"Wish Kids" seating at fireworks

LakelannsWish

Earning My Ears
:cheer2:I understand from friends who are frequent visitors at Disney that there are seats set aside especially for "our kids" for Illuminations? Can anyone confirm this? What about Fantasmic? I can not imagine my CP kid waiting for an hour, which would be necessary for her to have a spot sufficient to meet her needs, both visually and with regards to equipment.

20 days!!! :woohoo:

P.S. Can I post pics to this??

Yes, there are areas set aside for people in wheelchairs. That being said the wait can actually be longer or spots will fill up. They also put people pretty close together so if a caregiver needs access you'll need special to make sure there is enough room to move. Try going to the weekday showings and eating in your viewing spot while you wait for the show. 2 hours is the average wait time.

While there are spaces set aside for guests traveling in wheelchairs, there is no separate special reserved seating just for "wish kids". They would be seated in the same area.

While there are spaces set aside for guests traveling in wheelchairs, there is no separate special reserved seating just for "wish kids". They would be seated in the same area.

Yes, no special seating just for wish kids. Often times finding a spot in the regular viewing areas is better than getting a spot in the wheelchair areas.

If there are 2 Fantasmic showings on an evening, go to the 2nd show. The wait is much shorter and they take the wheelchairs up the back way separate from the regular line. Saves a lot of time and hassle. You can also request to be on the handicapped seating down in front for Fantasmic. We did this in April and loved it, although you will get wet, for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter