Winning golf cart and pumpkin?

PJ

Mouseketeer
We were there last night for our annual watch golf cart parade followed by dinner at Trails End. Can someone tell us who the winners were for both the golf cart and the pumpkins?

What is this golf cart parade you speak of? I have never heard of such thing and my curiosity is perked.

I assume it's a parade of decorated golf carts, but is it for Halloween only? Details, please. (We are planning a Xmas trip the week after Turkey day 2021)

What is this golf cart parade you speak of? I have never heard of such thing and my curiosity is perked.

I assume it's a parade of decorated golf carts, but is it for Halloween only? Details, please. (We are planning a Xmas trip the week after Turkey day 2021)

See the thread further down page 1 of the Camping Board that I started regarding the Halloween Parade. It has a YouTube video and link to the media company that records them. On their site you can find past parades too.

The Fort does a golf cart parade annually on July 4, day before Halloween, and sometime around Christmas (day before or day of, I don't recall). People decorate the carts and fans line the road to view.

Bama Ed

Halloween is on the day before, Christmas is usually Christmas eve day and they also have on on the 4th of July. Yes to all three as for as decorating goes. As Bama Ed says, there are videos of all three on YouTube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts