WISH Check In Week Of 6-16

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok gang it is Monday again!! How is everyone doing?? Well I had a really rough week and did not stick to my points and I gained 2 pounds!! So it is back with it today!! SO lets hope things go a little better.

The sun is shinning here and it looks like it should be a beautiful day!! Let's get moving everyone. Drink Your water and CHeck Out the weekly Challenge for this week. Mrs. Potato Head did an awesome job with it!!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

See Everyone next week and have a great week!!
HAPPY WHISHing
Holly

I stayed the same...but I am sooooo happy with that. During the week I had a wedding, a graduation party and a birthday. Just not to have gained anything was an accomplishment. At least to me :)

Good luck everyone!

Once again I didn't lose anything! Today I'm starting Atkins, I think I am just burned out with counting calories and have really gotten into a rut.

Have a great week!

It's been awhile -- But I'M BACK!!!! Looking forward to reporting a loss next week! I've begun eating low carb this week.
:D

I lost 1.4 for a total of 43.6. I think my walking/running thing really helps. I walk for 3.5 minutes/run for 1 min/walk/run/etc. My husband bought me a watch with a stop watch and I use it.

My daughter's 6pm swim lessons are totally goofing up dinner. She has to eat before she goes but no one else wants dinner at 5. Oh well. It's only 8 lessons.

Next week I'm teaching Vacation Bible School which means cookies and kool-aid and ice cream Friday. sigh.

Mary

I finally got a chance to weigh in last Saturday after a 3 week hiatus due to odd schedule problems, and I lost 0.6. That really discouraged me, because I had been so faithful with counting my points and journaling. I have had a difficult time this week (we have company and I've been very hungry all week for some reason), so I hope to just stay the same or gain only a little. Then I'm going to get back with it. Even if I only lost .6 a week, it's still moving in the right direction! Congrats to all the losers!

I've been working out, but not reporting in awhile. I'm battling my food plan. All last year I ate Smart Ones, Subways, plain oatmeal & Eggbeaters with fruit & veggies. My problem is that i hate food that is good for me. I'm 148lbs I want to drop 20 more. Originally I was 172.5. I'm sick of the foods that I ate all last year. Its not appetizing to me at all. On weekends that I work I still will grab Smart ones to take with me. I'm also trying out some new food strategies. This week I went out for lunch twice with friends. I ordered what I wanted but only ate half. The first time I ate half of a reuben and the second time I ate half of a hot chicken panini at Panero Bread. I'm also trying to drink 8 glasses of water, which is easy for me since I love water. My battle starts when I see chocolate. The chocolate candy is outrageous in fat grams. I think that I'm going to stock up on fudgesicles.

Today I did a full body workout with free weights (2 exercises per body part) using 10lbs weights for 3 sets& did 20 min on my Tony Little glider - alternating with the weights so I did keep it aerobic the whole time. I think that I just have to learn some new strategies. My weight plan worked great for me last year, but not this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter