WISH Check-IN Week of January 20

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Well folks another week is down and another one is upon us!! I did manage to loose .5 last week which puts me at -2 for the year!!! Thursday I came down with the lovely flu thing. It was so much fun let me tell you!! I am finally feeling better and tomorrow will start watching the points again!! I will also weigh in on my usual day so we will have to see how it goes!!

How did everyone else do this week??

My stats so far

270/268/155

Happy WISHing
Holly

I just started my diet today. Did so-so with the water. That will be a hard one for me....I'd rather have a Diet Dr. Pepper. :teeth:

Mostly going to watch my portion size, cut back on the pop, and try to cut down on carbs & sugar.

I'm a pretty bad dieter, so I'm going to need lots of inspiration and motivation from all of you. :)

Down another 1.4 lbs to 124.6... goal is 120.

I have lost 32 lbs since October 23, 2002 and have FINALLY fit into a nice, new pair of Eddie Bauer SIXES! YAY for me, I am so happy. I have hit my size goal, now just 4.6 lbs until my weight goal.

This sexy mama is going to look GOOD at Disney in July! ;) ;)

Good Luck everyone! Keep working hard!

Karen

P.S. I'm starting to work on the "Now I'm Skinny, I can eat anything" attitude! I have to remember it WILL COME BACK!!

Maintenance, Maintenance, Maintenance...

I just completed my 1st week of Atkins. I lost 6 lbs. I am excited about this diet because I am full and my sugar cravings are actually going away. If you knew my eating habits, you would know what a miracle this is. LOL My goal is 20 lbs. (give or take a couple).

Good to see how well everyone is doing and good to see you are feeling better, Holly. :)

Great job all who lost or maintained! I am down 1 pound for last week, which is pretty good 'cause I wasn't!

My total is 3 lbs

Now if I could just get the exercise program going....

Vivienne
mom to 3 gals

Well, I started Atkins on the 16th, so far I've lost 3 lbs. I'm just going to take it slow and steady, I think I'll do okay, especially since I went out to the movies twice this weekend and I didn't slip once! (That popcorn was soooo tempting!).

I've NEVER told anyone my weight except for my doctor...but , here ya go.
198/195/150

Everyone is going great!!! keep up the great work. I even managed to take off .5 this week!! I will take it. I may not hit my goal for the month but with getting sick I will take what I can get!! So my stats are now

270/277.5/155

Well ...

I went to the doctor yesterday and lost a pound. She is not impressed with this and wants me to start Xenical. I haven't heard too many positive things about it, but am willing to try it for a month.

I am going to be more religious about eating low carbs and using my new treadmill. I have to do something.

I've been pretty depressed about my weight loss (or lack of it) this week-I haven't gained anything back but I didn't lose any weight this week. I lost 2 1/2 pounds in the first couple of weeks. This week I upped the amount of exercise I do, and I figured I'd continue losing AT LEAST at the same rate. Does this "plateau" happen to other people?

Simba's Mom-
Yes, the "plateau" does happen. I started with WW in October 2001 and as of November 2002, I had lost around 42 pounds (started at 186). I had started to plateau and I let it get me down, then the holidays happened and a Disney trip. So, my word of advise is don't let it get you down. Keep up the hard work and remember it is a process and a change in life not a quick fix.

I have started back this week (I weighed myself yesterday and I had gained back 8 of the pounds that were very difficult to get off. I am determined that I am not going back where I was at and I can take the 8 back off and continue toward my goal of 140.

Good luck everyone this week.

Tammy

I am down .5, which is a miracle considering that I went to the Chicago DIS meet. I did manage to get on the treadmill everyday while there.
124.4/119.5/114

Well, the first 3 pounds I lost this year came back last week; I guess going out to dinner 2 nights in a row (and having dessert--I couldn't resist!) isn't such a great idea. Ok, back on track AGAIN....

Sure wish it would get warmer so I can take our dog for nice long walks again; I know lack of exercise is most of my problem, but I just can't get into exercise videos now for some reason.

Here are the sorry stats: 160/160/145 :(

I am new here, could someone tell me what the stats stand for in order, so on my next post I can include them.

Thanks!
Tammy

My Current stats remain the same as last posting -

(start/current/goal weight)
247/215/139
5'2'' (height)
low carb
started 06/17/02
;)

Amy, I know what you mean about the cold weather. I tried to take our dog out for a nice brisk walk the other day, and almost froze my ears off!!! Even the dog, who LOVES to go for walks, wanted to come back in! Come on SPRING!!
198/195/150

I just got back from my Weight Watchers weigh in. I reached my first 10% target. Lost 4.6 in the last 2 weeks for a total of 16 pounds since mid-November. I am on a roll.

151.2/135.2/125

Breezy_Carol,

Way to go. I know it feels good to weigh in and to have lost more than a few ounces. Keep up the hard work.

Tammy

I was doing great a couple weeks ago, then I started stress eating again. I think I'll be around here more often folks!

Stats
210/152/130

Sandra -- I know what you mean about stress eating -- I think my case it is bordem/hating winter blues eating!

We'll all get there together in due time!
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter