Wine & Dine After Party Tixs - Are You Going

RunDisney Crazy

Mouseketeer
Good morning all! Looking forward to the new challenge at Wine & Dine race weekend. On the thread the topic of the after party tickets came up and whether is was a good decision to buy for everyone in your party or not.
Someone brought up the point that many will be leaving on Sunday and not using the tickets. I will have an additional 3 people in my party that I would love to treat to the festivities but that would get rather expensive very quickly.
So, just thought I would throw it out there, if there is anyone who has no plans of using their wristband or will not be able to because of scheduling and would rather give away than see it go to waste, please let me know. Thanks!

I'll keep you in mind. While I would love to go and use mine, between job uncertainty and significant increases in costs by staying that extra night, I don't think I will be. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

I'll put my name on this list also, if anyone knows they won't be going to the party, my sister and I would love to have your tickets.

I'll keep you in mind. While I would love to go and use mine, between job uncertainty and significant increases in costs by staying that extra night, I don't think I will be. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

Thanks so much. I figured with the party being moved it would effect a lot of people who had planned on leaving out that day. Seems to work much better when you finish and then party.
But once again, thank you so much for keeping me in mind!

Hi! I'm new here, but would love a spare ticket/wristband! Please let me know if you might have one! Thanks!

As we get closer and closer :)
I just wanted to check and see if anyone had extra bands or tickets that were not going to be used. If so, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

THANK YOU.

The Event Guide says the tickets are non-transferable...FYI.

Yeah - I called to ask about this. I was thinking of buying one on a whim if I felt like going (since I'm in Orlando) and then would just pass it off to somebody if I changed my mind. But they were very specific about me having to be the one picking up and using the ticket.

Well, I guess if the person using the gifted ticket sorta matched the name on the ticket, if it came to that, Disney would not look twice. The ticket looks like it doesn't have a lot of identifiers on it. I don't know how they do the ticket to wristband now. Last time I went to a party, they literally took the ticket and gave you the wristband, no questions asked.

I don't think when it comes to it they are going to really check. As long as you have a ticket in hand, then you'll get a wrist band. I'm willing to take the chance in order to get some family in. I think the 10 year old nephew would love it, especially the extra park time. So if you're not using yours, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!!

Did you get the survey they sent out yesterday? So weird. Are they just assuming that we all are angry about the party being so expensive to buy extra tickets for our friends and family?

Did you get the survey they sent out yesterday? So weird. Are they just assuming that we all are angry about the party being so expensive to buy extra tickets for our friends and family?

I think they are trying to gauge how many runners are planning on heading home on Sunday instead of staying until Monday and going to the party.
If half the runners leave, they don't want to severely over staff or (more likely) be able to sell more tickets and increase attendance at the party. They are in it to make money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter