WISH Check-In week of 2-17

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!! How is everyone doing today!! Well is is cold a snowy here so you know that means I want to stay in bed. I refuse to let the weather make me think that way so I am sitting here putting my socks on so I can go to Curves before I go to work. I have no idea what has gotten into my head but hey let it stay there for awhile!!

I did ok this past week I lost 1.75 pounds and I joined Curves so if I anctually go It should help a little. I have also been drinking my water!!

Speaking of water what other low/no calorie drinks does everyone like to drink? I like diet Pop/soda. About anykind. I try not to drink to much of it though. I also like chrystal light as well as ice tea and sf lemonade. I drink maybe 1 cup of coffee a day and like herbal teas from time to time. once in awhile I will even have a cup of FF hot Chocolate. It helps when you need something different to try another kind of drink from time to time!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!! Have a great week everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Hi WISHers! I don't weigh in until Wednesday, but wanted to say hello.

Yesterday at church, a woman I know said, "You look great! How much weight have you lost?"

I proudly replied "Almost 23 pounds."

It felt so good. So let's keep on fighting the fat fight. My favorite phrase is still:

Success stops when you do.

Jiminy mentioned diet cocoa -- I just want to say that the 25 calorie cocoas have been a life saver for me during Valentine's. It calls for 6 oz of water so be sure you don't put in too much or it will be weak. I use a little less and enjoy eating the clumps!

*I have various flavored fizzy waters - I always buy store brand on sale.
*I like Fruit 2 0 which is found at drug stores/Target. It is very strong so I use it when I need a sweet boost.
*I try to grab a bottled water whenever I'm heading out the door to do chores.
*I drink tap water, too. I find that putting ice in makes it too cold to drink quickly so I don't use much ice.

I'll post my weigh-in on Wednesday. I REALLY want my 25 pound magnet! I have to be prepared not to cry if I don't get it.

Well, OOOPS. I posted using DD's name.

The above post is Mom-to-3 (Mary). :D

Well I stayed the same this week. Which was actually better than I expected. I had a bad weekend! Although I did walk 3 miles on Saturday so maybe that offset some of Sunday's food!

As for drinks I am pretty boring Water and Diet Coke. I try to only have two Diet Cokes a day, but sometimes it is 3.

Keep up the good work!

Well....sad to say I am up a half pound from last week.Mostly because I gave into the V-Day cravings and had chocolate AND a semi-not-healthy dinner that night. We went to one of our new fave resteraunts in town and I had an appetizer(shared with DH)and a huge dinner.:( I feel so bad for caving but this week I am determined to work it off and I"m not worried about next week. I'll be doing so much walking at USF that any calories I take in will we walked off.

TBNB

Another pound this week. I had been shooting for reaching the half way point before our next trip to the world. All of a sudden the trip is only a few days away, but I hit the goal two weeks ago. Now I'm gonna need some help from everyone the next couple of weeks, to keep our weekly loss total up. I won't be around to check in next week, and I'm sure I'll be up when I check in on the 4th, after 9 days with Mickey & Friends. If someone promises to lose extra that week to make up for my gain, I promise to return the favor when I get back.

Almost forgot about the drinking. I don't like water, or coffee, or tea. I usually average about 4-5 diet soft drinks a day (Usually Dr. Pepper, Mounatin Dew, or Pepsi), and don't drink much else. I will sometimes have a glass or two of water at a restaurant, but other than that nothing to drink except for the diest cokes.

Week 13: -1/-37/33 to go

I was up one pound this week. I'm on the cusp of my "I enjoy being a girl week" as my sister and I call it. Which isn't bad since before I started WW I'd gain 2-4 lbs that week before. I was hoping to just stay even but I can't complain too much!

I am a water person. I love to drink water, don't particularly care for soda. I do like lemonade in the summer -- squeezing the lemons, adding the sugar and mint. It's just yummy. When I have a cold or an upset stomach I crave peppermint tea or ginger tea. It's like a comfort food for me.

Otherwise I drink water...straight up, hold the rocks!:)

I didn't weigh when I started last week, so I can't say how much I've lost if any. It is that time of the month and even with water retention, I feel like my tummy looks a little flatter, so I'm encouraged.

I drink Clear American from Walmart, a lot. I am partial to white grape and cherry. I also love to drink water with lots of ice. Sucking on the ice helps me with food cravings. Sometimes I use food to get centered. I learned that from my son's Occupational Therapist. I have Sensory Integration issues and when I feel low on energy I use food to get me back up. Ice sometimes does that for me, too.

I lost 1 lb again this week. It is coming off slowly.

I drink mainly water, but some mornings I do have hot tea. I don't drink alot of pop, usually if I have a bottle it will last 2-3 days.

Have a great week everyone.

Wow. I am just back from a long weekend in Vegas. And I havent weighed in. Although I would bet I am up a bit.

But fear not I have a renewed attitude about getting healthy and am mentally revising my goals.

With all the walking we did around the Strip I realized that although I get a fair workout each week, I need to spend more time "training for WDW" i.e. walking. Boy, 3 hours of strolling around can really take it out of you. So, I am dusting off the treadmill and committing to powering it up 3 times a week (Yes, ;) I will use it once I power it up)
That in addition to my Curves workouts might take a bit extra time but in Sept. when we are walking around World Showcase I will be glad I did.

Thanks for all your support, I am glad these boards are here.

Hi everyone.....

After 1 free week at Curves and finally joining last week. Last night I weighed myseld and have lost 5 pounds!!! That's without really putting much an effort towards eating better, so hopefully I'll continue to make progress once I change my eating habits. I've not exercised (besides walking around WDW a few times each year :p) in about 5 years and am feeling wonderful!

I can't yet drink the 8 glasses/day but am working up to it. I'm not much of a soda/pop person, and have always preferred flavored seltzer waters, so that's not too much of a challenge to cut out the sugary beverages.

It's nice to see how everone shares there progress here. I'm glad I have this forum for support. :)

Well, after an entire week of never being within my points range, by some miracle I only gained 0.2. Don't ask me how I did it! The real challenge comes this week--my neighbor brought over my Girl Scout cookies last night and even though I'm at work, I can hear them calling to me. I need to draw on every ounce of willpower I have to resist eating the whole box at one sitting. 2 points per cookie. 2 points per cookie. 2 points per cookie.

Had my weigh-in today and I was down .8 for a total of 23.6. I REALLY want my 25 pound magnet. I've barely exercised since Comet died. He was my walking buddy.

Mom you will get there be patient!! and Amy I can help you eat those cookies so you don't gain to much!!!:D

No way Holly!! Those Tagalongs are ALL MINE!!!! I won't even share with DH or my kids! :D

:D I see what a pal!! You are making the ultimate sacrifice to save my points for the week by keeping all those coookies to yourself!! Thanks AMY!!!!:D

That's right, why should 2 of us get fat from my Girl Scout cookies---I'll eat them to save you from gaining weight! That's what friends are for. :D

I just got back from my first check-in in 3 weeks. I'm down 2.2 pounds from last time, but my fat mass is down by 7 lbs! That drops my body fat% to a total fat loss of 10%, my total wieght loss is 55 lbs. I've been at this for 7 months. Slow and steady, thats me! But my goal was to be at my goal weight by june, and I only have 15 more lbs to go. I think I'll make it!

I've been really struggling the past few weeks on the food side. I tend to indulge a bit too often (like the angel food cake I just ate) but I''m really keeping up with excercise and water, so it must be working. Hopefull I'll get out of this rut soon. Kepp up the good work everyone!

bekki

I weigh in on Saturdays. Last week I had only lost .4 for a total of 5 lbs. Today I had lost another 2.4, for a total of 7.4. Only 32 pounds to go! I'd like to lose 20 of it by our trip which starts July 7. I think I can handle 5 lb. a month if I get through girl scout cookie time. Slow and steady wins the race!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter