Wine & Dine After Party Tix - You're Not Using?

RunDisney Crazy

Mouseketeer
Good morning all! Looking forward to the new challenge at Wine & Dine race weekend. On the thread the topic of the after party tickets came up and whether is was a good decision to buy for everyone in your party or not.
Someone brought up the point that many will be leaving on Sunday and not using the tickets. I will have an additional 9 people in my party that I would love to treat to the festivities but that would get rather expensive very quickly.
So, just thought I would throw it out there, if there is anyone who has no plans of using their wristband or will not be able to because of scheduling and would rather give away than see it go to waste, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm going to add my name to this so if after RunDisney Crazy gets her 9 tickets, I'm looking for either 2 or 4 tickets, first 2 are for my sister and I as we are only running the 10K, but have friends running the half, the other 2 are for my daughter and her BF, but as they are only 18 and 19 it's not a big deal if they don't get one, as I'm sure they would fine fun no matter what park they were in that night. Thanks in adavance

I have one person who was just not going to go to the after party because she couldn't afford to buy the ticket (like everyone else did) to be with our one person who is actually running the half. So if anyone has ONE wristband to help us get in her in. That would be a HUGE help!

Greetings all!

Like many of you, I would also like I add my name to this list. I am only in need of 1 wristband for my wife.

Many thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter