With a split room only ressie I got a great deal on the first 2 nights,

momshark

<font color=purple>My family has been giving me th
but couldn't get the AP rate for the last 6. The first 2 are during Peak season and the last 6 are during Regular season. So here's the question - Is there a way to get the same rate as the first day for my whole stay? We will be staying at the same hotel, hopefully the same room the whole time. It is my understanding that whatever you are paying on the first night can be applied to the whole stay. How? Anyone know?
Seems kind of strange to pay less during the Peak season than Regular for the same exact room.

Think of it this way, your reservation continues with each season with the first season's rates, but an AP rate is just that, an AP rate. If the room is available at that rate, you get the rate. If it isn't, you don't get that rate. Because of this, many of us do the check in/check out/check in in order to get the AP rate for as many days as we can if we couldn't get it in one continuing reservation.

Maybe the AP rate is not available for one or more nights during the last part of your stay. Have you tried to see if the individual nights were available?

Maybe only one night is unavailable and you can get AP rate for the rest.

ohh, good idea - thanks cranbiz!

I actually emailed Dreams Unlimited and they were able to get me an AP rate for my whole stay. Saved me $700 - Yeah!!! How'd they do that anyway??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter