• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes™ A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams

Kurt

Earning My Ears
Does anybody out thee know whether the music from the Wishes fireworks show will be (or is) made into a CD? Our family was at WDW over the holidays and we absolutely loved the show, not to mention the entire set of parks. The music won't stop playing in my head! Please advise, and thanks.

I think there was a thread about this a few weeks ago here on the Rumors board. As I recall, folks had heard conflicting rumors regarding this. Some said it would never be released, others said it would be out soon.

The music at Wishes is awesome, and I am hoping they release a cd really soon! Like you Kurt, I just can't get it out of my head!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter