Wish this board was here a few years back!

LauraS

Mouseketeer
Great board! My DH and I had a WDW Fairytale Wedding in May of 1998. We had 40+ guests who all flew in for the big event. Our ceremony was held at the Yacht's Wedding Gazebo. We had our cocktail hour in the French Arm area of the WS and our reception in Italy's Isola after park closing. Words cannot describe that day or Disney's handling of our special day. And really, Disney handled much more than just the wedding itself. They took care of our Welcome Party and also lots of details over the few days before our big day. If anyone has any questions I'd be thrilled to answer. We had a few special requests and Disney handled every single one without any problems whatsoever. We also had a "Welcome Party/BBQ" for all of our guests the evening before our wedding at Stormalong Bay. We used lots of entertainment, from our ceremony (flute/harp/violin) to the reception where we used some WS performers from Italy and a 6 piece band that Disney found for us in Miami. Mickey and Minnie welcomed our guests at the Isola area, you know, the whole nine yards. Our guests are *still* talking about our wedding. If you can dream it up, Disney can pull it off, for a price of course. Words really can't describe the memories that we have of that day. Congratulations to all of you out there who have made the decision to wed at Disney. You'll be blown away!!

Laura

You're wedding sounds like it was spectacular! Thanks for stopping by to tell us about it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter