• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Check-IN Week of 1-12

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok Everyone!! ANother week is starting!! How did everyone do. This week I did ok. Not great but Ok!! I only had one horrible day and yesterday we ordered out for dinner to the local pizza place and I was able to make a good choice for dinner!! I was so happy. It was a huge temptation!!

I have been drinking all my waer and then some everyday!! I even got a couple days of excercise in!!

This week could be interesting. My Birthday is THursday and we are planning my birthday dinner with friends for Sunday. WE are having Lasagna!! Wish we luck this week I may need it!!!

I will let everyone know the verdict on Tuesday when I weigh in!!

Welcome to all our WISHers returning and New ones!! Let's make this the greatest year for being healthy yet!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I did okay this weekend. The weekdays I did well. I am having difficulty eating before 7:30pm on some of the nights because I get home so late. I did my weigh-in with my friend on Saturday and her scale showed that I had lost some, but I will wait till Wednesday and see how I am doing for a full week. I did get in exercise every day except on Wednesday, but then I exercised twice on Thursday. I plan on getting some extra exercise in today.

Jiminy102, I had lasagna on Saturday. A very small piece with a lot of vegetables on the side. I just couldn't skip it entirely.

See you on Wednesday with the number results!!!!!

I am NEW....

Ok, I started Right after New year on a diet....
I did cheat twice at night....
I have been drinking my water and eating fruit.
I started lifting wieghts Saturday, Sunday, skip Monday..So, today I will.
I need to buy a scale...LOL...But I do know i lost something...today I don't feel my tummy when i walk up the stairs:p YAHOO...I have a long way to go....
I do feel I have alot more energy.

Jiminy102, Happy Early Birthday!! Just make sure you have a salad....You will do just fine!!

A check in, eh? Hmmmm...well I'm pretty new to this area of the DIS, but I suppose it will keep me honest.

My wife and I began a low-carb diet on Jan 3. I weighed on the 10th and have lost 8 lbs. I'll give an update next week when I hope I have lost more since you do the most in induction.

Congratulate me for at least eating a little broccoli. I am so picky!

Yeah Alan I am mean!! I post a check in thread every week!!!!! Good week or bad it still helps to check in!!!

I am down 1.5lbs. I don't know how well I will do in the week to come with going to Chicago.
124.4/120.0/114

I LOVE the first week of dieting - you always lose more! :D I lost 3 pounds!!!! Of course, this weekend DH and I are going on a "date" and eating at the Olive Garden, but maybe if I load up on the salad I can pass up dessert.

My stats: 160/157/145 I'm not doing WW this time (can't afford it right now), and my scale only weighs in whole pounds, so I won't be able to celebrate those little losses of .5 or so. But I'm going to do it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!!

Well I am new here to the WISH board really....I started back on WW points (not going to meetings but doing it on my own). I went to WW last year but quit....now here we go again!

I started on Jan 7 and just finished my first week....weighing in on Tuesdays....using my home scale, so like Amy, no little celebrations for those .5's! :)
Well, this week I lost 7 lbs!!!!!! I was shocked! Hope all keeps going well!!!

Good luck to everyone and Happy Bday Holly! :)

Kamy

HI,

I'm new here and would like to join your weekly check-in. I started 1/6 and have lost 2 pounds.

Every year I lose 10 pounds and gain it back. My plan this year is to go very slowly and try to accept that this is a lifestyle change and not a diet.

Good luck to all :p

Vivienne

short term goal...exercise and 1 pound loss per week
long term goal...25 lbs to lose

THursdays are my weigh in and I was looking forward to it today! I am excited because I am in the "groove"! I lost 2.5#!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Hurray for me!

congrats to everyone who is working toward their goals! Together we can accomplish our dreams!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter