Winnie the Pooh Ride?

DD is only 5 so we don't stay late at parks. We will try to fit it in first thing in a.m. thanks all!

The standby line has the fun playground activity area... so you might not require a FP+ if your little one likes to play with that kind of stuff!

I agree, squish it into one of your morning ride times, but you might not want to make a FP+.

It's like Peter Pan.... Cute but I have no idea why the lines get the way they do lol.
I would not waste an advance FP+ on it so I either do it within the first couple hours of park opening or I make it a 4th or beyond FP+.
The interactive queue is so annoying that if the line is long I refuse to wait lol.

The rides are slow-loaders with only a small number of riders per vehicle and per hour.
They just don’t handle a lot of guests quickly.

Other attractions with the same loading style don't have that long of lines.
Under the Sea is usually a walk on for example.

I just got back from Disney last night and was able to ride the Pooh ride three times. The longest wait time I saw was 30 minutes which was in the afternoon around 4 pm. I rode directly after the fireworks and there was no line, we were able to walk right on.

Back in the day, we would get there after rope drop, and grab Peter Pan FPs, then ride Pooh while waiting for our FP time at PP.

Shouldn't have much of a wait early in the morning, but if you're running behind a bit, don't worry. It's an easy 4th FP+ to get on the fly.

Pooh is such a cute ride.

The Pooh queue is so much fun that I wouldn't worry about having a fastpass for it. It's hard to drag our grandchildren away from the fun activities, to actually move along in the line. Thankfully, there is another fun activity for them right after the one we make them leave behind. Honestly, the queue is as good as the ride itself. But, if you really don't want to take up any time, same day FPs are usually available for Pooh, once you use up your others.

You should be able to ride it without much wait after the teacups if you ride the teacups at rope drop. And they are very close together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter