Wisconsin DISers??

We are from Kenosha... after all the rioting, I need a vacation at WDW! :car:

Awesome, we are in Waukesha. Oh yeah I agree, we are in a need of a vacation too. Won’t happen yet, but hopefully next year.

We just got back from a 9 day trip to WDW. I felt a lot safer there than I do back home! The resorts and parks are beautifully decorated for Christmas, and we saw no issues with people not keeping their distance or not wearing masks. When we got back I went grocery shopping at Woodman's and many customers were not wearing masks or wearing them incorrectly, not social distancing, and not seeming to care. Disney has this down to a science.
:smickey:

We just got back from a 9 day trip to WDW. I felt a lot safer there than I do back home! The resorts and parks are beautifully decorated for Christmas, and we saw no issues with people not keeping their distance or not wearing masks. When we got back I went grocery shopping at Woodman's and many customers were not wearing masks or wearing them incorrectly, not social distancing, and not seeming to care. Disney has this down to a science.
:smickey:

This is what I have been hearing too. In our experience in Milwaukee, people have been mostly following mask rules. I had a colleague from Waukesha County recently go to Disney and EVERY single photo in the parks is he and his family with masks off.

Milwaukee here. Just booked a trip from 12/26-12/31. I think there is a 30% chance of going. We have a 10 day scheduled for June, 85% sure that is a go.

I had to admit I am jealous. We unfortunately won’t be going any time soon.

This is what I have been hearing too. In our experience in Milwaukee, people have been mostly following mask rules. I had a colleague from Waukesha County recently go to Disney and EVERY single photo in the parks is he and his family with masks off.
That is what worries me, especially since I thought they have increased park capacity limits. People will start to disregard the rules that Disney has placed. Then with the increase on capacity cast members will have a hard time keeping up. But I say this with that I am over cautious probably to much.

My trip on the 26th is looking like it IS going to happen. I am worried about park crowds, but we do have another trip booked for ten days in June. If something looks crowded or we feel uncomfortable, we will head another way. We also decided to rent a car to minimize time on transportation with other people.

Hello Wisconsin DISers! I live in Waukesha County. We have been down to Disney 3 times since the reopening, but unfortunately currently don't have anything planned again until end of October. I think that I am going to need to be more strategic about my trip planning next year so that I can escape to Disney and warmer weather in February!

Our next trip is planned for February of 2022. We are rescheduling our cruise to the week of February 19-26, and plan to spend 2 days in the parks prior the trip. It was pretty unanimous that we do Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom for our two days. I am excited already! party:

Hello Wisconsin DISers! I live in Waukesha County. We have been down to Disney 3 times since the reopening, but unfortunately currently don't have anything planned again until end of October. I think that I am going to need to be more strategic about my trip planning next year so that I can escape to Disney and warmer weather in February!

We just got back two days ago. Going in February was a very nice break from the cold.

Anyone going for the 50th celebration? We are trying to go in October or November. I’m hoping to rent a dvc (finger crossed)

Anyone going for the 50th celebration? We are trying to go in October or November. I’m hoping to rent a dvc (finger crossed)

We will be there October 29th - November 7th! There is still a decent amount of DVC availability depending on which resort and room type you are looking at. Hopefully you are able to find something!

We will be there October 29th - November 7th! There is still a decent amount of DVC availability depending on which resort and room type you are looking at. Hopefully you are able to find something!
That awesome, yeah I’m hoping for just a one bedroom. Haha I’m not picky, I just want another vacation somewhere warmer. We are trying to be there Nov 6th-13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!