With Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust We are FINALLY going to Disney! 6/30 - 7/9, 2012

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
I just needed a little faith and trust and little pixie dust..

I had a special birthday in 2010 you see I was born on 10/10/70 so that meant on 10/10/10 I turned 40 -- yep the BIG 4 - 0 .. and I desprately wanted to be in the Magic Kindgom at 10:10 am and pm to celebrate but alas that was not meant to happen.. I was pretty spoiled for a while from 2001 to 2007 I went 9 times (2001-2006 with my 2 kids and 2005-2006-2007 I took 3 solo trips without the kids) Oh and well the Hubs has NEVER BEEN!!!!

I had a trip planned for 8/18 - 27, 2011 (still in my 40th yr) with the free dining promo but you see I had to cancel it becuase we bought a new home - a mobile home in a park in our same town we live in and paid for it outright so we have no mortgage only our lot fee :woohoo: It was a good trade off but still I was :sad1: for those 10 days

June 30 - July 9, 2012 are the new trip dates and I'll be in my 41st year oh well I guess it still falls in the Magic Kingdoms 40th yr ..

We took our first big family vacation in the summer of 2010 driving from Standish, Maine to Williamsburg Va to Busch Gardens & Water Country - it was a LOOONG drive and we decided not to do that again! Haaa trip was really fun once we got there though..

CAST :
Me : Honey (age 41) - I have been a Disney lover for many many years. Used to go when I was young to babysit my younger cousins, took 2 trips with my Ex - who has extremely bad Disney Karma , have taken my children on 6 trips and gone by myself on 3 other trips. I incorporate Disney into my day every day - I love to listen to Disney Music, watch Disney Movies, and Scrapbook my Disney trips.. Someday I will live closer to the Magic and be the Happiest soul around..
the Hubs (age 29) : I was a single mother for 10 years before meeting & marring my soulmate in Nov 2008 - the Hubs - he is truely a genuine and honest man. He loves me and my children. He has NEVER been to Disney, He is a Chef and has some OCD which at times is good and not so good. He is a city kid living in the country. He is quite fond of our Dog - Copper & our Cat - Bandit. He also has epilepsy and takes daily meds - has not had a seizure in over 10 years and I'd like to keep it that way - so there are something things he won't ride on our trip
Hubs and Honey Summer 2010 Williamsburg VA
DSCF0326.jpg

DD Princess Beautious - (age 18) , will have just graduated from HS and be going to college in the fall, Sky's the limit for her dreams. she works part time in a nursing home. She excels in school - it's all just easy to her, plays Softball and is Manager of the HS Ice Hockey team. Loves to socialize, be with her friends and is attched to her phone, laptop and ipod like every teen I know.. Unless Princess B has gotten much braver there are some rides she won't go on (ToT, RnR, Everest)
DSCF0142.jpg

DS Buddy (age 15) He loves LaCrosse, Golf and Ice Hockey, is going to be a sophomore and the only one left at home (both at his dad's and our house) when his sister goes to college in the fall. School is fairly easy for him. He likes NASCAR, Ultimate Fighter, and Mythbusters. HE is always moving and he is not afraid of any ride - which means even though ToT isn't my kind of ride I go so he can ride it.
DSCF0051.jpg

continued in next post ...

So as of today 10/25/11 - the plan looks like this :

6/30 - 7/7 Sat -
Air - still searching for lowest fares. can fly out of PWM, MHT or BOS
Hotel - Champions World Resort
Budge Car Rental
Food - some meals in room, some at hotel, some counter, very few table
Tickets - 7 day basic or 7 day + more still undecided

right now it's coming in around $4500 .. still looking to get it lower so I am sure plans will be changing.. (plan started at $5,100 went down to $4,800)

fingers are crossed that real life won't cancel this trip :worship:

Dining Plans
breakfast Lunch Snacks Dinner
Sat 30 AIRPORT Airport Ohana's
Sun 1 - hotel Ponderosa WS - snacks
Mon 2 - Donalds AK - Snacks DTD-Earl & Giradelli
Tues 3 - hotel Backlot Express Staring rolls Pizza Planet
Wed 4th - hotel Cosmic Ray's MainSt Bakery Pinochio's
Thurs 5 - hotel Golden Corral WS - snacks
Fri 6 Crystal Palace MK - snacks MK CS
Sat 7 - AIRPORT airport home

Park Plans : TBD

Park Hours Parades & Fireworks
Sat 30 6:55a-3:28pp/check in/dinner Ohana's
Sun 1 Ep 9 - 9 Illum = 9
Mon 2 Ak 9 - 7 p = 3:45
Tues 3 HS 9 - 9 p =3/Fan 9
Wed 4th MK 9-11 P = 3/MSEP=9/W =10
Thurs 5 Ep 9 - 9 Illum = 9
Fri 6 MK 9-11 P = 3/MSEP=9/W =10
Sat 7 10:25a - 6:29p Home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter