Winter Coats and Knit Hats at Disney? Is This the Twilight Zone? A Jan 18 TR Updated 9/11 & 9/13!

Jim Gets Owned at 50s Prime Time

I’m not sure what time we left the room after the race but I do know that we were walking into HS right around 10:30 am. I picked up a times guide and a quick glance told me that we were just in time for the “A Galaxy Far Far Away” show. Jim loves all things Star Wars and I’m a pretty big fan myself so I knew that he would love this. We headed straight up to the stage in front of the Chinese Theater.

During this show they basically just bring out one Star Wars character after another. They do a few poses and then head off. I thought it was a cute show but Jim was in heaven! I did take some pictures but they aren’t the best since there are so many heads in them.

Boba Fett is Jim’s favorite and I swear he was screaming like a little fan girl when he came on stage.

As soon as the show was over, we headed towards 50s Prime Time for our lunch ADR. We checked in and were seated almost immediately. We were one of the first ones in the restaurant for the day. Jim loves this place and was happy to be there.

When our waitress came to take our order she immediately noticed my 5K medal and congratulated me on the race. She turned to Jim and asked where his medal was and he said he didn’t run the race. She then asked him if he had at least cheered me on and he made the mistake of answering “no”. Oh man, she went off on him then, berating him for a good five minutes for being a bad husband. Jim kept sinking lower and lower in his chair and I was on the other side of the table laughing. Luckily he’s a good sport and knows what to expect from this restaurant. He always hopes I’ll get in trouble but it’s always him. Guess he just looks shifty or something.

We both knew what we wanted to order and our food came out super-fast. Guess that’s the advantage of having the first ADR time of the day. Jim got the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans.

And I got the pot roast.

As usual, we both loved our dishes, I’ve never had a bad meal at 50s Prime Time. For dessert, I know most people like the milkshakes but my favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter cake so I ordered that. Jim said he would have a few bites of my cake which I was fine with because this thing is huge.

In less than 5 minutes the plate looked like this.

Yep, we demolished that thing! I’m always starving after a race so the pot roast and huge piece of cake were necessary. We got our food so quickly and ate it so fast, we were in and out of the restaurant in about 45 minutes. Jackie and her husband Rob were hanging out at the bar so we stopped for a minute to say hi. I’m pretty sure they had an ADR at 50s a little bit after ours.

I checked the time schedule again and realized that The March of the First Order would be starting soon so we said our goodbyes and headed out. I had watched the March the previous year and knew the perfect place to stand.

My perfect spot turned out to be not as great as I thought it would be. When I saw it the previous year, they didn’t let anyone stand in the street so I planted us at the edge of the curb. Well, this time they let people stand in the street so we ended up with quite a few people right in front of us.

We followed the March down the street and watched the rest of the show on the stage. After it was over, we headed towards the Animation Courtyard because I had a very special meet and greet to get to. We did run into another storm trooper on the way there.

I’m sure you all know who the special character was that I wanted to meet. Pluto of course! Since I had missed him that morning I needed to get a picture with him that afternoon.

He was very impressed with my medal.

He had me reenact the race with him.

And then I allowed Jim to join us for a photo.

Next up was more meet and greets of course since they are Jim’s favorite thing to do. There were two characters in Launch Bay that we had not met yet so we headed there. We did look at some of the displays first.

First up was BB-8. The CM said the wait would be about 25 minutes but it ended up being less than 10. This was an interesting meet and greet. BB-8 did a lot of beeping and booping and the CM there interpreted for him. He once again congratulated me on my medal and berated Jim for not having one.

There’s no good pose to do with a droid, we just kind of stood there awkwardly.

Next up was Kylo Ren. I’m pretty sure we did the Visa Meet and greet rather than the regular one because it had no line. I’m not sure what all he said to us but he was a bit scary. Jim of course pledged his undying loyalty to the First Order.

We thought about meeting Chewbacca but his line was pretty long and we had met him on a previous trip. Instead we headed towards the exit, checking out more displays along the way.

Jim spent a lot of time looking around the dump shop but didn’t find anything to buy.

UP Next: I Am Groot

Sounds like a Star Wars filled morning/afternoon!

Glad you had a good lunch! And your pics with Pluto are very cute :)

That looked like a great morning! I love seeing Rey in these shows; does she have a meet and greet? If not, they should stage her in there with BB8 so it's not as awkward. We had that same issues when we met BB8 last year -- with the cast member interpreting the beeps and bops.

Oh my gosh, Jim is such a good sport with the lecturing he received at 50's Prime Time Cafe!!!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I do know I can pick any time for the 5Ks and that's what I will probably do. I don't want in A but C would be nice. I just have a hard time "rule breaking" and putting in an incorrect time bothers me. :rotfl2:
It's only a tiny fib and will totally make the difference in character lines!! I put 10-11 minutes for my pace and ended up in C. Maybe 11-12 is still in there, too. :)

In less than 5 minutes the plate looked like this.

Jackie and her husband Rob were hanging out at the bar so we stopped for a minute to say hi. I’m pretty sure they had an ADR at 50s a little bit after ours.

I remember you sending me those before and after cake pics!!! I was also starving after the race!!

I think our ADR was like an hour after yours, so we just hung out a short while longer after you guys headed out into the park. mmmmmm, that pot roast is making me so hungry right now!

Sounds like a Star Wars filled morning/afternoon!

Glad you had a good lunch! And your pics with Pluto are very cute :)

We did do a lot of Star Wars stuff that morning since Jim is such a fan.

Lunch was delicious and I had a blast meeting Pluto.

That looked like a great morning! I love seeing Rey in these shows; does she have a meet and greet? If not, they should stage her in there with BB8 so it's not as awkward. We had that same issues when we met BB8 last year -- with the cast member interpreting the beeps and bops.

Oh my gosh, Jim is such a good sport with the lecturing he received at 50's Prime Time Cafe!!!! :thumbsup2

No, unfortunately she doesn't do meet and greets. She's one I would definitely love to meet!

He knows what he's getting into 50s Prime Time and actually loves it when he gets in trouble. Last time we ate there he started shooting spit balls at me just to make sure he got yelled at!

It's only a tiny fib and will totally make the difference in character lines!! I put 10-11 minutes for my pace and ended up in C. Maybe 11-12 is still in there, too. :)

I remember you sending me those before and after cake pics!!! I was also starving after the race!!

I think our ADR was like an hour after yours, so we just hung out a short while longer after you guys headed out into the park. mmmmmm, that pot roast is making me so hungry right now!

Glad to know what the pace is for Corral C because that's what I would like. Definitely don't want in the front but middle would be perfect!

I can always eat my weight in food after a race and I only do the 5Ks. I can't imagine what it would be like if I could do some of the longer races!

I want Disney food right now!

I Am Groot

We took the short walk over to Walt Disney Presents and made our way to the very back in order to get in line for Starlord and Groot. I’m not really a Super Hero fan and haven’t seen many of the movies but when they announced that there will be a Guardians of the Galaxy coaster in Epcot I decided to get the movies and give them a try. We enjoyed both movies and decided to meet the characters on this trip.

This turned out to be the longest wait of probably the whole trip. We were in line for a total of 35 minutes. It didn’t look that long when we got in it but they must have taken a long break because we didn’t move at one point for about 15 minutes.

The meet and greet was fun but I don’t remember anything specific. Baby Groot was so cute! He said “I Am Groot” quite a bit and Starlord interpreted for him.

On the way out of Walt Disney Presents, we checked out the Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land models.

Plus some of the other displays.

It was now time for our first FP of the day which was for Tower of Terror from 2:05 – 3:05 pm. Jackie and Rob had a similar FP so we planned to meet up to ride together. Jackie texted me when they were on the way to the ride so Jim and I headed there to join them.

I must have been too busy talking because I didn’t take any line pictures like I usually do. You can probably tell by the photo that Rob was not the biggest fan of TOT but he took one for the team and rode with us.

We didn’t have any more plans that corresponded so after the ride we talked for a few minutes and then parted ways after Jackie took a selfie of the two of us with our medals. She’s much better at those than I am!

Thanks for meeting up with us Jackie! I had a really fun time and I hope we can do it again someday.

After we parted ways, there was one more character on my list to meet so that was our next stop. I had met Olaf on a previous trip with Mom but Jim had not seen him yet.

I think we waited about 15 minutes before it was our turn. Olaf was the one character that sympathized with Jim over not running the 5K. He demonstrated his lack of running skills by patting his big belly and trying to run around the room on his short stubby legs.

It was almost time for our TSM FP so Pixar Place was our next destination. We still had a few minutes so I took Jim to the very end to show him the Star Wars Land concept art. What we didn’t realize was that there was a new meet and greet back there with Cruz Ramirez! Not sure how I missed that one but apparently no one else knew about it either because there was no line. Cruz was pretty quiet that day so it was just a quick photo op.

On the way back down the street, we ran into one of the Green Army Men and Jim got a picture.

Then we entered the FP line for TSM. Jim and I are very competitive. I was beating him the whole time but then during the last game he somehow pulled out the win. Grrrr, I was not happy.

We used the TSM FP at the beginning so we had a bit of time to kill before our third FP. We did some shopping and then headed to see the Muppets. It’s always a nice time killer.

One thing that happened during this time through the Muppets that I had never seen before was Sweetums showing up during the pre-show.

We did run into an extremely rude lady while heading to our seats. She screamed bloody murder at Jim when he got in between some of her group. They had a large group and Jim had no idea he was in between all of them. Then I somehow ended up sitting next to her and she recognized my bag and started going on about how well she knew the lady who made the bags. Well, “D” who makes the bags and I are actually good friends so me being all snarky at that point said “Oh, you mean “D” (using her first name which the other lady obviously didn’t know). Sure I know her, we’ve been texting back and forth all week and I have 10 of her bags.” Yeah, not the kindest of me but I was a little pissed at how she treated Jim. My statement did shut her up at least until the movie started. Her whole group was one of those that had to comment loudly though out the whole show. I did talk to D later that day and she had no idea who the lady was.

Even though I enjoy the Muppet show I was glad to get out of there that time around. Since I was carrying my Kermit bag, I had Jim snap a picture with the big Kermit outside of the dump store to send to my friend. She likes to post them on her business’ Facebook page to advertise her bags.

We checked out the Muppets store which isn’t really a Muppet store anymore and then went across to the Christmas Store where I found a new Pluto stocking.

On the way back through the courtyard, I snapped a picture of the fountain since it had been a planter during my 2017 trip. I did try to wait a few minutes for the one kid to move but he seemed pretty set on laying on that fountain edge for the long haul.

Next up was our final FP for the day which was for Star Tours. Now if you guys have read my previous TRs, you may remember that I don’t ride ST because it makes me sick. I rode it in 2012 or maybe 2013 and it was the closest I’ve come to throwing up on a ride. But since then, I’ve learned a bit on how to control my motion sickness and also started taking Bonine to help with it. Jim really wanted me to ride with him so I decided to risk another try on this trip. So we headed into the FP line.

And yay! I survived with only a slight amount of nausea. It wasn’t any worse than how I feel on EE or TOT. So now I know I can handle one ride on Star Tours.

Once we finished up Star Tours, we had accomplished everything we had planned for the day except for the Fireworks which were still 3 hours away. I was starting to fade fast after being up at 2:30 am and being out in the cold all day. I asked Jim what he wanted to do and he said there was no way he was waiting three more hours for the fireworks so we decided to call it a day and head out. We did stop for some PP pictures since we didn’t get any that morning.

We also stopped in some of the stores but only bought one thing, a rope toy for our dogs.

They loved it and have pretty much torn it to shreds playing tug-o-war. We’ve had to re-tie the ends a few times.

I also picked up my free Passholder magnet which made its way to my office file cabinet.

Once we got back to the room we were tired (well at least I was) but we were also getting a slight bit hungry so we decided to walk over to the food court and get something to eat. When we got there, Jim wanted to eat at Boatwright’s but I wasn’t that hungry yet and nothing on the menu was appealing to me. Instead we ended up going over to the River Roost bar and getting a drink. I ordered the Antioxidant Lemonade.

And Jim got the Rum Swizzle.

Since Jim was so hungry, he decided to get something off of the bar menu and ended up ordering the Mardi Gras Fritters.

He loved these and pretty much scrapped the plate clean. Both of our drinks were delicious also.

Finally we decided we were hungry enough to get some food so we went to the food court where Jim got a burger.

And I got my go to Disney food court meal, Chicken Tenders.

The Riverside food court has a to go station where you can get lids and bags to take stuff back to your room so we did that and enjoyed our meal back in the room.

I know it wasn’t too long after I finished eating that I crashed in bed. I think it was around 8 pm. I was almost asleep when Jim yelled out from the bathroom “what did you do with my toothbrush?” I hadn’t touched it and told him so. He kept banging around saying he couldn’t find it so finally I got annoyed and got up to go and help him look. I figured I would find it immediately because he has a bad habit of losing things that are in plain sight. But no matter how much we looked, we couldn’t find it. Oh, it was a Crest Spin brush if anyone cares. We finally came to the conclusion that the Mousekeeper must have taken it or thrown it out for some reason. Jim kept walking around saying “Who steals a toothbrush?” and that almost became the Trip Report title. Part of me thinks Jim was the one that threw it out by accident, I know I’ve done weird stuff like that while staying in a place I’m not familiar with. Anyways we never did solve the mystery of the missing toothbrush but I had an extra one in my bag so I gave that to him and went back to bed.

I traded for just one pin that day.

And my Fitbit stats for the day. I hit the 10,000 mark right as I finished the race that morning.

Up Next: An Emotional Kind of Morning

Baby Groot is so cute!

Wow that lady at the Muppets sounds horrible! I like your pic in front of Kermit though :)

Nice PP pics as you left DHS!

I'm sure you were exhausted, sounds like a good end to the day!

Hahaha the toothbrush mystery will never be solved!

Following we're going from January 2 to january 9th this coming year. Also staying at POR:yay: I'm hoping to get some tips on what to pack usually we go mid spring or early fall.

Baby Groot is so cute!

Wow that lady at the Muppets sounds horrible! I like your pic in front of Kermit though :)

Nice PP pics as you left DHS!

I'm sure you were exhausted, sounds like a good end to the day!

Hahaha the toothbrush mystery will never be solved!

He is definitely cute!

That lady was not nice at all! I was a little ashamed at how rude I was to her but she deserved it after yelling at Jim. :rotfl2:

I keep thinking we would eventually find that toothbrush stashed in some weird spot be we never did.

Following we're going from January 2 to january 9th this coming year. Also staying at POR:yay: I'm hoping to get some tips on what to pack usually we go mid spring or early fall.

January is definitely an interesting month to plan outfits for. I've been there on trips like this one where it's freezing and then other years it's been in the 80s. Layers is definitely the key. I always start out with a t-shirt and then match up a plain long-sleeved shirt to go underneath. I pack them matched up that way for easy access each day. I may not always wear the long-sleeve shirt but at least I have them if needed. Hoodies are also essential because even if you don't need them during the day, it's usually cool/cold enough in the morning and evenings to need one. I always throw in a pair of gloves too. Learned my lesson on that one because Disney only sells the cheap black stretchy gloves and they are expensive. This last trip I stalked the weather a bunch and ended up bringing a heavier coat too when I saw how cold it was going to get. Hopefully that helps you a bit, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

An Emotional Kind of Morning

On Friday, January 5, 2018 we headed to Epcot. In my notes I have “long bus ride” but don’t actually remember the circumstances surrounding that note. I do know we arrived at Epcot a little after rope drop so I was hurrying us a bit to make it to Soarin’.

We didn’t have a FP for Soarin’ and I wanted to get there as early as possible. We ended up waiting about 15 minutes which wasn’t too bad but it did put us a little behind on our next activity.

We headed back out of the Land building and across the way and got in line for Joy and Sadness who were new characters to Jim. Because we were running a bit behind schedule we ended up waiting about 30 minutes for them. Honestly that’s not a huge wait for them as they do tend to spend a lot of time with each group.

Once again I don’t remember anything special about this meet and greet.

When we finished up with Joy and Sadness we were nearing the end of our first FP which was for Test Track. So we booked it across the way and got in line with about 15 minutes to spare.

Jim loves making the cars so I let him do all the work and he came up with this monstrosity.

Lots of power but not very efficient which is what he was aiming for.

It was still pretty cold that morning so it made the outside part a bit interesting. I always look like Cousin Itt in the Test Track ride photos.

When we finished, Jim wanted to spend some time in the dump area playing the games and doing some pictures but I wanted to check out the new Mission Space Green. Jim won’t ride that because it’s too claustrophobic. So I left him there and headed next door. Unfortunately the Green side was posted at 35 minutes and I really didn’t want to do it that badly. So I went back and picked him up and we headed to our second FP for the Character Spot.

I’m not sure what Goofy did or said here but I sure thought it was funny. I’m just glad I can make fun of myself and share these lovely photos with you.

It was around 11:30 am at this point and Jim likes to eat lunch on the early side so we headed to Sunshine Seasons. Jim got his usual Fish Tacos.

I got my usual Rotisserie Chicken. You get two sides with it but I only wanted mashed potatoes so the CM insisted on giving me double.

And I can’t visit Sunshine Seasons without getting a piece of Chocolate Mousse Cake.

We really love the food at Sunshine Seasons. It’s almost always good and today was no exception.

While we were eating I realized that we were going to be too early for our LWTL FP which was originally from 12:40 – 1:40 pm. So I got on MDE and changed it to 12:05 – 1:05 so we could head there as soon as we were done eating. And that is exactly what we did. As always, I took a ridiculous amount of photos on the ride.

Jim loves hot peppers but even he won’t touch these.

While we were riding I spotted a Hidden Mickey I had never seen before. I was in the last room on the left where they have the fish tank. It’s not an easy one to spot at all but I did manage to grab a picture.

When we finished up with LWTL, I asked Jim if there was anything else in Future World he wanted to do. He said Turtle Talk with Crush so we headed to the Seas building.

We always love that show since it’s a bit different each time. Jim doesn’t do aquariums so we exited after that and headed over to Figment. When we had been in line for LWTL I had checked for additional FP but there was literally nothing the rest of the day. I really wanted to ride Figment though so we got in line despite a posted wait time of 25 minutes. I didn’t think there was any way it could be that long but I timed it and it was pretty much 25 minutes on the dot. I took a few line photos to pass the time.

And of course some ride photos.

In the dump shop I spotted new Pluto and Stitch Tsum Tsums that I didn’t have. They happened to be cheaper if you bought four so I grabbed two Bambi ones as well.

Up Next: Yes We Are Serious Lightweights

Joining in. Great report so far. Congrats on the race. I'd love to do one but I'm like the least fit person ever lol

Sounds like a great morning/afternoon! A 15 min wait for Soarin isnt bad at all! And I like all the character pics!

Cute tsum tsum purchases :)

Joining in. Great report so far. Congrats on the race. I'd love to do one but I'm like the least fit person ever lol

Hi! Thanks for joining in. Honestly if you can walk all day at Disney you could probably handle the 5K. There were tons of people just walking it.

Sounds like a great morning/afternoon! A 15 min wait for Soarin isnt bad at all! And I like all the character pics!

Cute tsum tsum purchases :)

Yeah, we still made it pretty quickly to Soarin' despite getting to the park a little late. I was hoping for a walk on though so waiting a bit put us a little behind what I had originally planned.

Yes We Are Serious Lightweights

There was one more thing I wanted to do before heading into World Showcase and that was the Visa Character Spot next to Figment. I have done this probably 5 or 6 times and every single time I’ve gotten Mickey and Goofy. So I was hoping for Minnie and Pluto this time. And we got…..

Yep, Mickey and Goofy again!

I still wanted to meet Pluto but we were a bit early for his next meet and greet time so we bypassed it and headed to Mexico. They had a Day of the Dead display in the first room and we looked around a bit.

Then we went to visit Donald and his buddies.

While we were in line for the Gran Fiesta Tour, I spotted a little brown owl at one of the booths. My Mom loves owls so after we got off the ride I went back and bought it for her.

I also stopped in Arribas Brothers and picked up a Pluto treasure box. It was new and I had planned to get it during this trip.

Jim loves skulls so he spent a long time at one of the booths and bought three things. First was this skull treasure box.

He also picked up a drink coaster.

And finally this little skull.

We back tracked to the front of World Showcase and got in line for Pluto. I always try to time is so we get in line about 5-10 minutes before the character is due to start meeting. Once they come out, the line always gets much longer. I took a few pictures while we waited.

I had on a Pluto t-shirt under my sweatshirt so despite the cold, I took off my sweatshirt right before it was my turn.

Pluto loved both my bag and shirt.

Eventually Jim joined us for a picture.

We kept going towards Canada where we stopped for Jim to look at the t-shirts again. He didn’t find anything there but once we got to UK he did. He bought this long-sleeve Liverpool soccer shirt.

It was about 3:40 at this point and I really wanted to give the AbracadaBar on the boardwalk a try so we exited out of the International Gate. There was a boat at the dock but it was already pulling away so we chose to walk instead. It only took about 5 minutes to get there and we actually beat the boat.

The bar opened at 4 pm and we were a bit too early so we sat at a table near the water to wait for it to open.

People started lining up a few minutes to 4 so we got in line and they let us in right at 4 pm. The bar is pretty cool inside. Many of the signs changed as we sat there watching.

I already knew what I wanted, the Seashore Sweet and I also knew what Jim would order, the Magic Mirror.

He made a big deal about reading through the whole menu but in the end he agreed with me and got the Magic Mirror. And here’s our drinks, mine was the blue one.

The drinks were really good and either they were super strong or both Jim and I are serious lightweights. We were both flying after just one drink. They also had small plates but we had a dinner reservation coming up so we didn’t order any food. One drink was definitely enough for us and after settling our bill, we headed out.

I really enjoyed the AbracadaBar, the drinks were good, strong and reasonably priced for Disney. And the atmosphere was a lot of fun. I definitely want to take my Mom, brother and sister in law there in October.

Up Next: A Caboodle of Kittens

Great pics with Pluto!

Abracadabar sounds like a cool place. The drink you got it is probably what I would have gotten too!

Hi! Thanks for joining in. Honestly if you can walk all day at Disney you could probably handle the 5K. There were tons of people just walking it.

I'd probably walk it. I might watch out for January marathon because we're actually going back for the first time in 7 years in Dec/January :D

Just found your report and following along now! Congratulations on your race!

Thanks and welcome!

Great pics with Pluto!

Abracadabar sounds like a cool place. The drink you got it is probably what I would have gotten too!

I always have a great time meeting Pluto when I'm wearing my Pluto gear.

It is a pretty cool hidden gem. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you have a chance.

I'd probably walk it. I might watch out for January marathon because we're actually going back for the first time in 7 years in Dec/January :D

Yay for finally making it back! I hope you get to do the 5K because it was a lot of fun.

A Caboodle of Kittens

There was no boat in sight when we exited AbracadaBar so we walked back to Epcot. I stopped to take some pictures of the concept art for the new Skyliner.

We stopped on the bridge between UK and France for some PP pictures.

I really wanted an Ice Cream Martini in France but it was just too cold that day. We did do some shopping in that country and Jim found a new Ratatouille magnet.

At this point, it was getting close to our dinner ADR time so we skipped over Morocco, Japan and America and headed to Italy to check in at Via Napoli.

We were seated quickly and Jim started out with an order of the Arancini (fried risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu).

Jim enjoyed these although he said the Mardi Gras Fritters from the night before were better. Not sure how comparable those two actually are but that was his observation.

I didn’t get an appetizer but I did start out my meal with a glass of my favorite sparkling wine, Rosa Regale.

For entrees we each got an individual pizza. Jim went with the Piccante Pizza which had Italian spicy sausage.

And being as picky as I am went with plain cheese pizza.

The pizzas were delicious and we ate every bite. We weren’t going to order desserts but our waiter noticed Jim’s birthday pin so they came over and sang to him. I’m not even sure what this little dessert was but Jim seemed to enjoy it. This was the only restaurant that week that did anything for his birthday but I had not noted it on any of our reservations.

After dinner, we backtracked to Japan because Jim wanted to shop. He had seen the little good luck cats the previous day we were in Epcot and he wanted to buy one. He also wanted to get something Hello Kitty for his sister.

He spent a lot of time with the cats because he couldn’t decide which color he wanted. In the end he said heck with it and bought them all. I picked out one owl to add to my small collection at home. Here’s his Caboodle of Kittens along with my one little owl.

For his sister, he got a couple of Hello Kitty snacks.

We continued on to the America store where Jim found t-shirt #7 for the trip.

We are both originally from Pennsylvania so that’s why he picked that shirt. I thought about getting the Georgia one (they had a different one for every state) but I didn’t care for it.

Since we had visited Germany, Norway, China and Mexico previously we just finished the circle around WS without going into any more lands. When we got to Mexico though, we noticed they had a photo op with a Coco background so we stopped for a picture.

We also stopped one of the stores at the front of WS because Jim wanted to get some tea for his Mom.

Unfortunately we found out later that she doesn’t like flavored tea so we returned it before the end of the trip.

We made one more trip through Mouse Gears on the way out. I wanted to pick up my stuffed animal for the trip. I ended up getting Dante from Coco because he reminded us of our crazy Ellie girl when we saw the movie.

I also picked up some key chains. Three of them are little change purses that snap open. They are tiny, you could probably only get a penny or two in them. I got the Goofy one for Mom because she loves Goofy and change purses.

After that, we were done for the night so we headed out towards the exit.

We exited the park around 8 pm and the next picture time stamp back in our room was at 8:30 so it seems we made better time back to the room than we had getting to the park that morning.

I have no pin picture for this day so I either didn’t trade for any or forgot to take a picture. Here’s my Fitbit stats though.

Up Next: Is This Whole Ride Just a Line?

Sounds like a good evening! Your dinner at Via Napoli looks delicious..I still need to go there!

That's a lot of kittens! So funny that he couldn't decide!

Those change purses are so cute, I've never seen them before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter