Winter Disney Pin sent/received thread.....COMPLETED!

Great news....I think that just leaves one more. I will check when I go to the other computer

still waiting on my second package, I know there were delays at my mailbox company due to Christmas / more people than normal using the service, so hopefully I will get a pick up notification soon

its on the way, I got a message from the mail company, they have a huge backlog and its in the queue to be delivered to my pick up point, patience, patience, lol. Its not lost, just delayed here in Ireland :)

so sorry, I ment to reply earlier. Yes it did arrive, I will get photos in a few days. Very busy Christmas, family home and then visiting other family members. Happy Christmas and New Year from Ireland :)

so sorry, I ment to reply earlier. Yes it did arrive, I will get photos in a few days. Very busy Christmas, family home and then visiting other family members. Happy Christmas and New Year from Ireland :)

So glad to hear your package arrived. Hope you enjoy your pins.

Happy New Year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!