_OUuIu1A-l4dUzyLwVHUQhlrNq0yoBMy9GTWevzV4mQ4SGm7IXG58mYD0fUeb9I0e2EIrXby2qS4R1BVpcShvxpSHrLLyr-mcQO5LSZmVW00BKI9pTNtPD6q=w619-h825-no

This was just a baby back rib done in a Korean style, but I didn't think it was that spicy. I don't know if we liked this because we were getting full at that point but I think it was probably just ok.

We headed over to festival center having done sufficient prep for our wine tasting.
Our tasting today was from a vineyard called
Pacific Rim. They did various whites including a Riesling, Chenin Blanc and a Gewurztraminer.

biYpS_-mX78shguN4oUrY6zqX3sFTw8s7_bOJXaAbYFq400IFM3zwvH6inl0ztYdrEycvqvnUG6DZhMTtxnLABITYLLTyYEELJ3nvNuIQf4lrI_MBlS7WrMEHRXeJ9JSGGSaulmPETUbSpREEP-GfOYmmAmMIQgshCocoVHNP45tBCvrzMuZ1yrNw_NKGrec-duOu5opfBCM2BYh_WfIc9oUuTTY2GTfUXiyoGm-Q2hnC4fgUL8NJ5NTf3oFA6ksHCw2RvWeEz4zWJdxqouFFNtuCUzMOCGlVZGTZ4BMdZ1LepyiJQVZkMFpyNyXYUnuJjCeZ45II6FIGtWNL8EuzBtN6H22Koqa8pbe3qf5wWMqolknFZsdj8YVV-409iRCIpu9kyHrAuJ14GapVkajKYNq7SBmABiGMOjvU2QrcdrptkF2I2J5zLYa9N3SfSA3saF8S6ppdz8H7MFL16uEMdOXzGZ3niknHBjmMDB11EXlxCEMqnUaBbpTpTnOp5erNzEw-sTJsnhpvKiAt7_WzkPcMUAnCHWAJCWO-ZzUT7yhBlS1Ux9gFib8Hi-DLy07PIv_CC665Q63YtPQJEEyE9YLbw3EicbbHS7dhJN4=w825-h550-no

QWSYSV7rZWfg3ST0_VQ9bJ_pExXRGe6IgAcKgZlHMkbknWxMytCtrd2OwsF9VoYQAQPfbIHRRcfl2V8tH39ApcF7DORNJTu1urLiaEUIUrP6KoV6N4ZIDyo_AVZqMXGifElW1YvGIZZJqy3Fi6WymR3ns7PiL72IKPXw_8TviRqBrfynzxmdXYVjCqzfqJgMWcjPwIUHXIDCVdXItQ1PbZ1lPc2WtuqxcfFp0oUUEnEv9qj0-QNTG1jxi9djASXn2XoERXw37ZAveIFddAU1yYSiOtmEThYpLCvPkVtQ5tGOohrFKkjE3UfnABiXnSucmZZKjwR-qZHtOV-lR_eYnJQ65414kctUEM3di9w4F9eVfMPkeLD1Llcu1iEethA9Rek8XiPEZ-bm20Yi-F2_dD2ObcjoLJbknPKSAUGlkMl2xeyITQlRKpHFGIMe_sbZVmEYeXO05s9MoPYoYsqmaPIODARssciyD3OwSP3NaBaQzp8WtISie4oIsCatgaCG5X0qtJ9-j53qB1xjA-WVw_B0KDkhIYJYNkmlzffiUfBU7fwruR-srnP3-et-rSH4P1zD0Hznvbc6kaB1xVGQ0q2lXtAd2ZDETHUS25AA=w825-h550-no

dMep_g-tdLGi_WkeH8jY7xPlzxDIxGTJiDwFe8Ir2feSlyyJpUhblH1jRm3dzjRHu_ZA4cvEfz5GExQbjREy-nsm6s4WDC_V8TYTMbvbkKaSh82iUQaNA0fzKMAxAHhVZGLs0l7QZJ27NJwqOoWgbP-5aCeoDOVqGtFf2YX46p5pH47mCQzNlW5tpXvBeh8m1hd13Pdk4kYIdv_IoK1SNdocjg8iLA0HCXS-agoU1LVxBLZCKFvkxYxQuCQS61od7ePSYs0NchyWPlswDeZDmdv2hKVcAtcPRStQd7qHWlSnwY0Y5hMjwad6VocD4CpVHHne6GCt__6Q6BF4WLfWBF9tHCGWrkYFMhw2iOx-6Io4Ddu51J2e6SYhPjWGhpWH-ok8CcLaEEwggkJSkzkm6zqTJD6o8rH2iVSuO173LhvCT-3gGFOfZ67oYdorL6In-J1mrtsOioQVLcwxYbxQMJQ1bOgkMMZXaAviXEbUD0HTWrOKrze8VlsfgtiMltOnSvsvzHHiXuWdTc1mDL_UG9n6SbnqXTh45-mqXEabIu6jtZ8UY5x_euQJ0Elroo67K5STwvjVqVN5G5A_Do7sEoOeE-78xtompX77sju0=w825-h550-no

lnC1QuW0IhOU3eAYnE2ab9eJrlULxbxWbE3c8GqaaP7khJZELiV4EvE0c6DpjJBTAS_H00RmD7ENMIZRXx4gP2xORHnD5ykl6JdZOz7Pzfmk6SA-lUOFE2pO2XTzNjfcn48qQvdo9dH_YltYcDwuG8-RHaNPitq3oqUBpKxa1bsW---8b5J7hr8lBH4JHKnjshltgtpXTmW0RSXampwbw4j_05Py6GAR7Rngi05MonzSFfqLh2rP6bPLhi5849rZAFb46ic7E1eZD-sUL_6q7a-shjuHpomoqgAOC1AddO0m0T7RV3OCOHoiI3GdCGlxFrq0lHCYwpKdHRd9s7qsCtOzHLLDvZFhOL6xlLq7cQr3CPUPB4USpx8KnCe44mTlkdd6GlirdpD7p-1Twj-9Iz7nO4YltoERzTcPLrmPS27f4VfHJDaYCdhmktPoqOF4399fzU-06jgcAUuSU3a-ftHXoOGVu8SACP_GHwuJyH197Ago4DqPfFP0693yQHvMpd6ADd0D0IVEwJfuGaqOBGywkN5FWwZ2jwHkZlAowE-hJFNdHdu8kDc-ibCNcWBvO0nFNKfGPkHOhSQ_Ee0_MkvHuxPEMbQu5E7LFXW5=w825-h550-no

I'm sure I did take notes but I don't think I kept them. I think I probably liked all of them because I drank them all, LOL. But my favorite was probably the Riesling.

Getting a little toasty:

nQaF9zyfP6BHT8NGIB6pdHnUZn82as_83TBOanBbRl4ufp3gnYmIAxp0sw4-sju-zCsrn57cvCvmMXgKXgaPTslZAp9EDjLr0NhmA1T4ymRwtxqDpP2xcw7Y7vFQZwImsA8wsqm4DhZEfUWiR_6zq6vsQcWljLQSclV79QBOjqTfe--5ci12rEqmcrG37oQBXNB9z7iu8HnhWXfJGUx9wDb9kgYypRnt_nh_YMDYr2-HFRVPRZM_B1-AoQ_LOTYvNLX6800NYwVUf4XVFdvfFfbHbsmLQDyPq1o_cCUiBjufw7mlB9S0zyb06BzmIYhellLyemyQ3yQR65EEFUqn5LLNAraoHBtFtBGJyaOZt-hGoOi9q320gH6_uSC0yIIiJtTDvo_Qt8XyRsyglpwE8agj-miVgTjdf78LDRnQRv3eyPz4fCy2kzfgnP81hpIc0bvqvOI-bjkNVW_IKIhcAL6ImKuRsG228cY8jb46Xd7wPRAtpoLQYLmEIMxcC0tZRPgzCawanh0rNOPEz8seMVqD8BcIw68hrTE6ET2JllFOfozt5Dre9IF8QJcsBeCF72JnU4FxQPC0AKvm2JH5A8L1t2uWEF5C_BsUWCk9=w825-h550-no

It was a fun way to spend an hour during the day. It was our second wine tasting of the festival season and during our upcoming Sept trip (Sept 1-9) we have a sake tasting which I'm pretty excited for. That's really all I have booked as our schedule is pretty packed already so we don't have a ton of Food and Wine events.

We then went to the Ghiradelli display next door to the wine tasting stage, and got ourselves some free samples. Check out all these amazing chocolate dioramas!!

WuNcWiu147mqMNlfrljWHGM-2ZJqxAqFZNO1dUEQ3s9kcSN0dy3Xdv1OOYR1hbcrsJdre_uyLDAShtqf4UkIqip8kCNEo_Z1-4DCBvX6KqcCzS85m7U2nJIEkHgF3IqEYRvjanWWZ7Xt76fkmWMp5s9LhTF3hsXFH3yI_HiqXH5HyGAPIn3GBDT4lCAFLvEP8khsON806ep1vT5t0mCwxXf5Q96C1ujvg2PSJVGxCSJvgMqnu19t6LzhIfKiws6ajoJmnSyIoGvjHCwbtm-ZqGnM7oXmWFaikueuvnkLC90_cOfPzPtGgjOmoQi8wcKpHj8NIbx3u5YOJWAipRzDzIGUT5B8OuWeoELfAqM0JZJeJ2o17Tvh-J_5CdAAHGuoRnCunn_YOpXZofqOTNi8zImNvA8kQIswyzuwnxFgDwWWQuYaQMibwDd1XjSS98Lga3bl7W9ykexabDRg00rfWevS7LUxn8CNFxXV_sRUOUkgjJeOJji6veauzIBbuJAPeq1TZTZ_N5frPNOnAfSmxLLRvh_WFyFDcJhniADYcP6fG_HhkOtTq_QYfxNlxExv3CXCqk2eDKncKJXivnVl10N3LIH_91nl88y6F0Ib=w619-h825-no
Bsx3PMkXN76c6ds2dU_EVDkedWS4BLu3iTpP9HJQotcIZ4MSpVgx4AmU3PBkfBVGTW22TwVf1-1-hj-6AJ6N6tuXLto9uWbXo6Pj6JEzDSMNkem6GVlnPI5yGiFF6yRIPu_gL89_QmyCGEUfJpKP5GAtnW-WQNUdngXOJK-onvJXhNtGk-LWHzDW6PHONmopDDFN8xYAQI-gc2t5m8oASemIeH5HbRhFQaCAHXaEnEnj9P5WugZ-8A7jNCdZaspTjyfSEhpYyfDvM8ZNb_F13KVzu7V-CaOTA0oGh7gVrn1YP1QM_inBKRvFU5qUmjq5OTjpyGm-qH4G9EpuHSj4Zi1KvltxJLIRRoqYg0dzOiab4UMadeRm1QU9q67m415Kklo4VBAl_zAs3u-6GMjZDBTKlR5mMTnbufVPlMunYiyRm7AXxkwiCim3DFiN88L_IA6U8rFcPNqy3LLI7-4oT67D9fekkYnM5GWlsFbNIsJRIqVNgbKr0HCRd-GDhwXMokrSp2kv5YM38U6Eri8ktMaCkVWWcK1TVTyHrvxVZJMLPZlrrGgTFqqBINVn6z6UvH2Kc7AQblvX6m06JRIdGA2riQj39AGsUWkSl1bN=w619-h825-no

We headed out of the festival center because we had to hop over to DHS for all our FP+ for that afternoon.

On the way though we made a detour so I could meet my favorite pals:

hwd5tP6_zuyNQ5SYygqmNE4azTbGnPJ7Ic69O1H02iCKMC_3td1aDOj1l-3WVD_Z5Iz-kSHphQyp96Xn2JvvNhOxKAfLWBJmHCdoM4yzupt0AfT2NVpVL7F5Ze-NwZrEcCKRTviigCnf4Akz0UmEC5VWHcwVWJMbSx1k6i1TMymRdxySp646V9-9BxiGALvO3Ur4lPf_mAIC2rkVOqyRESxAtpw7zovqbf1tWg_AplONh9w-rh1dvqOmjLl7KajXLkzBIfMcfRmMLlwdMkXyFR14OZ7lY1fzfO7VwMxOB_p9UWhVqVRlG64Ekl-Wk3caGQSeMgv2U7tfBfkcVA5e86iDzot194lsHlMddvOFyrAWST_dgWw9gCHT4XADnUWSM9R3HA7pVp-qc7zZCaKd3KEX9Dk2m9j2OzMqIffCPfwzicZ6OiWEyPJPHSNStAp316kv_71IS_bhEFyHcfjMr3rPL-ltEWg4_jWwBezZytMkANvWeA9qZtTCHGR0HdkY62OAu7YopTcEq8BQ3GCRZ5g-EMeVuE6GxzAAZaEcLcRuw6CGcrWTdUjWyk4LM3Du-H8N9isVonndNmhorN4Pk02C4-UkqhcvzwFh-ODh=w825-h550-no

rVhmDDbnuQjW8dG2lTV0_hhvIN6joslEIoc19XLKoTeyqU7Hm1JE2JV0V_Y6e2AVFM3UEFQOER9VkGfbKJ1p-Rq23CPXZJSvJBKgD2d3c8zYK9eVT_p9dsyLdtTjckexRAyI8P2gc7_KwJuQ8_xPYqssk0EIoTiZQmF2bjjNq36IhXEF75RMawITRGh4zs50bJ7XJ5OPXJ3aSz_Z36PFPb8TDq1Y1HmfAdM35WHo7YXCF1A_vL7TewV8Ztyibj6udbxvDz5NMfEtLOB8pr8ca2Y_Jliua07Fia7a2XTYWzgZRdAtcOl36Tw2pMFIEFyzZt31lSoPhmjTbmJ0vQvQlnlcydLj-XnnSZpLAVelCL5f5EdP34uOhsTKTC9A_FB7H7yR2V08x-CJFXyJglWHEPs8WClAuffqzgbu79EQUxo6GuJ8QmygeXY0-XZsS73OmA6szk8_maLRl0HKVVJ12zp4K7hNBt7H1nRU2YN-JjOBkAmduus-Tu53RryUzYltzgwYFRZvfcLoxemz1qIMjdo0nxsoItMYv0hgtsOMqe57p8KvIV15hg_OwPH655mLtdMF1gEaVolTBLWnWGWKjdSl3iMD-WvQb0KXjU8z=w825-h550-no

They are always so fun to meet and I especially love meeting Pluto and Minnie!

Coming up...Halloween dinner at Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine!

Hi Su-Lynn! I remember first seeing the Electrical Water Parade back in 1978 I think (around there anyway)...It's become a must do each trip!!!!

It really brings back all the nostalgic feels when I watch it! I hope they don't change it!

This!
Sleep is for when you're at work.

Truth!

When in Disney...

I have all kinds of food coma not just from sugar!

:laughing: Okay, if you don't mind some company, maybe some day I can take you up on that. :)

Yes it would be my pleasure, as long as you can handle the food coma.

Ah. Glad you saw the light, or the error of your ways... whichever.

Indeed. I have reformed. I am a new person!

1. I want this souvenir cup! I was so disappointed when I realized Disneyland's are different.
2. The other night I dreamed I had this same popcorn bucket :confused3:

1. What's the difference between this and the Disneyland one? The same drinks have different mugs?
2. LOL you have probably seen me with it too many times it's ingrained in your mind! But I am going to carry it forever until it disintegrates, haha.

I'm so excited for this!

I hope you enjoy it! I know you are picky but perhaps you can just eat dessert...that would be a great meal! :)

And you can't go wrong with a Mary Poppins fountain!

It's the coolest sculpture!! I love the penguins!

I think I like this look more than the regular rooms. So lovely!!

Me too!! It's a bit more modern and I love the quatrefoil pattern which they have dispersed throughout the rooms. I have quatrefoil in my house now (at one time a bit too much since I went crazy when we first moved in and all my rugs, bedding, throw pillows etc. had the same pattern, LOL) but it has since been reduced, haha.)

I know BoG is a rather pricey breakfast, but I consider this the poor-mans version of Early Morning Magic, LOL.
I really like BOG breakfast, and it seems to have worked really well for you on that day! You got to do a lot of stuff that morning!

I changed into my candy skirt because the weather really nice and it was the perfect time to do so.
I love that skirt! It is sooo cute! Where do you get all your cute skirts?

Love the F & W pictures as always. The shrimp dish looked soooo good with the crispy topping. :D

1. What's the difference between this and the Disneyland one? The same drinks have different mugs?
Um... they did back in 2016 when we did TS at DLR. That's the only TS I've been to. But at the time, they had the cute clear version of the one you got down in WDW, and I believe this one in DLR:

a89541fe877f92c1d5754460e1f69ddd.jpg

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast and made it on to Mine Train! You got on a lot of rides that morning!

PeopleMover selfies are the best :)

I love the Halloween theme you had going on and that candy skirt is too cute!

Sounds like a nice time sampling more F&W dishes and doing the wine tasting!

(Which I will do next year in January 2019, my 180 day mark just hit last week, LOL).
I'm glad I read that, because it reminded me today I could start making ADRs for my February trip! Still need to absolutely finalize places, and I don't think any will be really hard to get (well I guess California Grill evening), but anyways, now I remembered!

The point of a PPO breakfast is being able to eat quickly and get on line for rides!

I had to think for quite a while to figure out what "PPO" stood for!

I had pre-ordered our meals and we checked in quickly, and were seated in the ballroom.

"Were seated"
So for breakfast you don't seat yourselves? Or was that just a figure of speech?

I got the gluten-free version of the Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich: Poached Eggs, Applewood Bacon, Brie Cheese, and Arugula on a Croissant Gluten-free bread served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.

Dang that sounds good!

One of your eggs is trying to escape!

I like all the other elements to the dish, arugula, bacon, poached eggs, and brie are just yum, but by the time the meal gets to you the bottom of the croissant has just disintegrated and no one wants that. So I thought I'd try out the gluten-free bread version as I heard it was toasted nicely and held up to the toppings well. And you know what? It did!!

Good to know!

Drool worthy.

I know BoG is a rather pricey breakfast, but I consider this the poor-mans version of Early Morning Magic, LOL.

Or rather, rich-man's version, since you have to pay for it. ;)

:) Love your expression!

I figure even though we're not in costume we should wear our Halloween finest:

And pure joy:

Yes! It shows!

Must be done.

I find that I like selfies on the Peoplemover, I just look so happy and I like to capture that moment!

Yes you do! Love all those shots. :)

There was a MNSSHP that night but I think it was one of the first ones to sell out and honestly I would probably avoid that date anyways just because of the crowds.

I've thought of that. I figured it would be pretty crowded... and I want to be home doling out the treats for the kids on that night. :)

We caught a bit of the Move it Shake it parade, which I don't think I've seen before. It's not that exciting of a parade

"World's most dull parade"

So I did indeed have a theme with this Halloween outfit! :rotfl:

We also got the: Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette

Yum!

From Flavors from Fire: Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso Romano and America Grana Cheeses

That sounds good!

I think it sounded more exciting than it tasted

Oh. Well... poop.

I'm sure I did take notes but I don't think I kept them. I think I probably liked all of them because I drank them all, LOL.

Or maybe you don't remember taking notes. :faint:

Getting a little toasty:

nQaF9zyfP6BHT8NGIB6pdHnUZn82as_83TBOanBbRl4ufp3gnYmIAxp0sw4-sju-zCsrn57cvCvmMXgKXgaPTslZAp9EDjLr0NhmA1T4ymRwtxqDpP2xcw7Y7vFQZwImsA8wsqm4DhZEfUWiR_6zq6vsQcWljLQSclV79QBOjqTfe--5ci12rEqmcrG37oQBXNB9z7iu8HnhWXfJGUx9wDb9kgYypRnt_nh_YMDYr2-HFRVPRZM_B1-AoQ_LOTYvNLX6800NYwVUf4XVFdvfFfbHbsmLQDyPq1o_cCUiBjufw7mlB9S0zyb06BzmIYhellLyemyQ3yQR65EEFUqn5LLNAraoHBtFtBGJyaOZt-hGoOi9q320gH6_uSC0yIIiJtTDvo_Qt8XyRsyglpwE8agj-miVgTjdf78LDRnQRv3eyPz4fCy2kzfgnP81hpIc0bvqvOI-bjkNVW_IKIhcAL6ImKuRsG228cY8jb46Xd7wPRAtpoLQYLmEIMxcC0tZRPgzCawanh0rNOPEz8seMVqD8BcIw68hrTE6ET2JllFOfozt5Dre9IF8QJcsBeCF72JnU4FxQPC0AKvm2JH5A8L1t2uWEF5C_BsUWCk9=w825-h550-no

Or, after all the wine, a little toasted.

Check out all these amazing chocolate dioramas!!

Wow. Seriously.

All caught up!

Trader Sam's is such a fun place. I've only been there once and got the same drink as you and the souvenir glass. I really enjoyed that drink and would definitely order it again. Do you know if you can get a different souvenir glass than the drink you're ordering? I would like to collect the different glasses from there.

Ohana is the best! My absolute favorite buffet type meal on property. This past week, I just booked a trip for the week before Christmas with one of my daughters and her two kids. None of us have been to Disney at Christmastime, so we are excited to see the decorations. It's also a surprise for the kids, as they won't find out until the day we leave! Sadly, we cannot get an adr for Ohana. I haven't given up yet, though!

Gosh, I just love that penguin fountain! Your room is beautiful, too!

Smart idea ordering the gluten free bread with your breakfast sandwich.

I love your outfit and those purple ears are super cute!

That baked shrimp scampi dip looked amazing. The two little baguettes reminds me of the samples at Costco when you get a big scoop of spinach artichoke dip and one little tortilla strip to eat it!

Do you feel that wine tasting was worth it? I've always wanted to try something like that.

Really cute pics with Minnie and Pluto!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter