• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winnie The Pooh - Looking to replace videos in DVD format

TheOwl1991

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I used to own three Winnie The Pooh videos, and am currently looking to replace them in DVD format. I still have the boxes for the videos but lost the actual tapes, add that to the fact I no longer have a VHS player.

The titles I am hoping to replace, by finding the DVD's which contain all the episodes from this video series are;

Winnie The Pooh Playtime 2) - Pooh Party
Winnie The Pooh Playtime 3) - Fun 'N' Games
Winnie The Pooh Mini Classics) - And A Day For Eeyore

I have tried to find these titles in DVD format, but to no avail, I have only been successful in finding a DVD for Winnie The Pooh's Most Grand Adventure.

Also I don't want to pay for a VHS-DVD conversion, as I like physical copies of my DVD collection.

If anyone knows which DVD series contain the episodes from the videos I lost, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter