Wishes Cruise - different phone number to call

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
I had been thinking of booking the Wishes cruise already for my fall trip but after hearing the roundtable team talk about it I was convinced. I booked it this morning. YIPPEE:cool1: :banana:
Where is the best place to let someone know that the 407-wdw-play phone number is not the best number to call to book?
I asked when adding an ADR and was given 407-939-8687 which is the number for the tours...I got through without waiting at all and both boats were still available for the day I wanted.

Now, I can give my husband his birthday present of a donation to Make a Wish Foundation on a Wishes cruise. Since the donation will need to be more than the cruise price I might as well match his age right?(and multiply by 10)
I am sooooo excited with no one to tell...this one is a surprise for him.

Is this the best number to call for the Illuminations cruise as well?
407-939-8687

Not sure - I would suspect it is. I knew I had time before booking & usually use that wonderful toll free number so I called to book a couple of ADR's 2 days before my 90-day book a cruise window opened. I got a wonderful CM and asked her. She put me on hold and gave me the number and mentioned it was the number to book tours. I tried the wdw-play number first & the voice attendant was all about the tee times. I quickly opted to try the number I was given and there was absolutely NO wait time!

I thought to ask the person taking my dining reservations b/c earlier when I booked my other ADR's I was planning to book the BBB as well. The CM on that call told me to just go through to the Dining Reservation number as well. I did and had no trouble getting BBB reservations for the new castle Boutique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!