WISHers Only Exchange

Annie&Hallie'sMom

<font color=deeppink>Things turn out best for peop
Well, I got real carried away with the Yankee Candle Exchange on the CB and wanted to start another CB exchange of some type. Then it was brought to my attention that maybe we WISHers should have an exchange of our very own. Something non-fattening to let those of us who chose to participate know that there is someone out there who is thinking of us.

I can't think of anything particularly "healthy" right now. But something from a shop like Bath & Body Works (or any similar type store that sells lotions, bath gels, etc.) might be a good way to start. After all, we need to "treat" ourselves to stay healthy! It wouldn't have to be anything extravagent either (especially since I have a VERY TIGHT budget -- getting tighter every day that passes without a job for DH)...$10-$20. Does that sound all right as a price range?

Any way, I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in solely a WISH exchange. And if you are, if you have any brilliant ideas. (Obviously candy is out! Maybe a healthy video/work out tape?).

I'd be willing to coordinate if anyone thinks this is a worthwhile project to pursue.

Well You know I love it!! I had thought about it briefly then thought with the YCE just ending no one would be interested!!! But I am in and will help in any way I can. Lets see
Lotions and bath gels
cookbooks
excercise tapes or DVDs
Anself help daily insprational book.....

I will keep thinking!!

I like the Bath and Body idea too!! And remeber that the Men that we have who are also 'Inspiring to Stay Healthy' also deserve to treat themselves to a bubble bath!! Bath and Body works has some really great 'masculine' scents for the guys too!
;)

Sounds like fun.
Bath and Body sounds good.
I also like the cookbook idea.

I'm not so much into the Bath and Body works thing, but I've just purchased my first Yoga DVD and am anxious to get more. That's something I wouldn't normally buy myself but is, indeed a treat.

I'm in. I posted on the poll, but I like the cookbook idea. Gives needed ideas for meals especially healthier eating ones. I can do the not so good for you foods but otherwise I am lost.

Count me in - BUT.... we don't have Bath and Body Works in Bermuda - I usually stock up when I am in the USA! Something "pampery" is a good idea though as long as it's not restricted to Bath and Body Works.

I'm just now seeing this, but I would be up for an exchange. I was hesitant to do it over on the CB, but I wouldn't mind getting my feet wet with you WISHers. I'd be game for Bath and Body, or a cookbook, or a video.

PM me or I'll check back to this post......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter