Wine and Dine...to the Finish Line! Fall 2017 TR NEW 1/25 The Last Day - THE END!

I didn’t know that about the characters in the resorts on Halloween. Very cool! Definitely something to keep in mind. The characters all look so cute in their costumes! So glad you enjoyed the dinner. For whatever reason, H&V has such a terrible reputation. Great to hear it’s not true! Can’t wait to hear about MNSSHP! is been years since I’ve gone... may need to change that this fall!

the characters would be dressed "in costume".

Excellent.

Later on I came to find out that there were character meets at all the resorts so you can resort hop and get some really cool pictures with rare characters or regular characters in rare outfits.

Huh. No, I didn't know that.

Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs

They were decent but not memorable.

Too bad.

I'm pretty sure Steve won because I don't have a picture of our score, hahaha.

:laughing:

You can see how they had drained Echo Lake - think they were doing the Christmas decoration and they had to drain the lake to put up the tree.

That looks... odd.

I went to take a walk and stumbled upon a PP photographer over by Indiana Jones. I never saw one here before!

They were hiding from the Germans.

When we were called to our table, they seated us right away and instead of taking a picture in the front with Halloween Minnie, we got a ticket to come back at any time during out meal as there was a bit of a line right now.

Did you keep the ticket or get the photos. :)

They had changed the name of some of their dishes to more spooky-sounding labels.

ooooohhhh.... scary-boo.

His belt buckle is a spider!

Kinda want that belt buckle.

I wish they made more Donald attire, especially Halloween Donald attire!

Who'd wear it? You?

Think Donald was trying to give me a little peck on the cheek...

FulVU8lD4Y705clxGfgF420xZePOgsc5VqhZ5wj2AiskZklm9agxGkb0CzLMBQMZvwTE7RHeN4Z3T1A35kv92qgLeEfZyF-8FhQ5i8YdGLKRzsv9lizTTr9bH5uhIotQu4kEI-9c2Q01KeRFKwD5ylpRKR1GrKwaHCNIBS2IBiOxw4BmbztCoMcDdeNK1W4jqscXvdji28usucrJmp3MonyYNkNK2LUNCKNVAnVpmJEZQESCkd3hAZ_0QoKZNAY81NLTTHe1EWK6qWboKHUPEz8ELRrbFxI6kKBUNneSShvC7sy57wcmWA9xBxJlR-0WWlJrvTRavm3GrTlirsjucOnIzQDxwxDxf9zaUcrlKNkqSl-ml9_3CXUi3QqFLNd8Tf5lESe6TSq0mO00wp1TKfXo7Kw7YtRdy-zESqZAcO2-j34hNL0FDa1fIAGkcF8RnZSq65zmtU4NhBs5tLCCnPyHYiztek_TpOAYeSy79NvmUgLQEIqoRRcL77vCLWK1OxohdFC7jKPekoWPSot123ruXcNfS-Xk78zvrrnYKdvyDjtDqr0vg9Lu6m2mR_cuEml4MhpTeCASaicIpPF-0va4iajJ-BJ9U6fxvT5X=w779-h584-no

Awww. Love the expression on your face. :)

We have eaten at Hollywood and Vine before, a few years ago during Star Wars weekends. We thought the food was better than expected and we were pleasantly surprised enough to return. And we thought it was great tonight!

Good! In the past, reviews had not been kind.

It was a great Halloween!

:goodvibes

Plus it was also our 9-year Anniversary and we had a special friend I wanted to say hi to.

Colour me intrigued.

I have read everything I missed during my absence. Lots going on as usual, but really enjoyed your MK Early AM and the EPCOT cruise through F&W. Can't WAIT to get back there in a little over a month. I tried that one VV

From Flavors from Fire: Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso Romano and America Grana Cheeses

dwpaB7nUYdf1kc06bmu88GgXns_PxNQmtpNpCpeU7qT55KofwcCT8SH76BStOI1QgxdK1ZtmpXuDg6fci33FqGM8AmHlmrqAq2rjOow-ibyz18bBiDk0I7cyjmd5UU-yBV2b9LZaAiIMDJcruhWFEcJaaZBxlCm6XviceLZ6GpafMxKmIEQiBWJsAjjqS8rrd5srF3n9PB4ZwZn6wCdwGZX4vl3rE0RmJe9J1zO0PGYU36nHBnt4YQe4lLfpjb9Ny2KGfB1B8kJ9nCXOeCy4vPlRZnZ545mBXV88q0WAtQtEOUqkH2rHTT_AGRol-iJ0AKrskcsCS40Bc1Kd9QnVG-Edk48YRlk8xvQKelf9NYOu8imOv__XwAsjPo4RG_VHI7k9K3Xirb602jha5zbxJWjYpPM4y-UOLe2qgvWmkuxh13BNi_3a-wmaXQhqi5KKLp5WBF_f5BX7rsoPBH7OzJHry-IccCFtykvVEMbTjP7dnKXhCIV1HFOiCk-XjLWCksqA-GUBoUIC1h2R0haAH4Jj9zhjlFoeNybkVruOQCCumpPsYIYtT-tyekKqoMdm39XQyVgeFwrDjHOzsx4duo59O7dm-Zqybly7_X0z=w619-h825-no

last year and found it really lovely! I liked the crispy chips underneath. Mmmm!

You guys got some seriously tasty looking nibbles.
H&V has never been on my radar at all, but you seemed to really enjoy it. And I will admit everything you showed DID look great!

I'm trying to get all caught up here on the DIS before I disappear for 10 days! So no more time for multi quoting! Your breakfast looks very nice. I'm not sure how much I want to try Be Our Guest for breakfast. I've heard some rave reviews and some meh reviews. For now we like our Strawberry Soup at 1900 Park Fare.

You got to try all kinds of things that I totally missed last year at the kiosks. I really like Pacific Rim's Riesling, I think they may have changed the label, but it used to have a woman on the front and when you looked through the bottle, on the back side they had sushi "floating" as if she was dreaming of Sushi.

I did a sake pairing at Tokyo Hibachi once and it was very nice. I hope you enjoy yours! And your trip is coming up soon as well!

Ooh seasonal dining at H&V and the food was good? We are thinking of doing this in December for the cute Christmas outfits :love: I got a two year old so I’m thinking we should hit a lot of buffets because he would be free and he eats a LOT :p can’t wait to read about Halloween party!

The characters look adorable in their costumes! Your pictures came out really nice, especially with Minnie.

We enjoyed Hollywood & Vine when we were there for lunch last year. Not understanding all the negativity it gets, but maybe it has improved.

Thanks! Agreed, don't really understand the negative feedback but I find that people can be hit or miss with buffets overall so I think we came at a good time when the food was fresh and not sitting around too long.

Can't wait to read all about it! What fun!!! :)

It was a lot of fun, and we had a few DISmeets!

Y'all looked like you had a blast! What a fun Halloween and the characters are SOOOO cute.

It was a fun Halloween dinner!

Love MNSSHP! I really just love MK in the Fall... I think it might even be prettier in the Fall than at Christmas.

Fall is so nice in WDW...the winter decorations are lovely too, and you can't beat the castle all lit up! That's my favorite decoration!

We did the Halloween dine in 2016 and really enjoyed the food and the characters are so cute dressed for Halloween!

Looks like you had a very fun Halloween.

Glad you enjoyed it too and that we're not the only ones! I rarely hear about H&V so it's nice to hear some good feeback!

Of course she would ask for that! I think the Christmas outfits are so cute!

She has coordinated her outfits for every day and every meal...me, I'm just trying to stay cool!

The first time I went to Hollywood & Vine (for the Christmas dine), I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was! I liked it enough to go back at Halloween ;) I love that they have different outfits for each season! Your pics with the characters all came out so cute :)

Yay another vote for H&V! I've heard such negative reviews that sometimes I don't know if we just went on the one good night but it looks like there are more fans out there!
Thank you!

For now I have to give up on multi quoting, just don't have the time!

Your breakfast looked good and I totally get why you would do the gluten free option. I would have done the Gaston breakfast given the choice of the two, but I haven't looked at the menu so I don't know what else is on offer.

I love Pacific Rim Winery! They have a Riesling where the bottle shows a gal dreaming about sushi in the background, it's really cool and the wine is good too!

Haha I love how you pretty much wrote the same comment twice. I'll respond to your latter one!

I didn’t know that about the characters in the resorts on Halloween. Very cool! Definitely something to keep in mind. The characters all look so cute in their costumes! So glad you enjoyed the dinner. For whatever reason, H&V has such a terrible reputation. Great to hear it’s not true! Can’t wait to hear about MNSSHP! is been years since I’ve gone... may need to change that this fall!

I didn't know either and if I'm ever there on Halloween, I totally will check it out!
H&V may have been bad and/or uninteresting in the past but I think once they started the Minnie Seasonal Dine, it's really improved and the characters are so cute!

Did you keep the ticket or get the photos. :)

Obviously got the photos! Can't miss a photo op with my girl, Minnie!

Kinda want that belt buckle.

It's pretty cool I admit!

Who'd wear it? You?

If they made cute stuff for women I'd totally wear Donald! He's just misunderstood.

Awww. Love the expression on your face. :)

Thank you! :)

Good! In the past, reviews had not been kind.

True, but I give almost every place a chance and I'm glad I did!

Colour me intrigued.

What's the color of intruigue? (Looks in Crayola box...)

I had made the assumption that Hollywood and Vine would not have exciting food... Now I feel bad!

I love your skirt!

Thank you!
It's a fun meal, and I think since you are not too adventurous it would be a good meal as they have all the regular stuff on the kids buffet too which I totally raided.

I have read everything I missed during my absence. Lots going on as usual, but really enjoyed your MK Early AM and the EPCOT cruise through F&W. Can't WAIT to get back there in a little over a month. I tried that one VV

last year and found it really lovely! I liked the crispy chips underneath. Mmmm!

You guys got some seriously tasty looking nibbles.
H&V has never been on my radar at all, but you seemed to really enjoy it. And I will admit everything you showed DID look great!

H&V is one of the last remaining character buffets which we hadn't done and when we did, it was like, wow, why did we ever disregard it previously? Just a simple but solid meal and the characters are fun too. Not a laid-back meal though, you'll have families and characters and people getting up and taking pictures, grabbing food, etc. But hwn you get to see the characters in their cute outfits it's worth it!

I'm trying to get all caught up here on the DIS before I disappear for 10 days! So no more time for multi quoting! Your breakfast looks very nice. I'm not sure how much I want to try Be Our Guest for breakfast. I've heard some rave reviews and some meh reviews. For now we like our Strawberry Soup at 1900 Park Fare.

I would not rush to go out of my way for BoG but if I really want to get a head start on rides that morning I'd book a PPO breakfast and this is the only place to go!
I'd love some strawberry soup at 1900! We're having dinner there in Sept. Very exited! But I totally want to do breakfast again as it's been a while.

You got to try all kinds of things that I totally missed last year at the kiosks. I really like Pacific Rim's Riesling, I think they may have changed the label, but it used to have a woman on the front and when you looked through the bottle, on the back side they had sushi "floating" as if she was dreaming of Sushi.

I totally went to look up that bottle, and although I see the girls dreaming I don't seem to see the one with the sushi. Maybe it was a specific kind of riesling. I still like the bottles and I am totally going to get some of my own!

I did a sake pairing at Tokyo Hibachi once and it was very nice. I hope you enjoy yours! And your trip is coming up soon as well!

Yes it is! two more weeks for us! Too bad we can't meet this year, but hopefully in March next year, and for SURE in Disneyland in Sept next year!

Ooh seasonal dining at H&V and the food was good? We are thinking of doing this in December for the cute Christmas outfits :love: I got a two year old so I’m thinking we should hit a lot of buffets because he would be free and he eats a LOT :p can’t wait to read about Halloween party!

Yup! It'll be a great experience for your tow year old! There were lots of families there. And there was definitely a lot of food! The costumed characters are really cute too!

We really enjoyed H&V last year when we went - my girls loved getting to meet Minnie and I have a great photo of my dad with Goofy :) When we went we were there early enough (I think it was one of the earliest dinner seatings, but just felt like a late lunch, for the Fantasmic dinner package) that we got multiple rounds with each of the characters which my girls loved. I missed the squid ink pasta though, which I would have loved to try!

There's nothing terribly exciting about the food, but what they have is fresh and solid, so I would not hesitate to book this again especially if we want to do a character meal. I like that the characters dress up in their seasonal attire. In fact, at my sister's request we ARE doing this Halloween seasonal dine during our September trip coming up next month. I would however, like to book it for another season so we could get pictures of the characters in their other outfits.
This is a really fair summary about Hollywood and Vine! Rob absolutely loves this place for some reason, so we've eaten there a few times. Seeing them all dressed up was a real highlight for our Christmas trip. I am sure we'll be there again on our next trip! :)

We really enjoyed H&V last year when we went - my girls loved getting to meet Minnie and I have a great photo of my dad with Goofy :) When we went we were there early enough (I think it was one of the earliest dinner seatings, but just felt like a late lunch, for the Fantasmic dinner package) that we got multiple rounds with each of the characters which my girls loved. I missed the squid ink pasta though, which I would have loved to try!

That's great! I am a fan. I think it's a pretty underrated character meal. You can always find availability there which is nice too. The food was fine, and I thought the squid ink pasta was very good! Probably one of the best pasta dishes I've had at Disney! It was garlicky buttery. Yum!

This is a really fair summary about Hollywood and Vine! Rob absolutely loves this place for some reason, so we've eaten there a few times. Seeing them all dressed up was a real highlight for our Christmas trip. I am sure we'll be there again on our next trip! :)

Haha that's cool! Another vote for H and V! I thought it would be an easy Halloween night dinner since the characters would already be in costume so it took some of the pressure of, haha. Having good food was just an extra bonus!

OK I just found this picture, and I couldn't believe I didn't post it before as it's one of my favorites (but it did end up in my Instagram, go figure) but it was from our first MK morning on Halloween before our PPO breakfast at BoG. I managed to snap this picture of the castle without 1400 people in front of it, except for that wonderfully dressed CM in the back, looking up at the castle.

U_pq2visfuFeu6Qd3keWBHh2Sr91ZhEFCnv1P4W4ZDfeLsegMjGgHRsugd0HAA-hTexyayecQqBtiR2KkmDxsCXqXXCZWA1iarjBG92bVxlTLZlPwcuO7vXoL8Pv1k5MBxyDVmhiThNRr_wF1iDeI5l8zSZ9Sm60efmPk2H38xVQZHYIBxyiGpuGPA7afIOf9jM9vnPyxbNHVQejvNeaPU5eLNkw2Gslf7o_xdmlb-HEn_2PMo4SKnfJ9AZwRQBCAvrnafrnzpi9QEtWlXehla4ImxKsqgqkKIXPKCsaaaZRGdMapwaIwd2oYIwDR2b84tlO4qFpLb5byvCvP1EAY099dYiWU_rULxxg5uZXZieSs-TZr6G4LJjwM3GtSTJupPviggUb_lXd9XexUTT0Ax3a_pSmrHs5XGjVh-DD-y6ukCW8dltMrRz75_DD_5fLqyef-raBj9cPzmsinV_kMH4aubP8d17CrMdtgQQVT_nSRlRPTJQux6tUV7Dx6lWRBgOf3uwPYbganJdiFW8d3-S3KdUo7g9vuVpccmnc6PGYAjk6hMBfpEO_HjO0L6eHzR518nhy-YvVylqnppJlyryoqoXvozQuKk3qyIGQ=w619-h825-no

(it was chilly that morning!!)

OK now on to...

November 1st: Our 9th Wedding Anniversary! Part 1

Today was our actual wedding anniversary! I thought we should dress up in our finest attire that expressed our true love:

Q1gNBm1qBraqFWbTo4I2O19sNzhqKq0ts9DUBwKRyMMiI1ogj_IiuXNf64E_uDuNshEu0WdOqxvB9WHGM7Tx2s-uULxLEIgW_aSX1FQiNq-eUaVYtBSBFy1-Cq-AUJm8GDsu5UBGlJ7_xK71-Elpzegv70ypzWSoLVf4X1oCY2adKNh0Fw_XalcKLF8FXCOD0Aq5GrGW4HONU6d4yYLOZgtukqkcT79llZhHt04vWeZwE66-Buln1aOe9Rojugv7ayR7mfkqZR6zubiLHDSUWxjweiuI67x2NiuJ_nuTjTW_3FLUH6_KbDxy4Hlw4VtbFmWkHEJKO8RP__UjbS6CHLG2pym5SfB91DfaVaJnwkQ8D2FT3A2WaWVx-nrUXW3RqosZcPlPjiBbt6CP4E5VncAhNvQdLFCHwZo4mwmJ9E0jwfqAhcDPsMZgRR_chMaiwQpK4I4A5CcI4GI0zy8peRZkx_3CvbjSwiI8-66kOj6i7NfJ3x-pXwf21Byp3FHQjlDwjoT1mCNzs7GJZlv5YzSQ8HWPEVhBSEpdnJeq0aYpOiJq6gngyLfWvkOB7_VUDZrSPopzxl5QhITF5XtEbfci5Kdz5OOFNpvmI3aa=w1024-h768-no

Yes, I KNOW. We are THAT couple, LOL.
For those of you who don't get the reference, it's a Star Wars line that both Han Solo and Princess Leia say, but in different movies.

We had a pretty low-key morning. We slept in and didn't plan to be out until around 11am. At first we was going to go to the spa at the GF but since we had so many spa treatments on our Disney cruise the week before (and I basically used up all my Disney gift cards for that), I thought we'd use the time to go to a park, and we decided on DHS. But first, we started our day at the Grand Floridian Cafe for brunch. It was our first time here! I love eating meals at restaurants in or near the resort we are staying. It's just sooo convenient and I'm all about being efficient and spending less time trying to resort hop, LOL. It just makes me keep wanting to rotate our resorts like we always do just so we can eat at certain places with minimal effort.

We walked to the cafe and checked in. It's so pretty and quaint in there, with the floral wallpaper and white furniture.

wBPBUnysfuwwz_Arqz6hmmGdSffvw3j33nZI3LPj6kD5yuYR7bpVzOm5y5bwyvYNO9YSBJ04ekfzoDndOY6YBCHlEXSej5ctngAgPEgsJ_ii2ZlsTFEvp3IPyOACdk3wRp_WqLZQjJGHK_nuePzOg89iwCUM2B3mgov6GnmieDpgpl8sQ-jBzeFTQvkZs6o7NoVFkXQs4IVdWPPE372OCzmhUy_EHdwA7sMVC8FIPqJfdxY42fbJ0E8h8Iib6T9H96Yz1lKLKbb5-eDSRT7FU8sDEZ4hdABb3JwSU5gltBDI7nMl0H34Bd7qsZyd5nNGmYUcpkdk5hSZM9ikykVC50b8SUXUZf76e0cb23ygwULf94x5bhTTFt9G3Wd6EJDvztE5MdqMJMKQ4gGswNGcT3E72VzvA5iLz_q0B0_oVb7xF9wUiO53ksPp3c-Alfw93TCk1pl7xN9wgqHdDnhWx5ARLKUSt1_SLCxKGUBVf3y_vjq9UkIy1KXtpkA_uZeNLH-fGHsxSDetPZDw9GdHaph5-0YDZp3TOon0qvpyLgAfMaT-Dt0fb_0b0vu1QGoBDNGDHdWYjDo_yHUXfFWSwF3qJxj68g8yNHBuNmIr=w825-h550-no

-FHd6210wYwBJRQzhjvUwnjWGTqk2LROener2miox_zJI9AY6DHyg7RabJbyXNu7bOQoTIvUmjNVPCNi-N0vMXJVeNLomWz-C7EDdYznMfjhqiOP8Fn-ygYmcOXjVBXXU3u4zt3aCaPG-juVvJggpN9tfBbRhKYgkTC0HNSoqrkXnMEPyhmi5kw6PmWVRvUCark9_WfdhGZ9vv2KY-cE6LzbDLQtlswb0fXCuoJYmUCB1HcwbUA6LjAcwAQeTZgUjxuJTQ4aQWvOOGocGnr6B5xnhVPMs69tKdj2_8PjUFgcZXbHMDUhnZ4g4YDt5e4mpCMbd1jJoKigZ5CSZnws743-GUWTnNmVvy9Cvmm_YxXP33BQ20XPlEZZBb6rHAlDA6SxLazX9NdRaJ835e-zyCyVFaZjXEx3FuRVXnll6K6b_AidT5IUi5lIKU_VUNO5qpPsUmRd1aaV2EXs_gdIbwq38U0S3c8oZPEcvUiNiTKcnf-Y5i5UslSZqR2LFfqFxFsoPMqjLHe8zZoVPbrRvSVcQnsrzuqtS_Ze6Kx3qOVziRheDtz5Xjhmif_zuIVpDFsageIwxW5WUqb7PS6XyQ2mJ_3JiCX7X1Ya3S35=w1024-h768-no

We ordered coffees and juice and we were given this plate of delicious biscuits to start. Good thinking as I was in need of major carbs!

wiAZy8OaA3HdxF_wF5l870sBybUgZguZNw9GNOH_nPQ4RV97sK6OaMd3HQFy8FtWvTD_FreIF4KQWoDO4Q36Qlg9DA85DupclEb5wqx7k54qZNu2reRXac4R-i-_pspD7n2XJKDZuJ8L2INXn6CP_DP2_mMxzflh6-0g6-BTBRSy9JSDmQIx4gRAjI_3YBxEypIWUjqbKhu1G__PGJPVmvxiEBAdPlu9UQPmfNN7WXoUmRGOXnfJzWN0k0mE4lf_i5fyv5GY7AxsMdRvhobtKNerIB_AW3h-RD3-as-Jcz6B-GieMvumkJHBRXGkHAeKQ-crFqqadVYAVZThJDCtDptstgCKk8RzczREqAyQsbKsTtg77BZTGKUSrlulGFDX5kGFj4NOVEkV2Wds-SMlR0SVPhB_IPv6g0vkcDBNX1c-orccHh0qtn7t8wxDTgwabVROZSvejo3eaDlKvv2Xsm4US6tB1Mms-UYNT3HReC4k5k6kR5HUoXbbWnxvTT6VlhgysDV8xBG1YyizCKQI1FFqkBiajoWRVdpypDmxA3SzYgYKfRCNAciK2lnF3PtWen4yVtEjdSL7kcygwO2wEraTXZ5aoVCXm6S0QYav=w825-h550-no

I couldn't decide whether to have something sweet or savory for brunch so I decided to have both. I started with something nice and warm:

Caramelized Onion Soup Gratinée - aka French Onion Soup

8CYc9HJvQTQMatwt_lg96P8W64L8AG6OtpmFdF1g-bncVkYlSs4QNRfryl943bTUe12MJQfuIdz1ZalZtDZL9LLJqRVRaOvCst-qe_mH-AWDg-fXBa5BtiROXc8pfb4ZGZl4C2TQ31Tv0YmAvszrxXFAQwU1q264lTVPELXIIPeCVlXdaR9yMynv_hHF72PFMwto3y-7mSKHjGGrJ-1NiuTFrvohJIRPE5XJym7Sl4vBvUqEV2sTEOEcFmzm6xmDrm0szbJyXBSk863jONXWMGnXKIVVyFaxY079VzWIcks7JBvTrvmDaytSBh-t6x1gad62ybYVYE5cqOEIOloPp2CPM1IwrH48UIYqrm30jKmJyR9L3iUkghiGBChysV8PwMAS4j1MVxU-B7ffUgYDtHMvrjHhenQF3m87e3dDHEwEDiXcD0rkYkD7kr1aKisOtt9tiqu4YgYshYqkibpUufjZt8MZCHDr8CBf_dEFCoCDT1E7xOXv-L64o587fxEu8yZ53HfNhD_8wItgW87IbdzzHlB_UH3DSv0Cz8xNfZmoxDFCzdZBVUnysPMhBoxMduvkOwZrFmunkAwGIQDdGKww648lAdCcw8jTQsoe=w825-h550-no

1sp2b_bG4OVvI9QKTY_LeLGKZfbNOgL7kLCPoFVX5feMX_tuLfywb9FLSNM1VqP1a8X34W94AhKNsURqlbnLBskGMfSOx-XSDy-vboGIRkSo_Ui7zLdmFWQvyCCJKk2SAnpHExWNmo8gje-HjCDBQxN0fkD1tt8a46NLHi6vHOf83Ae0kCgE1TPvHtAyN2cX0NVRyqBl3bes2CCu5GdvQEJH6jCegAIifDDt7ZhPe3s-50Dx5JnxEi1NHbDQ-FYxrIuAtBjCIy8zNCgsoOObHF7Viht7roCqOJoLZXhL06HB6QkxjbD5IKENGTu-2UoOXY4rX112F3f-PS-0A3_RcQhP1I0nJrvWAkYOGHpiE8GNXZ9Hv2qRBT_wTRKC0qn1NtdnZr8I0F0W0DyfXfmLJRgClqUaTGgm2ZbX2BD58iME8KOmeYrwjzaijtx7nIXYGnNN7r9FcC-dmYTtl9_TUTrRiiMGtBjroH50SwhSi_2keFf2a3b-CaMCqaCvits-LYUaShh3NSUltucTWcsnLOm-0Bplxq0VvvHBup-IqZJ7vRmKRvDsCextYo6299tBUMdOM3_FgVKNDJFJgWfswu_2qIRovyx7p3UvnmHO=w825-h550-no

From what I remember, this was pretty darn legit French Onion Soup! Just look at that melty cheese! Yum. Steve and I shared this.

As an entree, I got my sweet fix, the Floridian Pancakes...so this version doesn't seem to be on their online menu but it had a citrus butter and dried cranberries too. It must be seasonal or something, but it was delicious. I think it also had roasted pecans and maple syrup, all topped off with mandarin oranges. It was served with a side of bacon, which of course I didn't object to!

kHhsu0a97ppnkI1ngCpCZnolZSKZ30O5_HzGt0F4Zo34UVhawDLfdPmEHgd24vpls9MyVdV7fv_XtM1NfT-7U9Cd8pHlO7ZtjsADT6Pn_W3VMt_9ffn-bBMYXg5E30j3AcwbtOS63ftAjtJwRSthoAgE6y3ZGCK5Dr6C1dDSoVLrosZ3fJy4PbzxGnR8UUMqdfaJYlYdYy9jvRNt5US6T4jr1JVrSYj5je46m37G9YtMmGYpjeNEt_n5h2q-_GPZCUBP3KyrQ3zw3n3atTlqYuYvzrXJfX6VDP0vBceEx7AfN-H1ep2-z-OnXq-vPJhYbH8JBOapj0A4rQ3xKAGhu6aLKwmSoqis_3BUw5XhnVmUEgpNHcllmnwOAKQb3MSJbEO3qV9Z0DqfQsxdllXMlT3LC9ZsrD3IfQwVWmn4MNkX1jHEPW_CFFg8VEzf_uI6RjFoXbOzDGMeIJ-q3_r2tG_WAXH1twW60w6NVdaOwHpnNRHe8uYPFM0WdGzOfgbtPfhF68Yjngui1ajeyoOczgcZS44tjLWd2l8M9OBHUJlmFhU0ZH9lfbyndwPZvH0BrzUS4p3081E2K_KKqVjz0aXy_6WGchIV4PMrVBMU=w825-h550-no

I would get these pancakes again, they were delicious, and I am usually a pancake purist and don't like a lot of toppings but these complemented each other perfectly.

Steve got the: Steak and Eggs - Sirloin Steak, Cheesy-Hash Brown Casserole, Two Eggs-Any Style, and House-made Steak Sauce. The steak sauce was a nice chimmichurri style sauce on the side.

EfaEcDyUF6ezfMcgWAuB0NeJR7crdCivhm_uvLIpbj6mvnuCeQuBpE6v7AHyyi7EB3YdUz_r8YhloPF79FF4xGD6nRRyTNfTLOg-JI5s9GZ1N_aM_b010zQSJ9VS_cL195yP9MNo--ucdbQ2_BbTDlJ3PajRwglFczZ3ybRDRSJJY-jFlRNjQuiRu0um15lQEBUp5-_hfYkdZMdmH_svwyQYmGjRmf_6cmUjC2jRez1t3LqRMobb1he-aCn-GH5lqhGD1a8zym3cskyOIFKOrONfRjK6IzZeif9mzOvqcHlZFsq9--DgWkRbdU4ws33cnqtuT4wm8RKhxzd5uzuuTm-2E4ooiDFkb822VX6_LYhYZoLCCnsLtdUQoajTSOGMYHbsEMchAmXyhwBNXfgCH43GCh9lQ6ntrpL0AWz0v53SMMdeNtgyj3pTpil0Tb76w_uVm-W6TcMVs-UGCZXMedKaZtprCaN1pAqgfYuz3ZdZKBIn46q0VokICU4WH8w6HLlXQs0bTEdO0vP82tdZTKZHncj7uVpXvyM3cDLKereQjgin116absrJDdxC2_yT8zYTWMhC2923ta8wGY4r7i8lcnWsde_rfdMCzATp=w825-h550-no

Steve enjoyed this but compared to my pancakes it wasn't anything extraordinary, but a nice standard plate of steak and eggs.

After breakfast we got on a bus to head to DHS. I think we deliberately skipped our first FP+ which I think was for Muppets or The Little Mermaid.

roiUohn4M_WHyYP9pKIeSXs3Lpa4XAUX7s8OZUUN98XFl2bu56dR9lE3TMN7APGQJweMvg0U5STh0sVtmaExTbM7UoCj3UdLfeavcyiM56pjurt1rto9FPK-M813UfYGJtuVMPk3crQsc0i1r7CdJr4Hwr6CfvR5KXZQVqW1hlzz5l4lo7bxHl-qNvegmR6UK-NZKy_LDtRlUx28vj3auxb1mWKeJdIDq-qAAdkKFz4KhkFY_YxBRc990kJIeDztP1LxnsBLbR1a6a5smF994Pah9NYL4H7QaHxEQW-V4TnBKIhDUHw1_vTsddiYJdOVFNJO7rFz5iZvPdIGnTB0-3VtEDrD_EGVOttvrUwzuZg6k6kadMQGAK-LBXTPzyMcDzXNI28s9U8n5mKDHkRtr89M4lW8vzE6DG1C5ApUKXwWJviQXITrblqBgpAvsv651fnW-zQm2P8k4Qc6O5dUaqYI7_Eeu8wcBk7xhnP4f-C0hlFv2NEUrZXFyq-PxHHfAz3zMAwSRCijcSiQeNj2LbEmANmpQtDY7jZHx55188DPAng9c63StrylVHZkay2uHf2EgpLL43J5SaZ8170-YNCtnunDZYKzQ1Ey2sjS=w577-h768-no

When we arrived, we were completely surprised to see...

...the Christmas decorations!

dU3XySuIR8fUpsUpe-bk1tPeAnkcjuTe4csTdJmqtaF4k0WzrrqwV2-s2nNl-jOL4Xkun7s4d_k3d8Ehbp4YOdKCOJMwx49Cm1qbrRb7ckaOTVSZyV_aclk1l2NWY8USDcpdgl1JTLybPYQN8RZpXptaBglbuEV2jObDsJXWXVQV2AcRfadjctiNjGlbBiMXp3Bcv1N7uqgCCKuHS9uZLlmOQMDTUVOhKqLnDDbAmD5Ij-V0PTFo2XvaqGAkWkmiFrNccVItXG-5rESTNuLkwohZI0XIDAQTcjpK5tOhTO1BdiXLzVUf7xLLjJ8Vj09qm80YlozAppA87jNDdmLeGWn8jfNMkVGQU_Q6gf3IXSOSleXXWf6-y5b2_Hf8mQEK51CVBhWbc7w-RdCU61VvhGGp3z1j5wDi7KT5rjfv53KkpEiGqomzzM9NsE_-HjiKVxF5tXzLGrGewYuDY4RlEbwb64lQ5uxM0j5JceUWU1WPaZ0HMvYi8FzQP4v6OFtLwwACDgAxLZlDC3IDac1jBZbdonk0-vOvDDcLbiCInvrc2_MeRTScIYH2omDwm1vrrtyzGRNQnh0BRMyJKetunvSWSbB58ecyytvyt3ZE=w825-h619-no

2UTSPP-fnL4U5DpNmcuiOAhpF80qqfIo3Bk4D9I_51Y-4OyiXU2HqOGyPLK1xJDAf9LW_hv2y7_11K00caFI_8epaOn6fccEEa2bpMj1eWAeDTgv6CZo-pNzd7AhOGWsQraVr5do9OtFrnutwzwqXpEBXlCgezuf3624fIwHtVuLaptEu1XUgxaCrBOQSgHs5E9nkbvWVmop0n3uiu39-jDdJem1ZbUq8oT7jfl5dOxIs8_CLsXQchmZVI6MmhrqeBtkaiA5rJCaNa1MFQWLhmUdnnZViHP0xbUaP5Q6WCiXwHTysFOFRpGg_rKW4RHPTWMdBmIWm4AVViTN-GGQen06ApixRtGy_kD-5KCnmyZi33F9xKtBGzejPlmoIUVbeXPw9bmcNEH4znvfw5UScIfHCogCh4r9JwT_9eCQagIJIcUakaeNQtUG_7CskhLza5cRKDatL7ON86wNgp6yVlDNt3-7DZL6kRC1Rtgrkx9zRIaMsw87igSEklrXWgFaxtPOfF0jEjy-gr6PVMtWg5c7-V3rrE2ZvTichcgN7Ev9jdiKiwCRT91URW9FgbLGzSNimGtM5M6BSH1OLwFKwU7DRrqpwXSZa8cbl0U2=w577-h768-no
nE8-Or78IezjfE4t6vEwCz2sV167IqEMUK5DLlCAmeW_Ge27Gum9YwOZxpP9KWexCpGbLWcmeqejJb3tv8YPkX-YNeDKlRI6C6xz2d0IQ4Lm49Zw_LG0fsgW11w4BIYVmYnLAxnSGh21i8rAweaIRtQqp_-ZSSoSfeyWCr9TM--JP9Wz9tAXm25gQ6D9oZneLiYajK5IGSs8xxJ_fiYXt8STDMD9EJ3Cb1jA8XnAZkp1pGtGpbuJRSO6Rub-k3uyU8IH_wi5tb8zs-75-W8ZHMR43lJFDe2G36M-_xOGOPZovqd9PKKfWBYk9fNnRgNLc_cT4eQ4-U0uvVVMFGoyxpdpWhxO-1ezo4XsiTLY5g_t8rN09qSvk5jCrfKupU4Qo7vtAV0tYNR3LysbMwmX7w_DymUn0IrXNLCzRUvRkOS_iw6oQ3qMWdzsO2UnT3LEs3OBnh7Ab7zn26jq8_t5slKfrZ_o9BOskvn3UW6TFD-aitEhPGAXMe5nxKsjXy48F9Tm6BX4v7hpg7BI3A_Z54jyKDhkUdfS2rnAICHKMfHzRXbkIs8ek5kbML7WqG53ZOUx7ciiu6ERxWPpZlVJpJSVOeEakKw2edomU57q=w577-h768-no

It was a little confusing for me, considering I hadn't even gone to the Halloween party yet.
It's like all the elves came out overnight and suddenly it was Christmas.
Like literally, it was just Halloween the day before!

xOASCyvwRg_3yXqVmrU7dCy4gb9JXyAAYAfB1G7JcC0B8Xu8vSNG3g5coRfi0QJ4iJiZJ5vgwXx7W4d1QCihTECzHGDtXVn5wSmDuUZFYI-mrDG_-AST_x6t0J4quE6Gkuv3JjmbT3Pz5XWD3FtdRDFOs-nNLxWlvHv-ntJseucRhLn4QaQoU5gVVIzBhM2zvGVDBAXMTZ-jcakb_77kDPwkRC0qSc5WIJKvX0U4jwEU9hmEIGxsVnLXsL2ZeW8V1hSei0GWC6ybO4f2N_ocdl95nzyl2UbhoeYwXq6KHSBofekeon_Yl7E6t3RhOl68lB78o4PZN96BiEeqj5T6SM9HwYJMCl04swMVqONp2pe_W9ub2mZPlSCDtfYHM4MZpjAt4xlSjj6l7fLvzfxTzQ9o1wA5pwF7PjkuCMacc8E7POJoa2UnQAp54PijgUTkObG9HyAuaJR2Xg0JuOniVC31mD74BjPc1NVtqlNw7vqIC2VtD42wweU5cJg-bCYMgsXumcMia7ov_-dD_EDK44w1iu2INDPH-DFQ58Cf298UXDLn4mv03nBBrwgbuqBKhkGiikW-1ogc9o2f3lob9yd6-gqv7lCQ3SYxYm2H=w577-h768-no

#confused

We got a few pictures on Hollywood Blvd:

oVwT3ePBkYYbNdP3AjsWaNBo0DYRMe8j5bq2DK8zjqmNLvBoUenc-v8zPBuqnglq0hz3ZZ06LCtFSLftUJgDVsSzqpj_h9uXU4pyiYvmOMpduxr5VvaE80jhRdrW01zA9ZKtWjLr1zOKtRpvediRtk3w0AAM2y_VnMlX-xx4lF8s2fTelVUgcvuKxbd_WLJVtxlZAq2SY6LjWtaxuSfN5Ks60FZv5lBwtpCDu9ScnlM1TJI7JEk1n0ARgAUe2xIqdsnB0UVSaqwlvktrvBptl1vIqv-jHqgPDtrzzYzkfQ-KYm36TI3ImYLCV27JoEXuqE0R4yTGuZDfpIZSf8IMFFYi_GSBtImtFq3lmC5c_PbZ4yldrOd07jiLWZeBOMvBzhZk8CT0iNfcpXuAdvdItKA8FYvRozBNIK0yPQyEQQEwIG6aTrknET8xWTTSyKkkxzHCFXF24f3TSMCFyS6SjAbYPflRSsYoG1k4PianlLgOI6rNUcAYtr_41gbauZtC6MxDQyylvLdYqMX7FGMvv11FCMcwtVjYT4QHC2zCudvB1T5koP3P2KO0Menhvs_Q98f_ufsrOY3lic09Uv7T3nJ1E6Tpq8HMVKdTfrv9=w442-h662-no

I tried to do my hair in Leia style but since it was so short, the pigtails were the best I could do.

We went for our next FP+: Star Tours

LyhdUzd4VYvvJkZ9BWJ0H5wDTnxb-aKjANvXvFbpR7PT9CDWyexlFREM7zrv0cqX1z4MR6_tLEXd2ia1X9i1T6DTDjHX_uyi2iN_e9ghLkPyGkt7TchCUzBcBPNloO2ogKJsDvPMMNyr-nykT2vk4uf4u-faZiMxEnywnpUvOMP9duRa3VJa5wqhwe-Gg2_g8DcBfzxaUaTGOje5wahsA7GRJ7Va9Nl2BkuwA3yyv2xvWVR6nhi_49Ar466ONksZJ3kaGo7NN5nTV5w_HZbufHtAlTNe5lf_b8VPGLAlCmmM3AJhlNjn3kTwfevY4XcxakaomdThAFK4UezXlOiwyZCHL5D8l7mJ7VXyIb2ttN068vElaVlOKS3BGUYykgRywtC2wHjk_gliIaSlRBlnpno_CTsF6M3XIjw_QO0GCpAgSeVDAIup0uOT8NqcRaBKqlQCX5qGLDRcOv2-FJbaTxR_IcGX7eP0Q-SGXkUrCdfQSRuh7bbweyOtskDFQamxs85qIERw2r0Aqd6IDzmvs9Sd0_tK_sxo3YMU_fgb9R9HVGaLTj40gLHL4k-PpLOm_UMdlDtDrL8kGomr4cO3ULRjxBmxmWCqhlA2w2Mn=w825-h619-no

Then we met up with some galactic buddies:

SZrzi2SMPMV-Qp0Y2R5ARFrIFQekAxtzEzyl6bB7PvRODu6H-RIpHyuFH1d_dCkIawAz-ryA4axp9YadRUK_2sIYKbc-a2aJP4DWXTTziWbTf7_3h0y1MySOD4InRyYHxSv8ldELcRokkzIAz5wpznYCP8l_Pl6lExxiozTk_y_4HltUPMaoVqASnyx1UrCm6jRRnsIWBcQoyheD27Q-M20Lzu5y7KvXnTAjAFpEv2nEf9GrfstNy9cqflbhyEa4CYA9i6mhyEOufd_vGsidFV42xxKFn2bHxC89RWinQ4JHUf0PMNgsZqUr0KwvgzuQl4N9hFNLkRMtdZUwXjKPGUgr9vkC1-0h1yQxu7BKzBMaxMbU3Cbz6ozFoLQPiLTYJwVxuqligwuvSQ_bFSjZkuiO8Vq8ZeP4OJULAYTM6c5Rkb02Nn4mEkIqR4BKuy-T6AsP4VKXmR24li7nCwWHPQJ6B2MWpFHRxea-yH7WF8nbaM95oeHJAKlt59Z80PTTutZ1BA_MC7ceQIiCvAj38RAnQWg8jMF6C4pksnJUladMqeqNGtB8oHW9lzvqXMzNRalhwjA6_R0ADx1oy02EFS3QeiEfc8ywEp7qztCK=w825-h550-no

And our favorite first mate, the reason we decided to come to DHS on our anniversary: Chewie!

CFm5Sev15QCzQkvUSd1jFSm8VBZAvf5QVEEDsmkihg0BaXMNApq1dTF7cDzsp7AQifirG0l4u-xrOny6nNlZiMvSPqy2QfR7EFcNkTJA0YIe6_smlLZjlxUZC_iibcTGFcTmcGL_6sygVd7fJVFzYb_v8zU-Z1hqB91aAU_fsaLG9HhVlcWNyJX2HLzzUuG8KbdBsdYtzrwnyiymATm5ZF60OrWg_gxV80yz-XlnOd6LZvKbP3ZYWRgDihZ_okj5H_TiaGxnorFkV8GYLE8DIGDgu87xDzT1KvQUKBQR-fbJjYNxguTBTKLHBhtc_QJL_OcDLq0FN1uQNOzHvpMwvdnb2tZI8mHt1wys0-_vHGoSySl6SOPq6yJyxguznZ9zn8Sp3oEyxawrUPKHmnI_MF2aVGIn5skAnOB3nyxPL3IvmkmbFTFCPUr17ymtEXKBAFWKnkefZFo7TL73VG9xnfAjZMq1a2glBhbtMsq-f-_-5NK-06rE-w3qnqrk4cWSdn81cJb9YOzElqhuj9dD9yxrl_I5f_aJVGlx8vwfBOe2YFbxZl0m76JexgqbyYMub8aMRXWLeVhVuswpUXdVrxQzL6PbWfgay4_tqDuL=w825-h550-no

ddTN5gdNfmHy21FIS-jiOiEzRWIU-h4vncAoQRlBbdhVazzogKxHV16ANlCpgHyi0k3pF5aoNbOhqoxKvTdkvkDE6Nfh-8I_xTskAYPuBGiXdsrluXvuT1zhhH_gfl46Ar0xhBUZHsDrER88mMCiBVTZkHUYHzJ_qvS91Ergy86jIakL69zqUbU3uzWuSqZhQt2TcG28cRjZF2jrZ77Ueaj-CSKkaz82cXfH5zvbe9443PFj062bVhu9_3VdrK2rdCeRLK-Bc3bizzYVQzwHRXKCbbrXbVdyN9PtaDea51ivoBvJq3DJtqzfNriIJFxfLWh1uNVAm4HcHdaTDSKnofJzrTWtmP_41jcohY6_va1H0DN_lQt_fp5tBq3w8fc8rLy362Dp2Uh3V_ymygUgmfrp19nW73stXtbQjrtQEfY98-PsdKxgYPZl5BV40Rum2BfkXxn-cYb_zNlX48TdXE0_qJkpS7MpRj-k4pO-od-K_SuuqnU6wlsbPtuoJ6qcTQMxc9ueioSVk4w3T2Z8e84TVjp9r8Idski2L992TqMrYD3LjrnTon7OzscnzuVMb34ev9S_ebkhq8txLFZsvc4nP1bXhc_R88aQOGUI=w434-h650-no

He loved our shirts!

sXuBstAqQR3IOMI3yaKytFLjxv9F7WZlSylU5Py6a4QqtOjqU1mh-MKsHAUyej23LxKHbinjIHVAgAqEyAMnq1YelVvZI3LvaWdxEwXJWPslP8OqAJVGRI1haBQISGrGRpE1aGsGePh5Y1IQh1gk5F0rLX70SZ0WmKHfyB0gdF_6QofPFWXvrRYD9fm1xlWwX0J9qcD_m0IUbNi7FH9JGT_zITbJ0zc19hY5KFYBeCWxnAdCc7gvepu2vW_sxyK8lvAq43RtkL0ImGp5BCMcrOMv-lM-quiLEuLyiA3C6OWnXTc04OOIXghTyMjh4CtS_vU2xDBrYL5hapsERtFAbg0xqPErK7Wc0uVGv8yniPd5IHdRqEIejK15p1dNFeqsJ2Yr-ZgX7Unnxd6vHEK8vqm9J_-u3aEbkhqe4JsRD-Ml-K6UJBJWyKUtAQE6kwj-zrODk6lvZnJec9f6JVvrY9lL2FTo6TXbAAaMiTI8CiZm2-r2Kr_ywMCrvNhHEFTSaFEhTrtRtmi-WZj9IWgVBJrOkg1QUAEKVzuKyAMUFmu3Tf3N0HqQlnRnQeGC4_7Yga4SoW5xWB3naWAsffHidOvmL8clVT9x4J_R1Hua=w825-h550-no

I had to stop and check out Dee's Corner (@natebenma 's special spot) and glad to note that it also got some Christmas decor.

v4XCSfTJmf85ewMPVNXYR01Zn4i7gXElY8q6J05y9rFBpwLZ5O7aq1V5lcFzQNhnM5wGLDG_GVu0TGng57XssVSUTaL0TM3VVRbSoApJd0Ibng3HhtLFrEjtCBRyO-YTB9dETkTR4m61_yeODdw4TqhVtVWmX_ds4uUVDoUM_bOFgg3TninBtQghSPccUttuJ4F5czGR78dtAkF0HtSSdGdEQ7yQJb2LZMkFOP-j4dGhNArA4B3k6CKcS2EBPmNJIbyEFGuA5eZJKWJckVrGSEc0udYxQ0kJH-ey4Qwb6iKcL9Y_Jpu9T1Cwbz9q3Z_3kxIJB4po0Llme1nqJu0FIhzdQoAlUYaefYx7ymh-74YWolVwpPmUijl1tNgxgwu9LemggXsi5a1zrTDBmJ_MhrdyPHLfeXuW5qLuthYFFdzP5uKPXayt6cZIkf1OklPDcjgR2pkhxHKJnSYLGHib59_CzihVbsk-9jId9oB_Kdgdg6kmD-Z_HTT2UhbCUiv4G2JaxMDUB0V3yh7kYo6bn4gt3LE1EOMizr-SyqP3N6F2wY0vpwnHcJJlBoY8bHzso6k6jcwB9el_dXo8onUWoeinWgAEA8I27QRZl6hG=w883-h662-no

I got myself a frozen banana as a snack. These things make the perfect breakfast too!

2VcqmVMvx5iMiHGJtSkV73-WlZW86i6KEaPl_WsIq6c90UJgnQzmNBgifWy2hLcgJbLGADQuzdKTf0A73Ax2HTaKchgFX8zm7htLkP9UWM6IxikJdKq4sqIrpFuEKjpxgaJvLnHlJr_1HEnEP3xvqqm61wsaqI-4-exoAOzoo4F4GS2pgEGgrQbp5s73QCDzSfNvMk_AqA8lTX6qy2PgUc9IuKnDXHn7FWLWLLkASpqMr1089UozCHoRtG8wbeGF66eOeOty8nw5rmyHWdoSAtqs8ixwGBjgZeLr5wU3EfGf2XlFhNXXcmdlpoKAail-NFg7gH-Iougapr8yduRhNOk1eBVrMnkQpVkZ3JhnsDYimmQZCk5khv3wWKGbCbKRpVvYer1MGYBJYj0-4zXgWIl2RX6HyXbDvVK8qzEPw53kv7GGzMa-BARuM4lz2X5PZdMdy0R5skHHrC3tGW9ki_kQMBQe2TGUaXiugWxlJ5x-MlRZbnJufnj0in6BmW1BLKiFcGx7gKeDcIRuQ1QXwCDh2Z8kwYzlJ55ayK1znijrR7eljGO6u4dzWjxHhffGHtQ4aT6OmJ5yr8HAcRBBhji-QdZyVEJWDA_yXtdq=w867-h650-no

Then we went to live on the edge a bit...

7k9RtcQbfLRQ3R5pi-0CarbpH6fj0KXKaSVlRmJpmsZBhb_dCqx4XHYgwvBwboT-RvaM7uMYJgsscYI7ZAODF4WWCZWr_A4NYqk5vpVLMb4b8NwToSkIIXR75HxVagL08bOhZUrIBVmKv60y-BFLpSuInqzJBRP0HF3PtxbdN3zF-5iiWcN-L-JgmIWcjcCb3DP39YROAzuyJAIppAIPbYIPjA4WsJCO-VbYrJmaXBUPAPNtgnMez2sRB2WYYIK1EyoBvfuB2zYB-i_HcEiLZpUUHy3MGrRcNzi6szNb2AuIiWFGfitC1ZQvOAEAGQZC2vYIThXPB1M6XEWNwC4h7A2M71nDpo_fCRm_BxbuJkd1PY5zTOMDUyN_cut19oe6p9oCET24OkU-pA6DHDH-UXRiZ2WzIPW6717mKktlJ12XF5RDeYobEYSbcV76T-_k1HozDxKzSyGQrmMc3AmIEE_GMq9tHDq4zwjk4NQ7b_RIQ2e2DP5eL2wsnqAN25fmv6mg_QxwzHBefAn2SIban2Aab3yYhoPfgATw6LVSR0cLOtRx1U5CtJV_oBzfuGgBbJhjl6jHAC1ROWf6Ws5qvEn06IKU3q3y5HHemsyy=w619-h825-no

I used our Tier 1 FP+ for RnRC. I'm so happy it's now Tier II as we oftentimes miss out on this ride because we're usually battling each other on Toy Story.

4amcH3CGmjh218agi6X28KvQOfuXLu7fKLlb3cae_5HvH7dYH5J2TQfIyVIUpa2lV4G9QZ_3BhEUlG5iNAjVB69Dq9lkgjhSi6vk9DpIwju5rQ0dvk737zi84Bo2Sr6cY3QHEjz9CvjAdLShgxG0BgKkFhHB9ekeHU3uuzsmOHB9JQiPy8Yfty4UIh4V-6R4fVuRvQYZoOnfc9N3u6HHB24HF4b1qUTaE4r5IpO-FeX9_l2duyccxTw0CCeHACyc3bhFF3ILVWKxaEQFvEn0lrlegA8rFyT1Ex6zEehCTBpKcYs6qN76up4b6_SqdPG3HOaTbfs8jh13nWv6rsCDmwvhK2pITqAqKBhQ1r10j2h0hcU2HJb28l0mnp4pOs1F63o61SJ6VJNkNsVHCwc8MplfwHUKby6RQ2J8uygqNr0WeupOlwLMpXRdKSoHmd9dt39qcT30JDiGv1XPeKmUjowQHxvHXzQ3VSUbXFgcI0H7R-7-Re-B0VS5pBhv08SaQcFx4_DElGHkUy9Ww_hmvf-ChshtinbJFmnv3ybHgxAQCIdmQdxgt042FrQ7XvvJw6bFlRA6HjmL0vRwEpWzpgbFgL_4ynan_-Msnk3-=w825-h550-no

When we got off the ride we headed into watch BaTB. I had made another FP+ while on RnRC so we were able to sit in the FP section.
Steve was just glad he got to see Gaston, his man-crush.

L0G-O_vSFD1d6TdEbC2hCsrjsehT21bBJvPAn-UGpzqN8gYozohqXH6Po1PNHaQBo_i5xsIVqrcbVqBuEjt1UlMnEUJuoDzxdFuyA1AS5LbGgDeOpps69sXYOuVpP2DNoxJBr0GzqAAJ2UIeiaVaJWbJTyBszehk2fKGNKnrgMC4wlT69WnDjMXLRGOain-lIrPXvsh71ZnXEyQcRddaIeH30oj8Qv7kVMO0NhExpFsmghvsMqmCa7AESUIy9zhw_3ThAzDZq90-O3nFfit2qgn8I7uyEH5i9S_MW4jh1REpcSbsKpWULi70AI6TKn56oSpfwA0Z9-zW2bRZ7m_NneR0Td8ujcI9Myx83r1FsbLx66X04C869qNvx62U6j_fuqmrmsItvey84hu2KFmr8pytxwHubT8XkH-sJJtVWS2Uxwho0eMXyjHFSykMiIxsYgoYWDJBSJxvDg8tKqlimTHXV6k2uIGkT0OSs2lT8qnenrJopbBgm60IB-piE45cWqVYiZJ9f5xtgcGLTUENI5u3t5F3QamTwJOwe3OuSXQVw8MZx97-pHnnKkwzBKq9_A1bS0DGFX7HCEoYQr1a-7BAcqj1bfXiJiNxJwrJ=w825-h619-no

W7-9m8wntH2pdNiEy4BzZ8sgIithqLWFBMDtppm7AKeNDzyh0d_N2ATiWQeTqgaGQNFZquKG7QxN0as-zc0InE6XHAjnxI-xNV8jWiEkKv0IVxrYUIjdydk5meNA7m33FCJAICs_ANRoC2IYg6Oa8fSp5XqZZEZ9cExHvEbjG3WWDOAHzveeb3h1ILA2goE17SVTMJD5WNxp7lpy0wqoyaAxJgagmA-17Xbjj1iqNeLTr-lXQQK9mg283er-Hi3K_sMK6za86jUfDCYo3hNbQplM-G2FrmahOCxxUhYJKDaS6kuJ_XhNC-xHwyFlNRMjyVv0MboaXIGuY_63yRWt3y_J8rzOf08QFAsFwHl62LA9gXkYEA8XTR9oFS0rexznXo9Hjp3GFZpvj-Kxh_Nb-foeEkavHYDJkfV8qo-kgSHSPB1nVBo2xDrZuprP5g20wqZL5yd1KOiwtPspPcIXAU7k4p-kgEP1bYZsEfefGyrFkJ5HD2cZFWNjHzCI2wbIRsBWXr4YkS_veaRZLFOz7mL-5ihivS5X_WfSkFqIBN4Lr8fRaLscm4T3wl683wEzEvrM22EowM_Lgr5GGFAb5RsBQBUvMHXNECEsgbz-=w825-h619-no

One last picture before we left the park:

YxhOw6z1oXi4F8q2TdIJY8TZ5bP-bXq_I3sHzoKfe76zDtJ5Iwu04n0ipzLrDjMOqWZ8vH_-xgZoAz2yESdDSHnV9OZ8W3jc1xDqh3N_L88a_yTKQFfS3AJhfjrZ9X0KGHQIEZxHo14xh_YHolCWOyfvyL82soBg_WyGco1gpzI818XAzeafGZgO4p1UgDyaY0EMgsqn2AkTk909qkGbj2aBP9YxagINsByRZjOiZD84kfRo62eENmfziHC-xG8YHZUGnq1XhxcnoatZAkNx6x6Aj9KxVPSkLx7WCWjKU40JPQy_FW-NkfATQUUJE1XgTEpkiS2aZueNWRBnjMO9EKXyrbSQVRkuEZ538tJefaBmnMIWxtcY9S5ccktBd6mCRvzDVKQ_bndj4ZctQ1en-TWwC3B6ybwpxT6Bu1cDN0TL0qdvoQozKZORGFGGWbcJYCLhlMNeeX2n5lxmmdwMM3K376_VkAT2WNYY20ZcWbdkW7bZJ5gBPjobsqx87ngHIvUQ3U-2x86m-aOCM3JPal8CQ9xQt8LH-0gco92gbxx7ORX1OHoBZB_BPcCl9gJ68K00vJhwQlcgJg4uiwHq5eQmv3jy5FPw7MinGZzx=w550-h825-no

We headed to Disney Springs for an early evening anniversary dinner at one of our favorites: Morimoto Asia

svf7Ki-URM70qdp4Y3zggmo-cbMRDYCymRuMwQ3R7NmOL9KYGCgncsyFJYzrDBaQIaEsViYLfDcRgiJWUA1AdX4viuZb6HxftJP06GBkjr-pUtwNJI1u_HobfdNBRb2pmsArL6M5ZJEw0EUlyRkLPXVQwYHVVE7ayZ3mtrTXkiUUeItG5Zo3764aE3ixeeeEne4dXhd0WadtbXnkywTaFRdAasmhdnZ4aZWfyqs7fIVDMPV71oDUa5UwKoSfRKix3SdrvwqEY6A9x1xLET6y5r0v4HR7lP_fjbfOWxGp2tJiiRwvOBHFw_qwdN3rRXtJsVPXNSgnxG2xhQ3if-1NuXOz5kNY-O-mXsS96rWaHrW8knY-qMNREJ4xwtt8c4Ks-fubn2Iv134pGFsM8vZIKAm0XDAu7JbHeU5AP0mT5yqSlwvhn8vPfao0RNIqYp5YVmmCQNPUxfBHpP2Cmyqn_ehY9RsEn10VvIkqKb24MoUgZvJ4KhhdRtvG7PnJo-xo7v0iQAV_aORZNOuyrSRucWMWD78E_y0EyG44kzUEWEw6FzV9ozN2Tq8mgk9l96bhwyvxWOF2UKZ-pqQK3JwvgqRL4uh4p-YmFN6Tx_sc=w825-h619-no

I started with a drink, I believe this is the Sparkling Belvedere, but I could be wrong, either way it was very nice!
Sparkling Belvdere: belvedere vodka with accents of yuzu and cranberry, topped with möet sparkling rosé

agGymtZJphNwx-J42yNHHJVcBBGdpmHhvWFGDDQmbeyjBlFW8iG3jILWZ4FOEifPpxln9Ht7KafK6MDFM-_jDMESDnb2F0Pljeb77oct8LzlC_B6SeMbQL6qYyTTyaTEm9rmxuCQP0gnJrV50KTPXkaXj4uUOAadCB05p_w4cy2SFNm0VCQhy0LW18B3RDKJLwIlYYTRAgh0IgzTUsXN1pW7J_AgeqRDSJx45W6AvWw-AjHzHGhCAY21EIFSDLv2KBh9-m6sADISOCvHxUPaE9EEm3VYTx1RTbg6w8MDhXMpUpuaoSY5I2AaE8fHuW4j3Ysp4CVZSuORHwvZ5nQkboq1pXJV0BnBMTmOmD6m9zL9CXYIU7BmpkIkYr5Tx88sbVHDfPpZOGFyFos72yrcvFuNJ6lrs7Ng_l6LWpMe4Q4XJAuo553YsVqvZ05rCiatwTKpVhWxRa3mZ-dZhzCAG-upTZzRwkm5BFyX7a1MxOyybu2cr_tf4HrecOHwjem-NVLjnig4TkEU8wRkOUdxTo1Q4iBNku4ujukPiCrxDci74CalWgG-Jc4lJ8kSpnp9tZQ_feL7V-Hgy-i8MRBUnFwwqwJzz6yP7L-rgZMv=w619-h825-no

I was in a dumpling mood so we got the: Pork Dumplings pork, napa cabbage, scallion

gH4HgZiFYp-cvf5Zh1mzqkkjn0ayEW0AyXjNwUU_b_mP6anXH2mIheWVg71MiGshQJfQWkQNWVpT9SUp1ojAZOPVBWk58NCzJqhQLQVRGSSvs02xJhquLT4xXqQ-s97tFxH5Dy9qOrM31WLJuqPl_tJQsakuM9_-JX4pK2dVE1QFS9pdfijAu48vvmwfsMUfqMgpfoJy_f__YPuhbhuyjX8RavOx_ojCD4arqEjzUpRu7VyTtt_xY9IDcYBDMOoHoaKdOdwpDhLaSGfEVXFhmnZ7Jic8NwXzkXEvJgGTUq7W5XxmxWTyhUmqv6elrZtLFoIG3o0A4XCr6cn-cWmiZa010CtAGj1oYkftmL_DxV3FInudEZLMlt-6wNhtgM9uqavonAMImfByYLjmKnA6PQhkUrI3tgHB1V7G9J6v904sAb5vjx-4O5tiDXRVm7aUTJvAqg5WJeLCf9GkPSxMgrfg9fJH5lBfcg1WIJ4HMJ-QeMR_AaztlQXE12bpkphTPpasxyKylbpuDMU09XQ9uFytWKnFk6x7_6r4BxU7-Cekr3cvbeHsMvm018Io4PsiYFMzIlZjBu_AD-4UwNzTu_WEkorgfL_dAA_Ot49t=w825-h619-no

OK, at 11 dollars, this was easily the biggest rip-off. They were good, but I expected more and they were expensive too. I will be equally happy to eat Ohana's dumplings or even frozen dumplings so I would not get these again. I am not the best cook but even I can make dumplings that taste just as good.

An item that sounded really unique was the: Portobello Mushroom Fries served with mentaiko mayo

OEK1FXyoHxfgJXbGaSr8PkCPIqoZ1uQidrsyl0XH1ZJkDW626mwa4zh4PL5ng5Ci7607DXlTdmLXuj6nRsBrPYssDfRitLYaYvWNkcfdODmNd0K2NatNyXXMBxQhjF_LA6RWY3JshsUpiQfo7t_DCWooqzLG5ZamvT-iSCZxMXYOQmrjlK49tL6PNj7urIehaw0gWMiEPB8-JFpzj6YslwPxR1YI33BNCII5KiNygox7ie6p0UILCHw7-qTOZYYY0JCVGmvPWpD3S0X1WKLBu_BFzBLaWXWeab9Z0vpEfc-D5_RN23GKVH15lD7Z95KJj1JoCAm1aZgJ27yZV4j7vdSJug0T9KFZrP2i25ZYkNLgXkcX5AFdeP8skOl0dRGYehnq6EUyTeS3QsuTzg2v5HV6OzhUwhW8lBoFc8OhDM09FWZ_B4td7ffXOvHWGti6QsP6lV6rf1ZTGnBENEswzyDDzPJ2OFvMmzAXo5ePWMAn7Pq4vvEueoZzK1YomClkG8lNJg5iwkRNZA9Mqgpsb1b0qNrCIK8P4YOrtTwqj3PEmzrDoRh05kXlqgMrqkSNQX8TNXF1dgULbcpczZvgziRcS3m5_9L3z_hPUXvN=w825-h619-no

Mentaiko is just a spicy cod roe, it's similar to that flying fish roe that you see on sushi rolls but this one is from cod, and is aged and made spicy by marinating it in a spicy paste. It's usually used as seasoning to creamy sauces, or pasta or if you're like me I just eat it with rice as a condiment. If you're familiar with Italian Bottarga, it serves similar purposes but Bottarga is dried cod roe that is usually aged and grated over Italian dishes. Anyhoo, mixing mentaiko with mayo is very common in Asian culture and is a mix of asian-western foods. It served as a great dipping sauce for the mushroom fries which were deliciously crispy!! I thought this dish was great!

Next was the Morimoto Buri-Bop: korean-style yellowtail rice bowl served in a hot clay pot, finished with egg yolk, prepared tableside.
A play on Korean and Japanese cuisines. Hot rice served in a sizzling hot bowl, topped with garnishes and fresh yellowtail sashimi. It's all mixed up with some light sauce, and the whole thing is tossed together, The heat from the bowl will lightly cook the fish and it creates a wonderful meld of flavors.

xb2WlYuMGFcAvaK104KV9qFQR2_ghH2QGcMvy-LTsH6Oc-Jg4wwHfr12y1mzZmkSVtKAYY2GiuybGFdLi1VrGc3RKo8Vjio2zSonv4V8faaNfAr9OsLrJnbkOvgE-9HqR3-wJlLti0jf8-cX9hrRV2DE8bFH8kWhA6vOonXF2z7c3RCXUqbdiRMYOnwBo1ojWzw0DNnUGKF-TQ8Vq7zOS1iJvA_-lEUXrZaIAF_MimSHbzQkBGm_kTR2sIoladn2AfnSsVoHqB9Gu4IFPnSyUAc-yhzqioCe_wLUHr2GuDtB5R5Fum1-90l_v1Z3T4qam_1Zw-8xeuu7_yjLyi_jVGDfoXX4VXTgb55vjz_i0bcTZ6WKQYqt4QdzXDxeBOhHTwixpZIguLlsxlg6AY6ENQshyIUE3pCyFOWa5-6efTauZtkaRUFOoNze8OjKfGczWnN4GgAGMitGxPH36doxcHWshIFkIAdy-5wLWO3u8P8SoMpyOmcmiKo_-D6XS_Iqk0qj0MTLpui-IO_Sdh4OrH5F9FIi-FcZNleZlAYte9OnZOk6Wjv75NxJ9DWmCyN3oshxkdmqBzYK8aAVe4l0aWzyVqTPj2dTQI9GxAzR=w825-h619-no

The server mixed it for us, but what he did was he put the pieces of fish on the side of the bowl so they would sear without breaking apart while the rice was being mixed. Very clever. And they put the fish back on the rice as soon as it's mixed up.
It's ready to eat now! It is obviously less pretty than before it was mixed but it was really good!

O0p5KhNzfbqBjvjjewRFN2hY3T-DYF5wUgh7V-JqizVmzYyAFv_4O4LPqF1ycLrQdMmtAjwYokzzjSWHxC9A2nvihVzf_JmFxPA4Kis1A7B06vtyGNjyv7qro6BzEKM1Wg3AiGIRaEQigV068FhXcT3eYLHFM0BTM1GKPgC_sPZU3fA3l_xKfXzVRiqAoouahIK6BM3XYF6B5MuOlcTIkZzEHMl-V5sv9mW-cHtN4GPpdSUMfBppFEnV-C-0mwM7EbF_Xgi787TbdemuLD3s6uK86mMs4ng2us563vaOgrcXS160icZbWIKNLJPxwPf8kPGY_BI0r9ZnG-T_lP58bTYiW7AknffPaU1-uys-r-ZPmkN0IBlIngu8uMzuRES4Jg9GV90mzTUECdKV06Ltb3o1FMpjVoRZMI-aoCKn1Y09dCdsRk9FZSQ5tB4LDF9UypsQF2WykOBiV1COQVXQ1CKJTkZZpeZi-JuN1rokjk-bOCLH95MDtEjRA5RY47zvEsMYUbmyuQCFqpe_XKNDHhIyYLoc8GUHddwDxzewDkm18qFVDQSTDDav3BPnXUocoyzQDhTqLjX0MlGyKw4Y5De_Ac6qnoY5BFZ0fGN9=w825-h619-no

We also got some Toro Tartare served with dashi soy with crispy shallot, chive and wasabi

aMfyaVZn3uOP7Lq8z01R0tBcSCG7WCMLV7wk8YrNasxl6Y3zyhFn8PCQoyXCT-OjayGX7FRkg548ei4IVjgT74_QcAO1ESwLrZTSCRX_W0E6w0VOo81t1ptkfKdpKDyC1Td-jytjBoQ80NEcVyweBceO5WG86cjRdu4VvW-7kndkABCf-KgUnYlUVXP6d1uKdr11MFRH8ygX4u3DegYJw7bYctrHXNQ7DIuv-aBU_qkvdGw9VbiWxSYY1GESCH3UpnTueogiMUC361GLi8Vu2MyMi8Vn1iZkqI_ZWru3SOHcfQ5_5Y5Ihia5V0myYJwn4WZK-_tYlH9DJ5U3TsJVJXxyfe_FF0sMYgRfqJ-cPnE3PSRiMDNNZHgUvhK8rTzngp623UFxkQFaZzEQgmVDBqOZ0iGnoj23Dx8jJS5n7Gpw-UYWF9Uuc33w2sJEUyqHciWqDAMGbc-biAU5zOGZoXw9KJXjtWMy-W7Ec0hTpR__Yalq5CVpDoIuZ2fHIlgcyFqNBEacgrd6Ib91igjlFLGuCcJ43m3Yx3zKP3WXww1Ho5QAILVaratN613Trk1o4fYTMDOzzVQc__HAuZT21k6pTtbyNHTXCFgIYczs=w825-h619-no

This was very nice from what I remember but I prefer the other version Morimoto serves at his other restaurants, the one where you have to scrape off a board. This was very good though.

I couldn't resist dessert - my favorite is Mochi Mochi annin tofu, coconut mango soup, fruit boba, frozen mango, lemon-yogurt powder.

I love everything about this dish and it was really fun to eat with Steve.

VZ2masf3ra3xEKPqFfys71WJW_JBu2OrmNsDSELtW61m-vnRFnk1SQD2iIrSF1xoD1nwrnWHGpS1hmemh9HK8lZsioQXVh82HCxDvo62Va_0Y5HSaswtb8N6WKxC8ExubuGudfUmbew8wsIMyWru8g-2ykhXKDZl706h0NHY9uOo2gQQxV83ePdsCMSZOCR5n1igg3Ubzb324R11g-tKACFmdr8VC81XuPaTbKHqrlTeRxzjXhYSIl3Ss8pYa5sKj_n5wIZ57cKu5syfxFF231fVZSYZaMM9zbxbYnipKeSPVW_27UjhTWu03H6bviIClr__rFa7mD1TPdbU_M4EGqun9Nlii6CCQj9x99808J3Ha9II53VhQxosSLyfOtZ6ZlTTKh814gi9BthdcRdd_Yw0XDNEaec50uMy1rSVpBUj0Iv9bdI0ZHM3yS0zHEQSR77ajOLwhQDAsWZFbN1ED_ppg4O0ao3eZmAX_UfnPLy7pQ7A6bGrUx9rB7hAG7LZN35M8KHb-55-sNtLP84PyZNhJ7ZGQYlqbubW_CUw1KoOAhfvy3n4hBXsJs8Yh31_pec_au8LNvkp9R6GOHvAJLpTVQNntVCNi5Enjnjq=w825-h619-no

We had a great lunch at Morimoto Asia!

Coming up...MNSSHP!!!

It was a little confusing for me, considering I hadn't even gone to the Halloween party yet.

Midnight.jpg

I had to stop and check out Dee's Corner (@natebenma 's special spot) and glad to note that it also got some Christmas decor.

THANK YOU!!!

I have never seen my corner decked out for the holidays.

Love it!

I didn't know that RnR is now a Tier 2. HOORAY!!! That's what happens when you don't study up on changes because there is no trip on the horizon.

Your meals at GF Café and Morimoto Asia both look great. I love the sound of the pancakes. The onion soup looked fantastic.

Thanks for the detailed info on the food at Morimoto. I loved learning about the preparation and basis of the dishes you got. Also appreciate the warning about the dumplings. I agree that it is easy to get some pretty decent dumplings, so why pay more?

:thumbsup2

Those pancakes sound delicious and why not have a side of French onion soup! Yum!

I'm the type of person who wonders how many people worked through the night to take down the Halloween décor and put up the Christmas. I love watching those specials on tv showing the parks being decorated for Christmas.

Chewie just makes me smile and I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan.

Good to see Dee's Corner looking festive!

That's too bad that the dumplings were disappointing, but how interesting that your Buri-Bop was prepared at the table.

If there was a MNSSHP on November 1st, I take it the Halloween décor was still up at MK?

I managed to snap this picture of the castle without 1400 people in front of it, except for that wonderfully dressed CM in the back, looking up at the castle.
I'm obsessed! And that CM in the back :lovestruc

this was pretty darn legit French Onion Soup! Just look at that melty cheese! Yum
YUM!!!!

Crazy! But I'm such a sucker for Disney Christmas decorations...

I used our Tier 1 FP+ for RnRC. I'm so happy it's now Tier II as we oftentimes miss out on this ride because we're usually battling each other on Toy Story.

4amcH3CGmjh218agi6X28KvQOfuXLu7fKLlb3cae_5HvH7dYH5J2TQfIyVIUpa2lV4G9QZ_3BhEUlG5iNAjVB69Dq9lkgjhSi6vk9DpIwju5rQ0dvk737zi84Bo2Sr6cY3QHEjz9CvjAdLShgxG0BgKkFhHB9ekeHU3uuzsmOHB9JQiPy8Yfty4UIh4V-6R4fVuRvQYZoOnfc9N3u6HHB24HF4b1qUTaE4r5IpO-FeX9_l2duyccxTw0CCeHACyc3bhFF3ILVWKxaEQFvEn0lrlegA8rFyT1Ex6zEehCTBpKcYs6qN76up4b6_SqdPG3HOaTbfs8jh13nWv6rsCDmwvhK2pITqAqKBhQ1r10j2h0hcU2HJb28l0mnp4pOs1F63o61SJ6VJNkNsVHCwc8MplfwHUKby6RQ2J8uygqNr0WeupOlwLMpXRdKSoHmd9dt39qcT30JDiGv1XPeKmUjowQHxvHXzQ3VSUbXFgcI0H7R-7-Re-B0VS5pBhv08SaQcFx4_DElGHkUy9Ww_hmvf-ChshtinbJFmnv3ybHgxAQCIdmQdxgt042FrQ7XvvJw6bFlRA6HjmL0vRwEpWzpgbFgL_4ynan_-Msnk3-=w825-h550-no
Awww, look at you all holding hands on RnRC. The sweetest :love:

We had a great lunch at Morimoto Asia!
What a great anniversary lunch!

Love that selfie!

Sounds like a great start to your anniversary! Brunch looks delicious!

So funny that you went from Halloween to Christmas over night. Disney doesn't waste any time!

Fun time at DHS!

Glad you had a good lunch at Morimoto!

I was excited to see your restaurants today! We are trying to hammer out where we are going for Labor Day weekend now. I want to do resort breakfasts and dinners :) Zack brought up Morimoto last night so I'm off to look at their menu again. The pancakes and biscuits at GFC look amazing.

All of your PP pics look great! And I love your castle selfie!

At least Disney waited until Nov 1st, that's much better than retail stores :)

OK I just found this picture, and I couldn't believe I didn't post it before

What the heck???

Holding out on us? I expect better from you! You should be ashamed!!!!!

Yes, I KNOW. We are THAT couple, LOL.

For those of you who don't get the reference, it's a Star Wars line that both Han Solo and Princess Leia say, but in different movies.

::yes::

But first, we started our day at the Grand Floridian Cafe for brunch.

Nice way to start the day!

Caramelized Onion Soup Gratinée - aka French Onion Soup

Oh, Lord... YUM!

Staawwwppp!!!

I think we deliberately skipped our first FP+ which I think was for Muppets or The Little Mermaid.

Ah yes. The early morning throw-away FP.

Yeah... I can see that and.... that's just... weird.
I mean, you'd think if they were doing MNSSHP still that they'd keep the Halloween theme throughout the entire resort.

I tried to do my hair in Leia style but since it was so short, the pigtails were the best I could do.

#bunheadfail

:) Cute shot of you guys.

Steve was just glad he got to see Gaston, his man-crush.

Okay, now that's a cool shot. :)

I started with a drink, I believe this is the Sparkling Belvedere, but I could be wrong, either way it was very nice!
Sparkling Belvdere: belvedere vodka with accents of yuzu and cranberry, topped with möet sparkling rosé

That sounds pretty good. I could see myself ordering that.

OK, at 11 dollars, this was easily the biggest rip-off.

Yeah... if that's a shot of all you got.... nope.

Mentaiko is just a spicy cod roe, it's similar to that flying fish roe that you see on sushi rolls but this one is from cod, and is aged and made spicy by marinating it in a spicy paste. It's usually used as seasoning to creamy sauces, or pasta or if you're like me I just eat it with rice as a condiment. If you're familiar with Italian Bottarga, it serves similar purposes but Bottarga is dried cod roe that is usually aged and grated over Italian dishes. Anyhoo, mixing mentaiko with mayo is very common in Asian culture and is a mix of asian-western foods. It served as a great dipping sauce for the mushroom fries which were deliciously crispy!! I thought this dish was great!

This is all new to me. Not familiar with any of that. Asian or Italian.

Next was the Morimoto Buri-Bop: korean-style yellowtail rice bowl served in a hot clay pot, finished with egg yolk, prepared tableside.
A play on Korean and Japanese cuisines. Hot rice served in a sizzling hot bowl, topped with garnishes and fresh yellowtail sashimi. It's all mixed up with some light sauce, and the whole thing is tossed together, The heat from the bowl will lightly cook the fish and it creates a wonderful meld of flavors.

Now that looks really interesting!

We also got some Toro Tartare

What is that? I know tuna tartar or beef tartar but never heard of Toro? Is that a fish?

I couldn't resist dessert - my favorite is Mochi Mochi annin tofu, coconut mango soup, fruit boba, frozen mango, lemon-yogurt powder.

My girls like Mochi, but.... coconut. Nope.

Coming up...MNSSHP!!!

Yuss!

Haha I love how you pretty much wrote the same comment twice. I'll respond to your latter one!

At least I'm consistent. :) What usually happens is that the comments are saved on the site in the comments section, cause I'm sometimes working on a response over several days. Then I'll finish it on my computer, and forget I finished it, and do it again on my phone. :laughing:

I'd love some strawberry soup at 1900! We're having dinner there in Sept. Very exited! But I totally want to do breakfast again as it's been a while.

We are going for dinner in March with my parents!

I managed to snap this picture of the castle without 1400 people in front of it, except for that wonderfully dressed CM in the back, looking up at the castle.

I would have photoshopped him out! :laughing:

From what I remember, this was pretty darn legit French Onion Soup! Just look at that melty cheese! Yum. Steve and I shared this.

Oh yeah it is! I plan on having a bowl in a little over 48 hours from now!

I know! Talk about annoying.

I'm so happy to hear this! I hope it is still there when I go in March!

That sounds really good!

OK, at 11 dollars, this was easily the biggest rip-off. They were good, but I expected more and they were expensive too. I will be equally happy to eat Ohana's dumplings or even frozen dumplings so I would not get these again. I am not the best cook but even I can make dumplings that taste just as good.

Unfortunately, as much as I like Morimoto Asia, everything is expensive, but those look like they could have come out of a bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter