WISH Check-In Week of 7-14

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Morning WISHers!!!! The Sun is shinning here and it looks like it will be another beautiful day!!

Well the past couple of stres filled weeks have caught up with me. I gained but at least I know I did and need to try to behave myself this week!!

How is everyone doing?? Somehow I have gotten away from my water drinking. The water is so important and such a key to helping loose this unwanted weight!!

REMEMBER TO DRINK YOUR WATER!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

HAppy WISHing
Holly

Down another pound!

I agree with Holly, water is a key to the overall weight loss. If nothing else you at least get excerise trotting to the ladies room!

I've now lost 16 pounds! Can finally say that I am more than 1/2 way to my goal. I'm so excited! I took my daughter to a birthday party and a friend even commented on my loss!

Happy happy!

It's been a long slow road but I would prefer a slow loss to no loss.

I lost a pound. People are really noticing the loss (about 20 pounds now). Someone even said I was their inspiration to start their diet. That was really nice. And I'm getting back to drinking the water.

I'm still the same weight. I went to Curves & did my workout today. I've been working out at Curves 3X a week & doing other cardio (walking/jogging, biking or cardio glider) 2X a week. My workouts are stready but my food isn't.

I lost .6 this week, but at least it's a loss! Hope to loss another 5 lbs before I go to WDW in 4 weeks.

I was down .8 for a total of 47.8. I saw someone for the first time since school got out and she said, "You've lost a ton of weight!" A ton? Uh, thanks.

I went back to WW after 3 weeks, and was up 1.8. I have tried hard this week though, so hopefully it will go well at weigh-in tomorrow. I'll let you know. Congrats to all the losers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter