Wishing Well Question

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
Got an invitation to a friends bridal shower and am trying to figure out what people typically spend on a gift for the wishing well? They asked that everyone please bring something for their kitchen but I don't know if that means "please give us a kitchen aid" or "we really need a can opener". They're not registered anywhere and the bridal showers I've been invited to haven't done wishing wells. Any advice?

Got an invitation to a friends bridal shower and am trying to figure out what people typically spend on a gift for the wishing well? They asked that everyone please bring something for their kitchen but I don't know if that means "please give us a kitchen aid" or "we really need a can opener". They're not registered anywhere and the bridal showers I've been invited to haven't done wishing wells. Any advice?
Get what you would like or a useful gadget that is within your budget. No one expects a high end item. If you want to get a swanky appliance, maybe go in with a few others if you feel like it might be too ostentatious.

The great thing about places that offer gift registries is that they offer returns. Most places will print a gift receipt. Give your favorite gadget with a gift receipt so if they get ten immersion blenders they can return yours for something they might need!

Silly kitchen things.

Potato peeler, oven mitt, measuring spoons, salt and pepper shaker, one or two spices, a box of tissues. So many things to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter