~*~Winter AP Newsletter available online~*~

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
I still haven't received mine in the mail but I just took a peak at it on the AP site. Too bad I didn't get to see it before our trip.

I can't access the site yet, my AP is still a voucher. Can anyone send me a copy or share the discounts? I miss my AP newsletter. :(

Almost all of the discounts expired before they even got the thing in the mail, and almost all of the rest expired before, or the exact day the newsletter finally got online. Things like discounts at disney store, a BOGO of candles at Illuminations, that sort of thing. Ridiculous.

Oh and gosh did you know that the sleeping beauty walkthrough WILL be open for winter? LOL, it was open in Fall...

Things that are still available:

Holiday Tour through Jan 4th.

Narnia, Tinkerbell, and WallE are still available, but it's not, so much, *news* helpful for the holidays.

Through TODAY, if you order a photo calendar on photopass, you get 20 free prints of *your own uploaded photos*.

Through TOMORROW, if you buy $100 worth of stuff at the DTD Lego store (remembering that all AP holders get 10% off so I imagine you have to buy 110), you get a $10 Lego gift card good for any Lego store or online. I don't know when the giftcard expires.

Through TOMORROW, 20% off Wetzels Pretzels at DTD.

Through January 31, excluding NYE and NYDay, get one free skate rental at Irvine Spectrum Center's ice skating rink. Mon - Thurs, and before 5pm on Fridays.

So there ya go. There's also a recipe, but I read that someone had serious problems with the recipe, not being able to get it set up, and thinking there was something wrong with the recipe.

Thanks Molly. That's lame, nothing I could use in that one. :( I appreciate you posting it tho!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter