Winter Summerland vs Fantasia Gardens mini golf

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
Is you’ve done both, do you have a preference and why? We’ve done one of the Fantasia Gardens courses. We are here now and thinking of trying Winter Summerland. It says it’s at Blizzard Beach...just confirming we don’t need admission to Blizzard Beach to play? Thanks!

We prefer Winter Summerland for the unique, Christmas theming. There are two sides, a winter wonderland theme and a Christmas at the beach/ summer theme. You do not need admission to Blizzard Beach to play. They share the same parking lot. When facing the water park from the parking lot, the mini golf is off to the right.

We like Winter Summerland because the theming is adorable and it is much easier. We got very frustrated at Fantasia Gardens, because we are not very good players apparently. Had a blast on Winter one.

Fantasia Gardens is the best of the two for me, but just for the fun theme alone Winter Summerland is great.

I prefer Fantasia Gardens for the higher difficulty & theme. My DW & I usually play at least one round of mini-golf per trip, and this generally is the first choice. However, we also really like Winter Summerland. When we go there we typically play both courses, which are nearly identical in layout, but the them changes depending on which course you play.

Either way you're going to have fun if you enjoy mini-golf.

We like Fantasia Gardens.
After golfing, we head on over to the Boardwalk area for food, drinks, shopping, etc.

Both are great! Winter Summerland has a lot more shade if you don't do well in the heat and sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter