Winter Coats and Knit Hats at Disney? Is This the Twilight Zone? A Jan 18 TR Updated 9/11 & 9/13!

we were there the same time. December 30th to Jan 9th. Jan 2 was also our AK day. we got there at open and left just after noon. I am from Canada. We are good and used to cold. but that day was damp wet cold and not fun!!! we had to go back to warm up, we NEVER go back to the room!!! ANyway looking forward to reading more and seeing if I can find myself in any photos esp if we have any more double up days. LOL ! keep em coming!

We splashed our way there through lots of deep puddles and made it to Pirates which had no wait at all.
I always find it amazing that with the amount of rain they get in FL the drainage seems so poor in MK as it's pouring down!

We also went in and out of some stores looking for gloves for Jim. I had brought a pair with me but he hadn’t and his hands were freezing. Unfortunately they were sold out everywhere.
Rob had the same issue with finding a winter hat!! They were either all child sized or those black "Wal-Mart" hats as Rob kept calling them that he wouldn't pay what they were asking for!

MK_HAUNTEDMANSIONEXIT_20180103_407676721338-L.jpg
Incredibly EPIC picture here!!! :)

We loved this meal and I especially liked being able to have both Mickey waffles and Mac and Cheese in the same meal. Brunch is definitely my favorite at Chef Mickeys!
We've never gone for brunch, but I'm sold after seeing your plates. Yummmmmmmm!

Anyone want to guess how many he bought during our time at Disney Springs?
I'd like to go with 6!

That brunch sure looked delicious! I could seriously go for one of those oreo bon bons right now.... YUM!!!!! I'm going to go with 11 shirts :)

Yuck, I'm sorry the weather was so crappy! But at least you got to squeeze in 2 rides and a showing of the Country Bears!

All the character pics from CMs came out cute! Glad to hear brunch is good there!

Hmmm, I'm going to guess 3 shirts!

Luckily this was our only crappy day. We didn't have any more rain the rest of the trip, just lots of cold.

I loved that brunch, I want to go back again!

A little low on you guess.
:D

we were there the same time. December 30th to Jan 9th. Jan 2 was also our AK day. we got there at open and left just after noon. I am from Canada. We are good and used to cold. but that day was damp wet cold and not fun!!! we had to go back to warm up, we NEVER go back to the room!!! ANyway looking forward to reading more and seeing if I can find myself in any photos esp if we have any more double up days. LOL ! keep em coming!

Yeah, that was the worse morning of the trip! Even though I missed out on MK time I think it would have been really miserable if we had gotten there at rope drop.

I actually had a DISer spot themselves in one of my photos so maybe you will get lucky too!

I always find it amazing that with the amount of rain they get in FL the drainage seems so poor in MK as it's pouring down!
Rob had the same issue with finding a winter hat!! They were either all child sized or those black "Wal-Mart" hats as Rob kept calling them that he wouldn't pay what they were asking for!
Incredibly EPIC picture here!!! :)
We've never gone for brunch, but I'm sold after seeing your plates. Yummmmmmmm!
I'd like to go with 6!

I think it has something to do with the sandy soil in FL that causes the poor drainage. No idea how I know that fact or if it's even true. :confused3

I bought the plain black gloves during a trip a few years ago. Paid $10 for the darn things but man, that was the best $10 I spent the entire time. Never thought I would have another cold trip that would rival that one.

I definitely want to go back for CM brunch again, it was so good.

So close with your t-shirt guess!

I am guessing 7 shirts! :)
Enjoying your report!

Thanks! A few less than that as you will see soon.

That brunch sure looked delicious! I could seriously go for one of those oreo bon bons right now.... YUM!!!!! I'm going to go with 11 shirts :)

I know, I want all the Disney food all the time!

Whoa! Not quite that many shirts.

Lines, Lines and More Lines!

While we were eating lunch, we discussed what we were going to do that afternoon. I of course had to go to the race expo to get my race packet but Jim had no desire to join me. In the end he decided to head back to the room for a bit and then make his way to Disney Springs where we would eventually meet up. He decided to walk to MK and catch a bus so I pointed him in the right direction and then headed to the Contemporary bus stops to catch a bus to the expo.

This is where I messed up. I assumed that the expo bus would pick up at the regular bus stop because that’s what was happening at POR. I waited a ½ hour and finally gave up and walked back to Bell Services. The CM there pointed me in the vague direction of “near the end of the conference center”. I wandered out that way and there was absolutely no one around. Eventually I spotted a guy in an orange vest and I asked where the expo bus was. And he said right here. I guess I expected to see lots of racers headed out but I was the only one who boarded the bus once it showed up. This next picture was taken right around 3 pm as I entered WWOS.

I had studied the map of the expo layout but of course seeing it in person was a bit different. I found the place where I had to get my bib and t-shirt fairly quickly. As I suspected, I was in corral F which was the very last one.

Next I needed to pick up my pre-purchased items but I wasn’t sure where to go. I asked an employee (I don’t think they were CMs as Disney hires an outside company to run the races) and he directed me to a line right near where I picked up my bib and t-shirt. It was right around that time that Jackie (missjackiemcg here on the DIS) found me and we chatted for a bit. She had already picked up her bib and checked out the merchandise tent. We failed to get a picture at that time but we did the next day. She headed out and I continued to wait in the line. It moved fairly fast but when I finally got to the front, I discovered that it was the line to pick up Dopey bibs, not the merchandise one like the employee told me.

I back tracked and tried to head down a set of steps to where the merchandise was but a different employee stopped me and said I needed to head out and get in another line. So I did that and the line stretched all the way back the full length of one of the soccer fields. This line moved much slower so I ended up talking to the people around me. A lady and her mother were in front of me and they were holding a spot for her husband who was lined up elsewhere to get his bib. After a bit he got there and said that he thought the pre-paid merchandise was yet another separate line from the one we were in. He took off to investigate while his family continued to wait in the line. He ended up texting them to tell them that there was another line around the side of the building and once you waited in that one, you could duck under the rope and go into the merchandise area. So I abandoned that line and followed his wife and mother around the side and entered into the merchandise building and into line #4 for the day. Here’s a picture from that line to show you the rope that separated the pre-paid merchandise from the regular merchandise. I took this picture at 4:00 pm so I’d been waiting in lines for an hour so far.

In this next photo, do you see the large mass of people to the far left? That was the checkout line for regular merchandise.

I finally made it to the front of the line and picked up my pre-paid stuff which consisted of two pins and a car magnet which currently resides on my file cabinet at work.

So I’m one of those people that is a big stickler for rules. OK, so I may go over the speed limit sometimes but for the most part, breaking a rule makes me very anxious. But at this point I was not about to wait in another line to see the rest of the merchandise so I ducked under the rope. I was holding my breath the whole time waiting to be yelled at despite seeing many people do it before me. I made it unscathed though and found the rest of the 5K merchandise. There were a few things I might have gotten but one look at the check-out line made me decide I really didn’t need any of it. I was so over waiting in lines at that moment.

So instead I bid goodbye to the crazy race expo and headed back out to the buses. I checked the sign hoping for a bus directly to Disney Springs. Oh, somewhere during my wait, Jim had texted me to let me know he had made it back to the room and then on to DS. But unfortunately there was no bus listed to DS. I found the Riverside stop and started to wait. But then I overheard someone mentioning a DS bus so I asked and was directed to the other side of the parking lot. It just wasn’t listed on the sign for some reason. There was quite a long line but I managed to get on the first bus that came and even got a seat towards the back. I can stand on the buses but it makes me nauseous so I try to get a seat if possible.

When we arrived at DS, I called Jim to see where he was. He wasn’t exactly sure, he had found the Coke store and the Lego store but now he was near the Harley store. How he managed that weird route, I didn’t ask. I told him to stay put and I went and found him. He had already spent some money at the Coke store. He bought a metal sign.

A bunch of magnets.

A phone charger.

And T-shirt #1

He wanted to check out the Star Wars store so we headed there next where he purchased T-shirts #2 and #3.

We moved on to WOD where I proceeded to buy absolutely nothing. I know, shocking, but I always feel rushed when I’m shopping with Jim and sometimes end up not buying anything. But he managed to find T-shirt #4 and #5.

We checked out Arribas Brothers next but I didn’t find anything so we move on towards the Co-Op. As we walked through the Photopass area in between the two stores, I noticed that there was no line for the photo ops there so stopped. I had no idea what was going on, the photographer just kept telling us how to pose. I guess the backgrounds were added later or I just didn't notice them behind us.

We moved on to the Co-Op store and looked around a bit and I finally found something to buy. The tag on one of my suitcases had broken so I needed a new one. I picked this one because it was bright and would be easy to spot when picking up my luggage.

It was starting to get late at that point and I needed to be back in the room before 8 pm so that I could take my contacts out. I use a solution that needs 6 hours to soak and I was planning on getting up around 2:30 am for the race the next day. I had planned for some dinner at DS but we weren’t quite hungry yet. We ended up catching a bus back to the resort and then getting dinner at the Food Court. I have no idea at this point what Jim got if anything because he headed back to the room before me.

I didn’t want a whole lot to eat because I wasn’t that hungry but I knew I had to eat something before the race the next day. I ended up getting the kids burger which came with fries, grapes and a drink. I grabbed chocolate milk for the drink but didn’t drink it till later in the week. I stuck with water pre-race.

The reason Jim was hurrying on ahead of me was because he was going back to MK on his own for the night. I was pretty impressed with him because just a few years ago, he probably wouldn’t have done that. Earlier that day I had hopped onto MDE and made a FP for him to meet some princesses. I took a screen shot of it and texted it to him so he wouldn’t forget the time.

He left shortly after I got back and then as soon as I ate and laid out my race stuff for the next day I headed to bed. I think it was right around 8 pm when I turned out the lights. And surprisingly, I fell asleep pretty fast probably because I still felt a bit under the weather.

Jim had a great time at MK and only got lost a few times. It was really cold that night so he stuck to mostly indoor activities. He went to see several shows, Carousel of Progress, Monster’s Inc. and Hall of Presidents. He also used his FP to meet Rapunzel and Tiana.

He got back to the room around 11:30 pm and I barely heard him come in.

I didn’t trade for any pins on this day but I did make a pressed penny inside the waiting area for the Country Bears.

And my Fitbit stats for the day.

Oh and for those of you counting, Jim bought 5 t-shirts while we were at Disney Springs!

Up Next: Race Day!

It was right around that time that Jackie (missjackiemcg here on the DIS) found me and we chatted for a bit. She had already picked up her bib and checked out the merchandise tent. We failed to get a picture at that time but we did the next day. She headed out and I continued to wait in the line. It moved fairly fast but when I finally got to the front, I discovered that it was the line to pick up Dopey bibs, not the merchandise one like the employee told me.

I back tracked and tried to head down a set of steps to where the merchandise was but a different employee stopped me and said I needed to head out and get in another line.

The line business was truly insanity at it's finest!!! And the "employees" seemed very confused. No one knew where to direct people for anything it seemed! I waited in the Dopey line at first, too, because someone directed me there...then I saw the signs for 5K and 10K pick up along the wall and was able to duck out. Craziness.

Those yellow lines were filled with people when we got in line for my prepaid stuff. Just craziness.

a car magnet which currently resides on my file cabinet at work.
Smart to keep your magnet safe! I feel like people are always saying their magnets get stolen off their cars! Mine for the 5 and 10Ks are hanging on the inside of my garage door.

But at this point I was not about to wait in another line to see the rest of the merchandise so I ducked under the rope.
You and I both! Such rebels.

These two are my FAV. We didn't even go to Disney Springs on this trip at all!!

Woah, the race expo sounds chaotic! I like the items you pre-purchased.

Jim sure did good on his shirt buying! I like the luggage tag you picked out and the PP pics!

That's awesome that Jim opted for some solo time at MK! You've done a good job converting him ;)

Following! Thanks for using large font for your TR, it really helps lol. I look forward to race day.

Out of all the Disney race expos I have been too this was the worst. I waited 30 minutes to pick up my Dopey bib and then two hours in the merchandise line. It seems they have bettered the process at races since marathon weekend.

Great pictures!

The line business was truly insanity at it's finest!!! And the "employees" seemed very confused. No one knew where to direct people for anything it seemed! I waited in the Dopey line at first, too, because someone directed me there...then I saw the signs for 5K and 10K pick up along the wall and was able to duck out. Craziness.
Those yellow lines were filled with people when we got in line for my prepaid stuff. Just craziness.
Smart to keep your magnet safe! I feel like people are always saying their magnets get stolen off their cars! Mine for the 5 and 10Ks are hanging on the inside of my garage door.
You and I both! Such rebels.
These two are my FAV. We didn't even go to Disney Springs on this trip at all!!

That whole expo was just crazy! Not the best experience for my first Disney race. I'm glad to hear they've improved things since then.

I don't trust putting anything on my car. I had a Stitch window sticker stolen a week after I put it on. Now I get the ones that can't be pealed off. I do have an antenna topper and so far it hasn't been stolen.

Woah, the race expo sounds chaotic! I like the items you pre-purchased.

Jim sure did good on his shirt buying! I like the luggage tag you picked out and the PP pics!

That's awesome that Jim opted for some solo time at MK! You've done a good job converting him ;)

It was very chaotic! I'm glad I pre-ordered because it saved me time. I think I would have been in the merchandise line at least another half hour if I had stayed.

I think I may have Jim fully converted although he is complaining a lot about the second trip in October. Sometimes I think he just likes to hear himself complain.
:rotfl:

Following! Thanks for using large font for your TR, it really helps lol. I look forward to race day.

Hi, thanks for following! I have the worse time with the small font as my eyes get older so I like using the bigger font. I also have a hard time with some of the brighter colors. The green seems easy to read to me.

Out of all the Disney race expos I have been too this was the worst. I waited 30 minutes to pick up my Dopey bib and then two hours in the merchandise line. It seems they have bettered the process at races since marathon weekend.

Great pictures!

I'm glad to know that wasn't the norm and going forward it will hopefully be better!

Mmmmmmm oreo bon bons and a hug from Goofy! I bet you were a happy girl! :)

I certainly was!

Race Day!

On Thursday, January 4th, 2018 I was up at 2:30 am because it was race day! I slept surprisingly well so I didn’t feel too tired. I had everything including my toiletries laid out in order so it didn’t take me too long to get ready and head out.

I had the cutest Pluto running outfit put together for the race. You may remember from my PTR but in case you didn’t read that, here’s some pictures.

Of course as we got closer to the race I realized that there was no way that little outfit was going to cut it. I ended up buying a longer pair of running pants and a long sleeve running shirt to wear underneath the costume. I also found an old sweatshirt and an 80’s style pair of wind pants (think Hammer Time) to use as “throw away” clothing. Basically I would wear those old cloths up until the start of the race and then drop them. Disney then collects all the discarded clothing and donates it to charity. Also, at the very last minute, I threw in a knit Pluto hat and some gloves.

I’m glad I did bring all of that extra clothing with me because it was 30 degrees that morning with wind chills in the 20s. It barely got above freezing that whole day.

I was out the door around 3:15 am. As I rounded the corner to the bus stop, I noticed that there was already a race bus sitting there. This was also the time I realized that I had forgotten my gloves. I had stashed them in Jim’s backpack the day before during lunch and he had taken the backpack to MK with him. As a result, I didn’t have the opportunity to lay them out the night before. I debated going back but I really wanted to be on that first bus. So I decided the pockets in my hoodie would have to do and got on the bus. I probably could have made the trip to get them because we sat there for a while before leaving.

I managed to take my first horrible selfie of the day while waiting for the bus to get going. I posted it on Facebook with the quote “3:30 am and on a bus to the race. Never thought I would be able to wear my knit Pluto hat in Florida and during a race!”

Someone complemented me on the hat as they got on the bus and I said pretty much the same thing as above and got a huge laugh from everyone.

We finally headed out and stopped at the other three POR bus stops. A lady dressed as a penguin from the Muppets sat with me and we chatted a bit. She was meeting up with friends who were staying at another resort and dressed as other Muppets.

We arrived at the Epcot parking lot right around 4 am and I swear we had to walk at least a mile till we got to the race area. I wondered around a bit getting my bearings and then found the DIS pre-race meetup. I really didn’t know a lot of people there except for Ryan (rteetz here on the DIS) because I mostly lurked on the Marathon thread. Everyone was very nice and welcoming though. One of the girls even passed me a hand warmer when she noticed I didn’t have gloves. I tried to give it back after a while but she said to keep it. I didn’t get her name at that time but I did go onto the Marathon thread and sent a shout out to thank her which she answered. Of course at this point I don’t remember her DIS name anymore.

A bit later, Jackie (missjackiemcg) showed up and we finally managed to take a picture!

We chatted for a bit more and then everyone scattered to find their corrals. Jackie was in "C" I think so I walked with her that far and then continued on to the last corral, “F”. The race kicked off at 5:30 but being in the last corral, I didn’t step over the starting line till about 6:15 am. I debated for a very long time as to whether or not I was going to drop any clothing. It was just so cold that in the end I left everything on and moved my race bib to the front of my old sweatshirt. I’m really glad I did because I never did get too warm during the race and I still had warm clothing after the race for the trip back to the hotel.

And then we were off and running! I ran for quite a bit at the beginning, more than I usually do but I think it was just the cold and adrenaline that kept me going. I had to do a lot of weaving in and out of other racers because there were a lot of walkers in my group.

Right before we entered Epcot we came upon the first Character opportunity. It was Chip and Dale and since I’ve met them multiple times, I kept going.

We entered Epcot between Norway and Mexico near where Mexico Donald meets. Running into Epcot in the dark made all of the waiting and freezing worthwhile. As we rounded the corner onto the WS pathway, there was a second Character opportunity. There was no line at all so I stopped to get a quick photo with the Vikings.

There were also PP photographers all around the course and I got very good at spotting them as I went along. Most of them were inside little green tents in order to keep their camera equipment from freezing.

I stopped for yet another horrible selfie. I really need to take lessons on how to take these things! I was trying to get Spaceship Earth in the background but I certainly can’t find it in this picture!

The third character opportunity was Jiminy Cricket. For some reason I thought I had already met him in the past but when I looked back later, I couldn’t find pictures of when I did. I kept going at that moment though instead of stopping. For Jiminy and the next character, the line started before you got to the character so you either had to get in line blind, or run up to see who it was and then backtrack to get in line.

I came upon the next character, Vacation Genie and the line was massive for him. It stretched back at least two countries from where he was. So despite not having met him before I kept going. You see, other than the forgotten gloves, the only other mistake I made this day was making an ADR at 11 am after the race. I had that in the back of my mind the whole time and was worried about being late for it.

I seriously regretted not stopping for Vacation Genie and vowed I was stopping for the next character no matter what. We actually exited Epcot for a little bit through the International Gateway and ran backstage again, reentering between UK and Canada. Canada housed the fifth character opportunity and it was Kenai and Koda from Brother Bear. They were new to me and the line was much shorter than the last two so I stopped.

The sun was starting to come up at this point so I took a few pictures while I was waiting.

I don’t think I waited more than 5-10 minutes for the photo op with the bears.

The race continued on towards the front of Epcot. There was a photo stop in front of SE but I’ve got plenty of pictures there and there was a bit of a line so I kept going. I was getting good at spotting the photographers by this time.

If you can’t tell by that picture I was having a blast! By this time in a 5K I’m usually ready to be done but this was so much fun.

We turned left right before SE and headed towards The Land building. This was where the final character stop was and once again I got in line.

I got to meet Horace Horsecollar! The wait time was about 15 minutes if I remember correctly.

We crossed behind SE and then exited the park near the restrooms on the other side. Here’s some more pictures as I went along.

The sun was fully up now. This was taken just before I exited out of the park.

If the pictures are in order, these next few were taken just outside of the park in the backstage area.

And before I knew it, I was crossing over the finish line. I seriously thought, “I’m done? That was it?” I’ve never thought that before at the end of a race! The photo was taken at 7:22 am so I was on the race course for just over an hour.

I picked up my medal and headed to the photo booths to get my picture.

And that’s the last picture I have from the race because I noticed that my phone was almost dead. The cold had killed the battery. I texted Jim quickly to let him know I was done and would be heading back to the room soon and then it died completely. I picked up my snack box which I never did get a photo of and then went to see how the line to meet Pluto was. Unfortunately it was really long, posted at a 45 minute wait and once again I was worried about our ADR so I skipped. I will definitely know next time to either make the ADR later or not have one at all right after the race! I got in line for the bus which was pretty long itself. I ended up getting on the second bus back to POR.

I made it back to the room around 8:30 with the plan to leave the room by 10 am at the latest in order to make our ADR at 11 am. I did take a close up of the medal before we headed back out.

So what are my final thoughts on the race? I loved it!! I will admit that the wait beforehand was brutal but only because of the cold. But once the race started and especially during the part in Epcot I was having so much fun. It was very crowded and at times I had to slow my pace through the narrower parts. That didn’t bother me at all since I walk a lot of the races but I even had to slow my walking pace at times. I am tempted to go for a higher corral next time because I would say I was faster than 90% of the people in my corral. I passed a lot of people during the first mile or so. I’m definitely going to be back for another race next year or the year after. I am going to do either the Wine & Dine 5K in 2019 or the Star Wars one in 2020.

Up Next: Jim Gets Owned at 50s Prime Time

Last edited:
Your Pluto outfit was so cute! I'm sorry you ended up having to change your outfit because of the cold. Good thing you brought those extra layers!

You look so happy throughout the race. I'm glad you had a good time! Love all the character pics you stopped for!

Congrats on the medal :cheer2:

Hi, thanks for following! I have the worse time with the small font as my eyes get older so I like using the bigger font. I also have a hard time with some of the brighter colors. The green seems easy to read to me.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a young and healthy 21 year old who still can't see the small font. Okay, I can, but this is just easier. Thank you!

Mmmmmmm oreo bon bons and a hug from Goofy! I bet you were a happy girl! :)\

I certainly was!

Goofy is nice, but I meant a hug from Pluto of course!

Congrats on the 5K and I am glad you liked it! It was great to finally meet you briefly that morning. It was definitely cold even for someone coming from the cold.

We both stopped for the exact same characters.

A bit later, Jackie (missjackiemcg) showed up and we finally managed to take a picture!

FINALLY!! :) So worth the wait.

Canada housed the fifth character opportunity and it was Kenai and Koda from Brother Bear. They were new to me and the line was much shorter than the last two so I stopped.
THIS is the one I skipped that I am still kicking myself for! I love Brother Bear, but I was just so into my run at that moment that I sort of ran by without really thinking about stopping. Only after I was too far to go back was I like, "y'know, I should have stopped." Ugh. Next time!! :)

I am tempted to go for a higher corral next time because I would say I was faster than 90% of the people in my corral.
I think this would be super easy to do because you self-report your pace for the 5 and 10K races. Even I felt like I was passing quite a lot of people, but I also picked a slower pace for myself because I was second-guessing when I signed uP!

Your Pluto outfit was so cute! I'm sorry you ended up having to change your outfit because of the cold. Good thing you brought those extra layers!

You look so happy throughout the race. I'm glad you had a good time! Love all the character pics you stopped for!

Congrats on the medal :cheer2:

I definitely love that Pluto costume and was bummed I didn't get to wear it. I will definitely wear it for a future race though.

I was extremely happy that whole race unlike other races. I guess every mile is magic at Disney just like they say!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a young and healthy 21 year old who still can't see the small font. Okay, I can, but this is just easier. Thank you!

You are welcome! Thanks for following along.

Loved the race photos -- that looked like a great time!

It really was so fun to do the Disney race. I can't wait to get back and do another one.

Mmmmmmm oreo bon bons and a hug from Goofy! I bet you were a happy girl! :)\

I certainly was!

Goofy is nice, but I meant a hug from Pluto of course!

I didn't even notice it said Goofy, not Pluto. Guess my brain is hardwired towards Pluto. :rotfl:

Congrats on the 5K and I am glad you liked it! It was great to finally meet you briefly that morning. It was definitely cold even for someone coming from the cold.

We both stopped for the exact same characters.

Thanks, I definitely loved the race and it was great meeting you too! I couldn't believe how cold it was that day.

FINALLY!! :) So worth the wait.

THIS is the one I skipped that I am still kicking myself for! I love Brother Bear, but I was just so into my run at that moment that I sort of ran by without really thinking about stopping. Only after I was too far to go back was I like, "y'know, I should have stopped." Ugh. Next time!! :)

I think this would be super easy to do because you self-report your pace for the 5 and 10K races. Even I felt like I was passing quite a lot of people, but I also picked a slower pace for myself because I was second-guessing when I signed uP!

Yes it was! I'm glad we finally managed to get a few pictures together and I really hope we cross paths again in the future.

Vacation Genie is my regret although it sounds like his line was a lot longer when I got there. I swear it stretched back two full countries!

Yeah, I do know I can pick any time for the 5Ks and that's what I will probably do. I don't want in A but C would be nice. I just have a hard time "rule breaking" and putting in an incorrect time bothers me.
:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!