Winnie the Pooh Cuckoo Clock at Germany in EPCOT

toocoo

Earning My Ears
About 5 or 6 years ago, there was a beautiful Winnie the Pooh Cuckoo Clock for sale in Germany. The detail on this clock was unbelievable. It had some of the Pooh Characters on it. That's pretty much all I remember. I believe it was a grandfather cuckoo clock, very expensive and just awesome.

Any information about this clock would be greatly appreciated......

Thanks....
toocoo

I happen to have some information on this clock if you are still interested. It was made by Schneider in West Germany. I believe it was a limited edition under a 1000. Original retail was 1200 dollars. It was only available through Disney. I have only seen two of them for sale on eBay and I bought one and the other one sold for around 1,500 dollars. Like you, I seen one in Epcot and did not buy it. I have spent probably 15 years searching for it. If you would like pictures you can contact me

I remember this clock as well and regret not buying it either - would love to see pics of it - will send you a pm

If anyone has one of the pooh cuckoo clocks for sale, please let me know. I have been watching for one since the trip all those years ago! I would be excited to give it a new home.

I happen to have some information on this clock if you are still interested. It was made by Schneider in West Germany. I believe it was a limited edition under a 1000. Original retail was 1200 dollars. It was only available through Disney. I have only seen two of them for sale on eBay and I bought one and the other one sold for around 1,500 dollars. Like you, I seen one in Epcot and did not buy it. I have spent probably 15 years searching for it. If you would like pictures you can contact me
I just purchased this clock recently myself after a many year search. Did your purchase happen to include the original instructions/manual? If so is there a chance I could impose on you and request a digital copy? Also, do you know if it is a 1-day or 8-day clock?

I just purchased this clock recently myself after a many year search. Did your purchase happen to include the original instructions/manual? If so is there a chance I could impose on you and request a digital copy? Also, do you know if it is a 1-day or 8-day clock?
The post you quoted is from seven years ago and is the last time the poster was on the disboards, but you could try to contact the person privately.

Also, from a search on google it looks like the Schneider Company is still making clocks so perhaps you could contact them for the information you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!