Without saying your weight , are you happy or unhappy with your weight?

I was shocked. With the gym closed since March, and not having been to the Doctor since the end of February I haven't had access to a scale. Went to the Doctor last week. Did I gain the "covid 19 pounds?". Nope, lost a pound. But my A1C jumped 4 tenths of a point.

Not right now....i gained 20 lbs since January. :sad2: But I'm still 70+lbs lighter than I was at my highest weight so thats something. :laughing:

I'm unhappy with it, so's my doctor. No weight-related problems as of yet, though. I'm trying to learn to love myself better.

I would like to lose 15. I did reach the point where I have taken it serious and have been pretty successful the last couple of weeks with intermittent fasting. It has been way easier than I thought now that I have made up my mind to take action.

Never happy with it my body clings to it like the last raft for drowning swimmers !! If I want it off I’d better hack it off with a clever ! I eat next to nothing semi active and have maintained my weight for 35 yrs - blessing being I’m not obese as most my family is so I keep trying to drop the 35 pounds I want to drop
My Dr isn’t complaining so I guess he’s ok with it I’m the person with the issues I’ll consider it my hobby !!

Happy- when everything shut down in March I was struggling with my mental health and began exercising seriously to help cope- no goals on weight loss, just doing it to keep my mind and body busy- began and have been building my weight training and my body (at almost 40 y.o.) is changing in ways I really love- toning, strengthening, thinning out in some places, building in others- scale wise have dropped 6 lbs but I have lost significant inches as my body comp changes- now to just try and stay happy with the progress!

Unhappy. Put on weight during all of this. But I’m doing something about it and am probably in better shape than I have been in a long time. If the weight comes off with this, great. But if not, I’m ok with that too as I’ve definitely stronger/more fit.

Not happy at all, wish I could blame COVID but that’s not the case. I’ve recently gotten back to WW and have been doing really well so at least I’m trying to do something about it.

I'm learning to be satisfied and happy at my current weight. My original goal I have come to realize, was unrealistic. I don't want to spend the rest of my life dissatisfied with myself. I'm just taking baby steps here.
:bored::Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!