Wish Upon A Planner

TLMAriel

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been discussed, I did a search and came up with nothing.

Anyway, I saw this ad on facebook for a line hack tutorial called Wish Upon A Planner. Has anyone used it and/or have any thoughts on it? Here’s the website: https://wishuponaplanner.com/line-hacks/

I'm confused. If this site saying that if you pay extra, you won't have to wait in line?

I'm confused. If this site saying that if you pay extra, you won't have to wait in line?

No. It seems like they are trying to sell you information and strategies on how to better utilize the fast pass system. Honestly, there are many "refresh" strategy posts on the disboards that you could get all of this same exact information for free.

Let me preface by saying once you use all 3 of your fast pass selections you are then allowed to book another, but only one at a time. This would be unlimited as long as there are still fast passes available for that day.

The jist of the "Refresh" strategy would be to make your 3 fast passes for the park you choose that day. Once you get into the park either log into the MDE app or the website (Usually the site works better while you in the park, at least for me it did) and continually check to see if there are new pass times/rides popping up. You adjust as you go based on what is available, but this requires flexibility while you are on the move.

There is no guarantee this works mostly depending on crowd levels but if you do it right you can get as many fast passes as you want. In September I think i ended up getting 8 fast passes for Magic Kingdom and didn't wait very long for anything.

there are no fastpasses at disney world these days. I don’t know why you would look at a post from 2018.

The system seems to be for overall vacation planning, not just fastpasses, so I was wondering if anyone had any recent reviews for it. I take it that's a no from you?

The system seems to be for overall vacation planning, not just fastpasses, so I was wondering if anyone had any recent reviews for it. I take it that's a no from you?

I follow numerous Disney bloggers on Twitter and have been active on the Dis for years, and I've never heard of it.

People sometime restart old threads as a way to advertise their website/business.

I glanced at the link shown above and the website looks like a clumsy attempt to dump a bunch of cut/paste images on a webpage. I doubt anyone has any special/secret insight to make planning your Disney vacation more effective.

People sometime restart old threads as a way to advertise their website/business.

I glanced at the link shown above and the website looks like a clumsy attempt to dump a bunch of cut/paste images on a webpage. I doubt anyone has any special/secret insight to make planning your Disney vacation more effective.

Sorry to disappoint you but you're wrong; I'm in sales, but I sell homes.

There is such a thing as a search, which is what I did after seeing this show up on my FB feed, so my question is genuine. Prior to Genie+, there were plenty of legit companies who would create custom itineraries to optimize your time in the parks. Hence my question - this site claims to do that utilizing the new system. Not sure why I just wasted two minutes of my day explaining this, but there ya go.

I actually just joined it yesterday. I am lost without Josh at easywdw. I consider myself pretty much a Disney expert but missing Josh and searching for Genie wisdom. The site does a nice job of showing how to use Genie and in which order etc. I can see it being helpful....I am not sure I would stick with it past the year. To be honest, I feel as though I know MUCH MORE than the average visitor but for someone unsure of the new way of doing business at Disney, I can see it being helpful. Just my two cents!

I actually just joined it yesterday. I am lost without Josh at easywdw. I consider myself pretty much a Disney expert but missing Josh and searching for Genie wisdom. The site does a nice job of showing how to use Genie and in which order etc. I can see it being helpful....I am not sure I would stick with it past the year. To be honest, I feel as though I know MUCH MORE than the average visitor but for someone unsure of the new way of doing business at Disney, I can see it being helpful. Just my two cents!

Pre-pandemic, i was as close to a WDW expert as you could get, we did WDW every year, multiple times, i had it down pat, rarely waited in any line more than 15-20 minutes. However, due to the pandemic and financial constraints caused by the pandemic, we haven't been in years. I was also a Josh devotee. With all the changes, I'm lost and very overwhelmed. We have a trip booked in August. That's as a very long way of asking you if you're finding Wish Upon a Planner useful in helping with all the new changes these past years?

Bumping this. I have a TP sub, but has anyone used this and found it to be helpful? They do have a money back guarantee, so I guess I could get my $ back if it wasn't useful to me. People in the comments on FB are raving about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter