Wine & Dine 2018 Medals Reveal Date

Winnie 0406

Earning My Ears
Hi, My family and I are participating in the Wine & Dine 2018 races this November. My boys are running the Kid Races 1 mile and my husband and I are running the half marathon. This is our FIRST RunDisney experience and we're super excited to see the MEDALS. Does anyone know when they'll be revealed??? The last couple of years they were revealed during this week and I've been checking daily with no luck. Can't wait to see what we're running for! :)

I would assume one of the remaining August Monday’s but take it with a grain of salt

As much as I like to see the medals I also kind of like crossing the finish line and then seeing what they look like. I kind of wish they would split the difference and reveal them all except the challenge medal. Let that be a surprise on race day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter