Wireless ear buds / headsets

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
Just wanted to share my experience with a couple of bluetooth headset.. I tried a set of Matone QY8's that someone sold on ebay for like $15 months ago.. They actually worked really, really well for being so inexpensive, but.. I just could never get the little doo hickeys that were supposed to go inside your earlobe to actually keep them in when running. Walking around, riding in a car, probably riding a bike, would have been awesome.. but running was a no go.. So I kept looking, finally decided to try a set of plantronic BackBeat Fit. They are in ear / behind the ear styles.. LOVE them... Some people wont because they dont 'plug' your ear hole.. I'm fine with that.. I actually dont like having all noise shut out.. I ran them around the house one day, and the battery life is very, very good.. Think I let them play for 5 hours one day and it still said it had over 2 hours life left.. If I missed a post where people talked about ear buds, feel free to merge this with it. I just wanted to share as I'm sure others wonder or look for bluetooth ones also..

I have the same pair and love them. Living in South GA, I have gone through plenty of nice "sports" headphones due to the amount of sweating I do during runs thanks to our heat and humidity, even at 5am when I run. I've gone through 2 pairs of Beats and numerous other brands including Jaybird, Phillips, Monster, and the list goes on and on. I've learned I can't use any headphones that have any controls on the cord since sweat runs down into it, even though it's supposed to be sweat resistant. The Plantronics have the controls built into the headphones themselves. After a few months of use, I've not had any issues. Sound quality is pretty good (and I'm an audiophile!). They're not as good as some others I've had, but definitely not bad. Since they don't fit all the way into your ear, they are a little safer since they let in some ambient noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter