Wine Tasting 2.0 Sign Up for Monday 12/13 @4PM - Closed

Welcoming dsmurf16's dad Daniel to the wine tasting. :thumbsup2

Since we will be in Nassau, does that mean minors can participate. . .

Since we will be in Nassau, does that mean minors can participate. . .

I'm not aware of Nassua drinking age limits but the tasting is 21 yrs old. Sorry Gibson. Hopefully in a few years you can join us. :)

Thanks! Just wondering how long we had for recovery before our spa appointment! Something about a steam room and too much alcohol doesn't sound like a good idea :rotfl:

Please welcome the latest members of the wine tasting, 757hokie. Welcome John and Cathy. :thumbsup2

There is still 14 spots left for this tasting so please signup if you are interested. In very early December I need to finalize this list to DCL so signups will be closing soon.

Thanks! :santa:

Adding the Taylors! Welcome!

Today is the last day to signup for the wine tasting. I have to submit the list to DCL today. You still have a few hours left to sign up.

Welcome Melissa, Thommy, and William! :goodvibes

Eight spots left!

We are getting closer to a sellout. WOOT. :banana:

Today is the last day to signup for the wine tasting. I have to submit the list to DCL today. You still have a few hours left to sign up.

I'm being allowed to keep signups open through Sunday night 12/5. Hopefully some of you who are undecided or just seeing this will join in. :)

Just sent a PM. Hope there is space for 2 more. :)

Pre cruise wine tasting signups are now closed.

Since we have a few spots left, there might be a chance I can add people onboard. I shouldn't be hard to find. :)

Thanks to everyone who signed up and I'm looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

WineTasting120610.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter